Are Reus and Vidal worth the coins?

Cloudio7
2929 posts Fans' Favourite
I would use Reus as attacker in a 41212 (2) with Aubameyang.
Had him on loqn but didn't impress me so much.
Vidal seems to be a great player.

Comments

• Stu768
    913 posts Professional
    Vidal is best cm I've used was a bit weary of spending 150k on a cm but he's the good stuff
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Reus is worth every cent. Switch him in game to cam I'm possible best cam Iv used this year.
  • CR7>007
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Vidal is amazing. Best non legend midfielder in the game. Reus is decent but feels really weak for me. I play him at CF in the 4411
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Vidal was worth the 85k I spent on him for sure. Couldn't pass up selling for 153 though but looking to get him back
  • BleedBlue
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played only 3 games with Vidal, might not be enough to fully judge. However he's all over the field where I need him, scored 2 nice goals for me already also.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    I'm debating whether to sell Vidal for aubameyang, in 2 minds
  • Cloudio7
    edited October 2016
    After 6 games played with my brand new Bundes team i can say that Vidal is a f*****g beast and Renato Sanches aswell. Reus as attacker is pure class: 5 goals and 3 assists. I will give him a try at cam where i'm playing Draxler and he's stunning. Rode at cdm really impressed me. The olny one that i'm not feeling as good as i thought is Alaba.
  • Cloudio7
    I'm debating whether to sell Vidal for aubameyang, in 2 minds

Aubameyang is simply a perfect goal machine. You won't regret
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Reus is worth every cent. Switch him in game to cam I'm possible best cam Iv used this year.

This.

I haven't used Vidal, so I can't comment there, but Reus is fantastic.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus is a goal machine
    Use him at lw lf st cam... , whenever you want and he will score more then your st
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Is it a good idea to partner reus with ibra in two striker formation? I like some bundesliga players so i am thinking of using reus as ST with ibra