Patch is out now!

Comments

• L1vingl1fe
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Rob wrote: »
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    @Rob why did items in the patch notes not actually get patched. The corner glitch has been solved, so thank you to the team for that. However, as seen in the responses here there are still some issues that went unchanged such as the kit change glitch, defensive clearance, etc...

Is anything going to be done to amend those issues soon?

Looking into specifics now.

Thank you. we appreciate the effort.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Can barely buy a win lately then win a game 5-0 where the stats are dead even. This game is random as fack.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Defense still chests the ball to control before attempting a clearance... So frustrating

That is disappointing if that is the case.
  • NornIron
    11734 posts Has That Special Something
    The only thing i noticed was the latency starts and stays green now oh yeah and the lag is probably worst than yesterday :D
  • NornIron
    11734 posts Has That Special Something
    The only thing i noticed was the latency starts and stays green now oh yeah and the lag is probably worst than yesterday :D
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Yea nothing has changed whatsoever regarding the button delay. Same old same old. Though @Rob did say a few days ago that they were looking into something apparently.
  • Jordje58
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Yea nothing has changed whatsoever regarding the button delay. Same old same old. Though @Rob did say a few days ago that they were looking into something apparently.

Just played a game...conceded from a set piece (header) and a corner..i had no control over the situation. Did not notice any difference about the gameplay
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    This lag is an absolute joke. Unplayable mess.
  • NeymarJr85
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    This lag is an absolute joke. Unplayable mess.

This... today its horrible
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Sick of the lag every game is a lag fest soooooo annoying
  • Andybelfast
    10955 posts Has That Special Something
    Same crap for myself also have played around 10 games today have felt 0 difference.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Same crap for myself also have played around 10 games today have felt 0 difference.

I've played about 8 and were it not for the fact that I watched it download, I wouldn't have known there was a patch. Same laggy mess as it was before. What's the point in putting all this effort into the game when the infrastructure clearly can't handle it?

It simply HAS to be EA server related.
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    They need dedicated servers and get rid of the p2p
  • Andybelfast
    10955 posts Has That Special Something

I've played about 8 and were it not for the fact that I watched it download, I wouldn't have known there was a patch. Same laggy mess as it was before. What's the point in putting all this effort into the game when the infrastructure clearly can't handle it?

Same here mate. Last year on 16 when they released a patch you could feel the game different this year nothing at all.

I don't even think the patch has worked properly in fact I know it hasn't. How can they say it's updated this and that yet the kit glitch is still there?

IMO they will release a patch for this "patch" soon
  • Dogbone
    16 posts Ball Boy
    The patch is not out, still experiencing the same bs
  • KingLionel10
    15048 posts World Class
    What the **** has happened?

Button delay and lag is worse than ever.

Not a chance its on my end either before some donkey pipes up
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Preach
  • Dogbone
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Think it's time to accept that i'm just not good enough to play :(

First game since the patch and unless I'd just sat there watching it download, I wouldn't know anything was different.

Oppo is playing 433(4) - a ridiculous formation that should leave you massively exposed, yet somehow seems to have 10 men behind the ball at all times yet break in numbers. His players have about a 20 yard tackling radius when I can stand right in the middle of a passing lane and the ball just seemingly passes through me.

Bellerin smashes in a long shot that Rooney would be proud of from about 40 yards, then he scores another two, just able to absolutely take 3 of my defenders out of the game just with a little move to the side.

I just don' know what I'm doing that's so wrong to be so uncompetitive.

I dominate possession, I dominate passing over my opponent...yet with 40% of the ball an 70% pass accuracy they manage 2-3 times as many attempts as me every single game. It feels like every time my opponent gets the ball I will concede, and yet everyone talks about how easy it is to defend :|

I hear ya!!!!!!!
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something

:joy:

• SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year

Somehow they've made it worse... what kind of game needs a patch for the patch???
  • AMemi97
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about when target sometimes does not appear for penalties?
    What about players randomly pointing forward and running forward when ball is lost?
    What about button lag?
  • Dogbone
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I've been playing online friendlies with my pal. He has been Utd me City and I'm being dominated from start to finish.

Button delay, controlling the ball instead of clearing, keeper punching instead of catching, no matter how much I read the game and position players the ball just goes through me, out muscled, fouled and not given, Fellaini quicker than sterling, keeper easily beaten, players won't close down, no movement from players.

I could go on and on.

Is everyone experiencing these problems? My pal isn't lol
  • L1vingl1fe
    3494 posts National Call-Up

Rob responded and said they are looking into why some of the changes didn't occur.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year

Rob responded and said they are looking into why some of the changes didn't occur.

How long we going to be waiting for that is the question?
  • MarioMonk
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    The patch has ruined it for me. 100mph gameplay. Still unresponsive. Most of the fixes not been done.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    just me, or is player switching and button lagg 10x worse now? it is impossible to play with the delay in player switching, and trying to make a pass or a shot is virtually impossible now with a high chance of success.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Thomas wrote: »
    just me, or is player switching and button lagg 10x worse now? it is impossible to play with the delay in player switching, and trying to make a pass or a shot is virtually impossible now with a high chance of success.

I had 1 or 2 (out of about 8) responsive games, the rest were borderline unplayable.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Thomas wrote: »

I had 1 or 2 (out of about 8) responsive games, the rest were borderline unplayable.

yeah, I just tried 3 games, quit all 3, since they was virtually impossible to play. I did a tackle on 1 player to stop a counter attack. the tackle was performed by my defender, halfway through my half about 5 seconds later :D

won't play fifa for a good while now it seems. can't be arsed with all this lagg