omfg fix injuries already ea

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
edited October 2016
No point playing until you fix this no point buying top end players.
What is the point having a ronaldo if he can be unusable every 2 games it's not like they get injured and are still usable in the game.

I built a team last night and 3 high end players were injured in the first 10 minutes and were unusable i dont pay 1.3 mil for ronaldo only to have him injured almost every game and i cannot use him.

Injuries should be a rareish thing that happens on players with injury trait.

Comments

• libertao
    1050 posts Professional
    Someone needs to start a campaign thread with daily bump until it's fixed.
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    The injury system is great.

You are in exaggerating. Plz, dry your tears.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    Samoook wrote: »

the injury system is ott you must be new to the game ?, fine then no top end players for me then no point.Injuries in every single fifa were rare and mostly on players with the trait.

You're probably a noob trader making chump change on injury cards.
  • Gabbalala
    5591 posts Big Money Move
    If you can afford Ronaldo then you can also afford injury cards or a good enough replacement for him...If not, you shouldn't have Ronaldo, imo.
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    If you can afford Ronaldo then you can also afford injury cards or a good enough replacement for him...If not, you shouldn't have Ronaldo, imo.

• Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    racecar101 wrote: »

the injury system is ott you must be new to the game ?, fine then no top end players for me then no point.Injuries in every single fifa were rare and mostly on players with the trait.

10 years playing FIFA here, and you, little boy, are overreacting.

No, I'm definitely not the noob on this thread. ;)

• Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    I get it on injury prone players but on the players without that, kinda ridiculous how often it happens.
  • I agree with injuries being the part of the game, but the injuries are like - 95% - foot and 5% others. The funny thing was when my player was holding his arm, commentator said "hurted his elbow" and after a match it's a FOOT injury :D
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    The injuries are much better since the update. If you're still getting a lot of injuries, i'm guessing some of your players have the Injury Prone trait :)
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

This is bad logic at its finest.

When I bought Ronaldo, he was off and injured in the first 5 game minutes of the first match. And then again at the end of the third. Just because we can buy a bunch of injury cards doesn't make it any less annoying having players that we want to play with sat out of a match because of the injury frequency.

Let me guess, you're that guy that slide tackles every player when he starts losing hoping for an injury.

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"
  • lavrsen
    14 posts Ball Boy

• Gabbalala
    5591 posts Big Money Move
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

When I bought Ronaldo, he was off and injured in the first 5 game minutes of the first match. And then again at the end of the third. Just because we can buy a bunch of injury cards doesn't make it any less annoying having players that we want to play with sat out of a match because of the injury frequency.

Let me guess, you're that guy that slide tackles every player when he starts losing hoping for an injury.

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"

I don't know if you have trouble reading but I said you should be able to 'AFFORD' injury cards, not that it was any less 'ANNOYING'.

If I came across somebody who I knew who had Ronaldo and no coins spare then I'd slide tackle like a mother ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in hope of hammering some sense into their dumb ❤️❤️❤️❤️ heads.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"

I don't know if you have trouble reading but I said you should be able to 'AFFORD' injury cards, not that it was any less 'ANNOYING'.

If I came across somebody who I knew who had Ronaldo and no coins spare then I'd slide tackle like a mother **** in hope of hammering some sense into their dumb **** heads.

Right, you must be a blast at parties. What am I saying, you probably aren't old enough judging by that last sentence.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"

If I came across somebody who I knew who had Ronaldo and no coins spare then I'd slide tackle like a mother **** in hope of hammering some sense into their dumb **** heads.

Right, you must be a blast at parties. What am I saying, you probably aren't old enough judging by that last sentence.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"

So you play fifa to "teach" people lessons? Not much else going on in your life huh bud?

• DIXON THFC
    3232 posts National Call-Up

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"

Honestly I actually agree with you about the injuries but my god you come across as a right ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

How is you kids say it?

"Git Gud"

Honestly I actually agree with you about the injuries but my god you come across as a right ****.

Because I am when I see others being an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the same.
  • DIXON THFC

Know what, fair shout. This forum is pure poison.

It's kind of mad though the way the injuries are. If Spurs got an injury or 2 every other game there would be no squad left, it holds no realism whatsoever and is just frustrating.

• seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Injuries are bad for hybrids when a ready made replacement is not available for the required so more advantage doing a 1 league team.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

Know what, fair shout. This forum is pure poison.

It's kind of mad though the way the injuries are. If Spurs got an injury or 2 every other game there would be no squad left, it holds no realism whatsoever and is just frustrating.

My sentiments exactly. I don't mind the odd injury, especially when the person has the injury prone trait. Example: Bought Bale a fortnight ago, thinking "This is going to be great, Ibra and Bale will be massive" and BAM!! No sooner had the game started, Bale runs into Ibra (Yet another quibble: WHY do my players run into each other SO much??) and is injured. I was annoyed but OK with that one, because he has the injury prone trait. Ronaldo, however, does not.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    racecar101 wrote: »

10 years playing FIFA here, and you, little boy, are overreacting.

No, I'm definitely not the noob on this thread. ;)
    Nonsense, you don't know what you're talking about your opinion goes against the vast majority that want injuries nerfed especially considering you can be bodied and injured and it's not even a foul.

It's a different story if the players play the same on the pitch otherwise all we will end up with is constant sprint body checks to try and get someone injured.

Why have in a 1v1 game a random dice roll where you lose out having your favorite players on the pitch and in a regular almost every game scenario ? laughable to have that random dice roll.

The only poison here is you lot saying the injury system is fine are you insane ?
  • Richehb1
    996 posts Professional
    Annoying as the feature is it is realistic. sometimes it takes little contact to cause injury for a long time
  • DIXON THFC
    Richehb1 wrote: »
    Annoying as the feature is it is realistic. sometimes it takes little contact to cause injury for a long time

It's realistic that players get injuries but the frequency isn't imo.
  • Richehb1
    996 posts Professional

It's realistic that players get injuries but the frequency isn't imo.

i average about 2 every 3 games which is plausable
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited October 2016

It's a game not real life football , just as I don't want to experience the ups and downs of football by being restricted from scoring and my opponent getting a 90th minute winner his only shot of the match (like real life football).

I don't want to experience "real life injuries".Any point even playing you are -coins for playing almost if the injuries are this regular what's the point of a 500 coin reward if you have to spend at least that once every game.
  • JasonSeo
    85 posts Park Captain
    Injury frequency is ridiculous. It must be fixed asap
  • libertao
    1050 posts Professional
    Annoying as the feature is it is realistic.

Yes, buying magic instant healing cards is totally realistic.