EA, PLEASE, do NOT change the patch, this is awesome.

[Deleted User]
0 posts National Call-Up
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• KFChickenEater
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you are on your winning streak...
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    When people win it's a good game and that's the only reason lol
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I really hope the patch tones down AI defending, hate coming against ppl who just play on ultra D and let the AI defend for them.

If EA managed to tone down AI defending, and fix delay and OP corners, the game should b perfect tbh
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain

This. :D
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    TLDR: "I won so the game is good now"
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    But I do agree about the shooting. Very, very nice.
  • bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    LittleAnt wrote: »

lol
  • PTYBrozzzz

My record on ut is around 75 -3 - 11( seasons ) , I was doing pretty good but still wasnt happy w many aspects of the game.
  • BSDShoes
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry but corners still OP and AI defenders are still good, you're just not facing the right players I guess.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1942 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    i dunno what you are on but there is nothing in the patch notes regarding auto defending, it is still in the game, you have just played 4 games agains some clueless joes and thats it
  • PS-4-ADC
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    I can't wait to test it out now, i used the corner glitch if i'm honest (the back post one)
    But always struggled against the auto defenders..
  • PTYBrozzzz
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    Sorry but corners still OP and AI defenders are still good, you're just not facing the right players I guess.

Dont say that :(
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    bit early but felt the same. Also scored from a corner lol
  • Whitebeard
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Auto defend is still there tho.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jake wrote: »
    bit early but felt the same. Also scored from a corner lol

Well you will score from corners. It isn't like their intention was to make corners worthless.
  • PTYBrozzzz
    i dunno what you are on but there is nothing in the patch notes regarding auto defending, it is still in the game, you have just played 4 games agains some clueless joes and thats it

If youve played fifa for a while you ll know there ve been several times where EA changes aspects of the game and dont include them in the patch notes... Not saying it s the case now bcause I havent tried the game yet
  • :D how peoples mood change when they win a few in a row
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional

very much this
  • Antiversum
    5861 posts Big Money Move
    sonnyfilth wrote: »

Streaks aren't a game mechanic, elo isn't THAT flexible, the player base isn't big enough. Look at someone like Gorilla, 10 losses in 300 games lol.

You can't get Gorilla as an argument over and over again. Streaks are 100% outcome of Elo-matching just for the very good (and incredible players like Gorilla) there is no euqally skilled player in a reasonable amount of time to match against so they are getting matched against people who increased their Elo on a winning sterak.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

I think people are confusing the better responsiveness in general(per the patch) as auto defending being gone.