Barcelona CAM

Mul1916
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Need a Barca CAM to keep Suarez on 10 chem within a bundesliga hybrid. Not sure whether to go for Gomes, Turan or Rafinha as I dont want to pay that much for Iniesta just now. Has anyone used any of these in CAM and have any opinion on who to go for? Also using Martinez and Bernat but could change to Sokratis 8 chem with Schmelzer? Cheers.

Comments

• InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Turan is good, I liked him a lot. Don't overlook Bender, he's quite good if you put anchor on him.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Gomes is 🎃🎃🎃🎃 hot
  • Dandingooo
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rafinha should be IF this week, always one of my favourite players can't wait to pick him up
  • Mul1916
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks. How much do you reckon rafinha if would be (assuming he gets one)? Got about 80k that i want to spend finishing the teams i have.

Mackie did you use Gomes at CAM? Was thinking he looked more suited to CM withTuran at CAM.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    I've used Rafinha and Turan and don't really like them both.

Rafinha makes nice bursts into the box and if you can get the ball through to him, it's a certain goal. But he disappears for most of the game.

Turan feels a little sluggish for me. Not sure if it's because of the button lag or what, but he always seems to take longer to control the ball before moving it on. He also never makes runs into the box, which is what I like my CAMs to do.
  • Alan94
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is this a real question? :D Rakitic is a no brainer.
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you got 80k then it's Rakitic all day. Gomes is a cdm and the other two are bang average.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Rakitic or Rafinha. Turan and Gomes are better at CM.
  • Bqnda
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rafinha got killer left foot, scores a lot outside of the box. Arda is more creative, Alcantara is more explosive.
  • SkillsPersonified
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rakitic scored on tap from range for me. Used almost a full Barca team and he (and Iniesta) really stood out!