The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

1st patch notes!

Comments

  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »
    hope its out soon would be nice to play without the shoot delay

    On pc now, probs Tuesday Wednesday for Xbox and playstation
  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Shame nothing is mentioned about player switching

    Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks?

    Doesn't help me in game

    you on about general player switching?!

    if you are? switch to air balls
    and low player auto switching

    Switching to air balls has really helped me, auto is all over the place

    Yeah, air balls is a must. Auto is ****.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class
    Looks good, shot delay is a nightmare
  • BU11ET
    1213 posts Play-Off Hero
    Where did you get the patch notes from?
  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    BU11ET wrote: »
    Where did you get the patch notes from?

    GD, rob posted it. Sticky at top of the page. But I couldn't quote it so I copied it and posted it here
  • BU11ET
    1213 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    BU11ET wrote: »
    Where did you get the patch notes from?

    GD, rob posted it. Sticky at top of the page. But I couldn't quote it so I copied it and posted it here

    Or right cheers.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2016
    What does low player auto switching do? Default is high I think?
    Really hope they come out with something regarding connectivity issues during fut champions.
  • VICTAAAA
    11007 posts Has That Special Something
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    If they've kept injuries the same and just removed the need to substitute that's full on facepalm material. Why not address the actual ISSUE (injury frequency) ?

    i think EA are trying to make some of their neglected cards come into play.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    No mention of being pulled back when you're past someone and receiving a FK. Or that physical element in general being looked at, so many times I feel that a defender is no where near playing the ball and knocks my player over without a sniff of FK.
  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    What does low player auto switching do? Default is high I think?
    Really hope they come out with something regarding connectivity issues during fut champions.
    High auto switch, switches to any player. Low will switch to a player too the closes vicinity. But will give you control over who you select.

    http://fifatips.co.uk/gameplay-tips/defending-tips/changing-your-controls-to-help-you-defend-better/
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    id like that annoying staggering gone as well.

    a player can miss time his tackle but still get the ball because your player is staggering around like he has shell shock in world war 1.

  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    What does low player auto switching do? Default is high I think?
    Really hope they come out with something regarding connectivity issues during fut champions.
    High auto switch, switches to any player. Low will switch to a player too the closes vicinity. But will give you control over who you select.

    http://fifatips.co.uk/gameplay-tips/defending-tips/changing-your-controls-to-help-you-defend-better/

    Interesting gonna change that asap..
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Glad to see something being done about players trying to control the ball instead of clear it and headers from corners. I concede so many corners and right now there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Glad to see something being done about players trying to control the ball instead of clear it and headers from corners. I concede so many corners and right now there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them.

    Iv conceded quite a few own goals like that where the defender takes a heavy touch and walks into his net instead of clearing it.. Looks hilarious in game. :joy:
  • crackers07
    1046 posts Professional
    Defending needs fixing. Very rare i play anybody who does not let computer defend for them.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sooner this is out the better
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Tone down the number of injuries as well ffs.
  • Happy with most of that.
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    If they've kept injuries the same and just removed the need to substitute that's full on facepalm material. Why not address the actual ISSUE (injury frequency) ?

    Good point. Surely they will reduce the frequency as well - it's ridiculous at the moment.
    Diggy wrote: »
    what I would like to know is if injuries affect player performance if you choose to leave the injured player on the pitch

    I'd like to know this too. I'm assuming it'll be like previous Fifas, where the player basically runs off the injury but is then injured after the game has completed.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Sounds like a great patch.
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gaarl wrote: »
    Tone down the number of injuries as well ffs.

    Yea.... couldnt believe I just had to sub my FB an CB out in the 1st half.

    Thank god this is going
  • Dan is Clutch
    26195 posts Player of the Year
    Hopefully the menu lag is also gone when this patch is out.
  • TMaher7
    1086 posts Professional
    Does this mean we will get the Premier League scoreboards?
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    i like the sound of this
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks good to me
  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    TMaher7 wrote: »
    Does this mean we will get the Premier League scoreboards?

    Yes
  • MattyD1000
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's not what they say they've done in the patch, but what they don't say but have changed....

    The official line on 16 was that they never changed passing, speed etc EVER but everyone knows it changed massively from release to end.
  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    Rob wrote: »
    'Input lag' is a phrase being used to describe a variety of things - none of which is technically input lag. The main culprits though are touched on with the shooting and passing responsiveness lines.

    Other potential topics are also being investigated
  • BreadrunsAway
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    This can only be good news! The amount of times I loose to someone scoring because I've tried to clear the ball and my defender has tried to chest it down is stupid!
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Cheers for posting :)
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15823 posts World Class
    how about fix the referees? that's the most infuriating thing in fut 17 for me.
    how about fix the referees? that's the most infuriating thing in fut 17 for me.

    Just like in real life then. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.