brooo its so laggy

28 down and 11 up with a wired connection should be enough for it to not lag EVERY game. i cant play one touch passes at a short distance because even when i press a before he receives the ball it still doesn't release it quick enough. it's literally unplayable. i can't do anything.

Comments

• LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Snap it is worse than it has ever been :(
  • RadioShaq
    15213 posts Moderator
    Try the fut champions.
  • my gooooooodddd. its **** awful
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    I don't usually complain about the game, and have in the past said it was good but the more I play it, the more I hate it. Maybe a patch will sort things but it's awful.

Between the lag and all the OP AI crap, it's becoming boring.
  • I don't usually complain about the game, and have in the past said it was good but the more I play it, the more I hate it. Maybe a patch will sort things but it's awful.

for me its just lag. i dont know what the actual game is like because every game is laggy as ****.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    I don't usually complain about the game, and have in the past said it was good but the more I play it, the more I hate it. Maybe a patch will sort things but it's awful.

for me its just lag. i dont know what the actual game is like because every game is laggy as ****.

Yeah the last few days for me have been more laggy and today has just been awful. The demo had me looking forward to it, but it seems worse...much worse.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    Have you tested your speed on the xbox?
  • Have you tested your speed on the xbox?

yep. was about 20/10.

tbf usually hovers around 70/30 but 20/10 is still enough to not lag.
  • errrrr idk how people deal with it
  • DarthGrowler
    15030 posts World Class
    I have a solid 120 down and 30 up and I'm lagging too :s
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    edited October 2016
    Have you tested your speed on the xbox?

yep. was about 20/10.

What's the latency/packet loss? (It will be quite high because of where the server is but you can tell something is wrong if it's very very high)
  • Have you tested your speed on the xbox?

yep. was about 20/10.

What's the latency/packet loss? (It will be quite high because of where the server is but you can tell something is wrong if it's very very high)

0% packet loss. latency 175 (believe the servers are in canada so thats not woeful but could be better).
  • there isnt any frames skipping or anything. its just like having 30 pound weights strapped to my players feet. like, for instance, when i receive the ball, i physically cant sprint without losing the ball, because for the time it takes for the game to register i want to sprint, and then for him to actually accelerate, it's a miracle if i aren't already closed down.
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    tonight is the first night i have felt exactly the same, not sure whats going on. Not spikes or physical lag as such, but just heavy touches and slow movement, hard for one touch passing.
  • SuperRob
    1544 posts Play-Off Hero
    When i ran a uo trace i was getting 100% packet loss at one hop. Turns out it was the EA server in california. Needless to say over 90% of my games i have sluggish players and apparently there is nothing i can do about it.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4719 posts National Call-Up
    Mine works fine then half way through the second half I get speed lag where the game slows right down then fast forwards really quickly. And button delay, very odd as the connection is always green and is perfect first half.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    It's like this all the time for me too. I get maybe 1 in 10 games without the horrible button lag. The worst thing is you can tell it's not the same for the opponent as they are doing things that you know you simply cant do when it's like it.

Unplayable.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Same Iv got amazing internet but fut champions is absolutely unplayable for me.. Read hundreds of people having this issue and they've not come out with any statement.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Same Iv got amazing internet but fut champions is absolutely unplayable for me.. Read hundreds of people having this issue and they've not come out with any statement.

Don't expect one either. There was a 2000 page thread on it last year and not a trace of any official help.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2016
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Don't expect one either. There was a 2000 page thread on it last year and not a trace of any official help.

Really stupid getting lag of this magnitude in a video game in this day and age when most games work perfectly online now with most of us running 50mb+ down lines.. Takes away so much fun from the actual game when it plays nothing like it plays offline or lag free.
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep... every game today has been a laggy mess. Can usually tell right at the start of the game from kick off. I usually move forward and body faint backwards and pass wide.

Havent been able to body feint propley all day. They just turn unresponsive.