Here is why you need to learn how to FINISH.

Mitchmeister
347 posts Sunday League Hero
I went from struggling with DIV 8, to straight promotions 3 seasons in a row, by simply learning how to **** finish my chances.

A lot of people i come up against now, have more shots than me, more shots on target, but they're all STRAIGHT AT THE GOALKEEPER.

I on the other hand, right now - I KNOW how to score. I know how to score from outside the box. I know how to finesse it in, i know how to tap it in.

Check these out.

I went from struggling to win a game, to doing pretty good for myself, just by studying those videos like a scientist.

286a639c29686bd26c7561b33076267f.png

Comments

• RadioShaq
    14900 posts Moderator
    Its mostly just cross body shots. Its probably best to not post coin selling videos though.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Its mostly just cross body shots. Its probably best to not post coin selling videos though.

Agree, you just have to shoot with some more power than in 16
  • jamcd
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Krasi's videos are actually really helpful. That second shooting one has helped me loads. Exactly the same situation as you, gone from every shot going to the keeper to hitting the corner most of the time :)

I was avoiding posting it on the forum though. Don't want to help my future opponents too much :p
  • Jack-Pazz
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crazy mike and ovvy vids are the best tutorials
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    He seems to be saying stuff I already know, but it just doesn't work consistently for me.