What happened to Rashford?

TheNakedGod
31 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2016
Has anyone noticed the Rashford price plummet?

Just a week ago he was easily selling for 12000.

Just this weekend I sold a couple for over 10000. This morning he has plummeted as low as 7500 with many 7800 BIN.

Are such drastic quick price drops normal?

Comments

• LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Maybe because he's not that good at all?
  • TheNakedGod
    edited October 2016
    LittleAnt wrote: »
    Maybe because he's not that good at all?

But that's been the case from the beginning. People can see the stats but were still paying ridiculous amounts until weekend.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    People are idiots.
  • Scu11duggery
    1072 posts Professional
    All the dirty pacewhores are selling up after FUT champions. I swear he was in at least half the teams I played
  • Obrj
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Look for your price drop now from the weekend. Lots of players have dropped after the closing of fut champions. Prices have not did the major drop just the fut champions hype drop.
  • RadioShaq
    15973 posts Moderator
    Probably a lot to do with him only being a 76. Bought mostly for pace and the sbc he could probably only hold a high price for so long after so many flooding the market.
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    The hype is dying down
  • Gromit
    4527 posts National Call-Up

Just this weekend I sold a couple for over 10000. This morning he has plummeted as low as 7500 with many 7800 BIN.

Why are you surprised?

He's low rated and should be discard price. He was over hyped.Clearly his price was going to drop sharply and will continue to drop till he's his true price which will be 850 - 1200 max.

Same with Dembele at Dortmund.
  • Nen
    6049 posts Moderator
    He has also been hit pretty hard with the current special packs that are out, given his low rating there seem to be a lot appearing in 3 Rare players packs.
    He will probably bounce up tonight when they are over and then continue his gradual drop to around 2k or so (would be my guess)
  • JakezYu
    12 posts Ball Boy
    This is similar to walcott - a week ago he wasnt selling for less than 12-13k and now you can pick him up for 6-7k
  • TheNakedGod
    Gromit wrote: »

Why are you surprised?

He's low rated and should be discard price. He was over hyped.Clearly his price was going to drop sharply and will continue to drop till he's his true price which will be 850 - 1200 max.

Same with Dembele at Dortmund.

I'm surprised because....... I am a hapless noob:)

How's that for honesty. :p