• uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    He's no Will Grigg m8
  • BrentfordFC
    13456 posts Has That Special Something
    Who dat
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Fact that will interest no one - it really winds our fans up that Wigan/Grigg are credited with this song. We started it with Luke Freeman long before Grigg even played for Wigan. [/butthurt]
  • BrentfordFC
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Fact that will interest no one - it really winds our fans up that Wigan/Grigg are credited with this song. We started it with Luke Freeman long before Grigg even played for Wigan. [/butthurt]

:lol:

I see no fire
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

I see no fire

Tbf he was good in league one :lol:
  • BrentfordFC

I see no fire

Tammy though :lol:

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

I see no fire

Insane mate. We're so screwed if he gets injured though!
  • BrentfordFC

I see no fire

Insane mate. We're so screwed if he gets injured though!

Said the same when judge got injured but were better without :hushed:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    To be fair our squad is much stronger than it was, but with Kodjia gone all our hopes are hinged on Tammy! Been a good start to be 5th having played all three relegated teams once already. Be delighted with anything top half after last year.
  • BrentfordFC
    Felt bad for Bristol on a personal level. Had the money to spend but no one would join them :lol:

Believe you had a bid for gray accepted by us but he turned it down :open_mouth:
  • WFCBagnall
    79702 posts Moderator
    He's good, but he's no Marcelo Trotta
  • BrentfordFC
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

True story. He likes painting posts.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Felt bad for Bristol on a personal level. Had the money to spend but no one would join them :lol:

Believe you had a bid for gray accepted by us but he turned it down :open_mouth:

Yeah lots of naivity from the board last summer.

Also, I gather that the inability to get deals done was largely because no one wanted to play for Cotterill.

Tomlin was a huge coup for us and the deal for Tammy took months of work. It was almost called off too when Conte came in as he wanted him to stay.

For once we finally have professionals off the pitch in key positions. Our business in the summer was very good, I'm hoping there's more to come in January too.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Be better off with Rodney Trotta.
  • BrentfordFC

Also, I gather that the inability to get deals done was largely because no one wanted to play for Cotterill.

Tomlin was a huge coup for us and the deal for Tammy took months of work. It was almost called off too when Conte came in as he wanted him to stay.

For once we finally have professionals off the pitch in key positions. Our business in the summer was very good, I'm hoping there's more to come in January too.

Yeah and I think you paid a hefty loan fee for Tammy too

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Yeah and I think you paid a hefty loan fee for Tammy too

No doubt! Worth it on current showing though!
  • BrentfordFC
    Think his contract is also up end of season. Can see him moving to a club like villa in the summer and being a unused sub like gestede. But yeah he's a cracking buy so far!
  • WFCBagnall
    79702 posts Moderator

Be better off with Rodney Trotta.

giphy.gif
  • WFCBagnall
    79702 posts Moderator
    giphy.gif
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif

Was that you earlier? :joy:
  • TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone else see the title and expect another thread about a pace team from that bongo guy? :joy:
  • Reus
    23519 posts Club Captain
    Anyone else see the title and expect another thread about a pace team from that bongo guy? :joy:

Umbongo is a tool
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Dude I've been saying this since the will grigg hype .. it's head doing!
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We've got Taylor Moore got Taylor moooooore
  • ImbongofromtheCongo
    808 posts An Exciting Prospect
    godbokani