Patch ASAP

Comments

• Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2016
    I never actually said I loved it but yeah. :) it's funny I've made a joke here and there and here you are rattling off insult after insult lol. Every year when the game comes out I spend a few weeks on the forum and that's it. I have more important things to do after that.
  • Momalpas123
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Amicus83 wrote: »
    I never actually said I loved it but yeah. :) it's funny I've made a joke here and there and here you are rattling off insult after insult lol. Every year when the game comes out I spend a few weeks on the forum and that's it. I have more important things to do after that.

Mate, it would be helpful if you stop littering this thread though. Have your argument somewhere else. We are trying to draw attention to a serious issue with the game.

We are hopeful EA will address it so please don't muddy the water on this thread.

Cheers.
  • Amicus83
    This thread alone is "muddying the water" as you put it and for the people that keep insulting others end up just looking foolish anyway.
    I'm part of this argument and without going into detail, you think the legendary a.i is too easy on 17 and I think it's challenging and hard to beat. Pretty simple. We all have the right to express our opinions, that's what the forums are for.
  • Momalpas123
    This thread alone is "muddying the water" as you put it and for the people that keep insulting others end up just looking foolish anyway.
    I'm part of this argument and without going into detail, you think the legendary a.i is too easy on 17 and I think it's challenging and hard to beat. Pretty simple. We all have the right to express our opinions, that's what the forums are for.

Fine, you've expressed your opinion, now fk off please.
  • ij54321
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lillo86 wrote: »
    AI lacks in playstyle variety.

But if Legendary is too easy, try playing with full manual controls.
    It's more realistic, fun, rewarding and you have a lot of freedom too.

Yeah I tried this last night, doesn't fix when I'm not in posession, some of the stupid stuff the cpu does...

I think they are trying to make the AI more realistic. In the past, the lack of mistakes made it unrealistic. Also the speed of AI players. AI players with 65 pace outran Aub.

You must be pretty good. I find playing 4-5 star teams on World Class to take some effort. Not a pushover.

This.
    I've been struggling on world class so you guys must be pretty amazing at the game

• ij54321
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    Dfmr1983 wrote: »
    When you first open the game a prompt appears for you to select a difficulty level and control scheme. If you just selected the default level that is semi professional, even if you selected legendary when starting your career it will be overwritten by the difficulty you chose while starting the game.

Hope this isn't the case for people complaining on here lol.
    Your career could actually be on semi-pro.

As usual
    Wtf are you on mate?
    For a man that seems to enjoy this game do much you spend a lot of time in the forum and not even helping at all
    Gosh of only I could be face to face with you to shut you up annoying wipe face

Bro he just asked a question chill

I was wondering that too what experience level settings did you pick when you started the game.
    Does it affect the level of difficulty when you actually play the game against the AI
  • Dfmr1983
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Thank you .
    Now can we get the attention from EA ?
    No date on update so far ..
  • Amicus83
    edited October 2016

Lol, silly boy remark again.

Here's a video of a match on legendary, it's 0-0 after extra time and then he loses in the shootout. No 3-0/4-0 here.

• Momalpas123
    Please go away. You expressed your opinion. Others have expressed theirs. This issue is blowing up everywhere but you for some reason can't accept it. People who play on legendary should expect a challenge, end of. It's better that it's too hard versus too easy or there is literally nowhere for us to go other than FUT which I don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about.

Please leave this thread alone.
  • Amicus83
    I can accept it, it just doesn't apply to me personally that's all. I'm just not as good as you I guess and can't unhinge the a.i like you.
  • Dfmr1983
    I can accept it, it just doesn't apply to me personally that's all. I'm just not as good as you I guess and can't unhinge the a.i like you.

Dude give it up.. nobody likes you
    We don't give a rats ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that it doesn't apply to you personally... good for you congratulations...
    You win a pretzel.. now ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off
    There's people here that are having issues with the game and want the attention from the developers of the game not from a stupid cocky moron water boy.... just do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself and grow up man.. please
  • Momalpas123

We don't give a rats ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that it doesn't apply to you personally... good for you congratulations...
    There's people here that are having issues with the game and want the attention from the developers of the game not from a stupid cocky moron water boy.... just do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself and grow up man.. please

Stop responding to him and he will man.
  • Amicus83
    edited October 2016

There you go lol, you're doing it, embarrassing yourself and not doing much growing up.

• Momalpas123
    Please don't return his comment. For those new to this thread, this is about the game being too easy for offline players on legendary. It's been hijacked at this point unfortunately.
  • Momalpas123
    Please don't return his comment. For those new to this thread, this is about the game being too easy for offline players on legendary. It's been hijacked at this point unfortunately.

Please post if you're in the same boat.
  • Pech
    5 posts Ball Boy
    The problem is not the level people are playing. If you suck, of course legendary will be too hard for you. But guess what? You can change the difficulty and make the game easier. This is what levels are supposed to do, make it challenging for every player. If somebody, like me, isn't finding the game funny because it's INDISPUTABLY TOO EASY EVEN AT LEGENDARY, EA should fix that, and very soon as well. Again, I'm not that good, I play maybe 5 or 6 hours a week, and I completely crush the game! I've been winning 8-1 against top class teams, using really bad players. The AI doesn't seem to try AT ALL. Most of the time they will have 0 attempts, which is honestly ridicolous. People paid for a game, not for a joke. Gotta fix that RIGHT NOW.
  • Dfmr1983
    Pech wrote: »
    The problem is not the level people are playing. If you suck, of course legendary will be too hard for you. But guess what? You can change the difficulty and make the game easier. This is what levels are supposed to do, make it challenging for every player. If somebody, like me, isn't finding the game funny because it's INDISPUTABLY TOO EASY EVEN AT LEGENDARY, EA should fix that, and very soon as well. Again, I'm not that good, I play maybe 5 or 6 hours a week, and I completely crush the game! I've been winning 8-1 against top class teams, using really bad players. The AI doesn't seem to try AT ALL. Most of the time they will have 0 attempts, which is honestly ridicolous. People paid for a game, not for a joke. Gotta fix that RIGHT NOW.

Exactly my issue and that's why I created this post... also where's the authenticity of the premier League but let alone that... the issue is simply what you said.. legendary shouldn't be that easy.. I'm winning let's say 1-0 and there's 10 minutes left.. the AIR doesn't even make and effort to pressure... in fact when they attack they just misplace the passes and give it to my defence..that's ridiculous... also no attempts or enough shots on goal... I was playing as Bournemouth the other day.. away at Manchester city and guess what ?? I won 4-1 and they had like 1 or 2 shots on goal while I had 14 ... are you kidding me??? Please each fix this... every pass they make on the final third of the pitch is given to my defence... I don't even have to defend
    Sort it out already ffs!!!!
  • Same problem here started a career mode with Liverpool on Legendary, only bought two players (both 80 rated) and was top of the league by 10 points by the eighteenth game and hadn't lost a game, its just stupid Legendary should be for the best of the best and I'm not even that great at fifa.
  • Momalpas123
    Tried calling today but didn't have the right #. EA have to do something about this. It's about 5 days since I've played, unplayable on Legendary if you want a challenge.
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know what is but I struggle on World Class, sometimes Professional in annoying but I beat Legendary cause it seems realistic and they actually make errors.
    Also, when I use a lower rated team against a higher rated team in World Class or Legendary, the CPU don't pressure, high marking and width, so the game is easier for me as I can create more space, more runs and score goals that the goalies should be saving, literally I can shoot with a 65-74 rated player and then Buffon won't even save it, shot straight at him.
    But try playing with the higher rated team with the CPU using a low rated team and the game is full on ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for the CPU to just stop you from scoring, even when you score you'll hear Martin Tyler talk about "they played this match to stop the opposition from scoring bla bla". We all know that crap exist in this game but we're not allowed to spew it.

Whenever TOTW Challenge in FUT arrives, I just use a bronze team and bench with 2 gold CBs and GK to win games with hugh scorelines stress free.
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up

Here's a video of a match on legendary, it's 0-0 after extra time and then he loses in the shootout. No 3-0/4-0 here.

I just litreally laughed my butt off at 12:06-12:22, injured guy couldn't decide which leg was in pain and then the camera constantly panning left and right to the warming up guy.
  • DVNO
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tried some CM games. It's really annoying: I win every game at least 4-0. Most of the time i score six goals easily. It's urgent that this gets fixed! And I don't know how people who are okay with professional could be against a patch that makes legendary more difficult: This only affects players who use the highest difficulty. So any others still can use professional, world class, semi-pro or whatever. But anyone who bought this game should have a challenge on singleplayer. I love the Career Mode, but i'd also love to fight for the title, not easily win every fkn competition i participate in.

Please EA, improve the AI / the difficulty. Regarding this issue, FIFA 16 has been perfect.
  • Area51
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Pech wrote: »

Yes,i igree with you 100% same and i,i found very,very easy this year the the AI level(legendary)and imagine I playing at world class on fifa 16 and its very challenge for me.

PS.PC version
  • Momalpas123
    Haven't played in 5 days now. Please fix ea.
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    getting sick of everyone saying fifa 16 CM was fine, it was a joke who even played a whole season i didn't it was so bad . couldn't get the ball off the opposition and when you did u could glide your way to the goal so bad.

• Momalpas123
    Everything in this game is an improvement, that's why it's so frustrating to us that it's too easy on legendary, we don't get to enjoy the improvements because there is no point playing without being challenged.
  • DVNO
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really hope it will be fixed with the next patch... :/
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't understand how the AI is having 0 attempts on Legendary. I play on Professional and the AI usually has about 7-8 attempts a match.

• Momalpas123
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    I don't understand how the AI is having 0 attempts on Legendary. I play on Professional and the AI usually has about 7-8 attempts a match.

I think it's clear legendary is broken just off your post here. It's still a challenge for professional players, legendary has to be broken.
  • Amicus83
    edited October 2016
    BSDShoes wrote: »

I just litreally laughed my butt off at 12:06-12:22, injured guy couldn't decide which leg was in pain and then the camera constantly panning left and right to the warming up guy.

:)
    I just can't beat it on legendary with 5 star teams. I was close to getting a draw but something always goes wrong near the end. A shot from outside the box, wtf, now how did that go in. Ffs.
    I can understand people thinking it's easy because like with every game, if you play it long enough, you can end up predicting the a.i, anticipate its play style and exploit its weaknesses.
    I'm not that good at it though.