What is up with all the all gold teams in league 9 of ultimate team??

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    but why are there silver and bronze players in the game if those teams get matched up with gold teams?

i have a bronze and a silver team i love to play too, but its true, it always gets matched up with a golden.

it would make sense if fifa would search an other silver or bronze team to match up with.

btw i suck, i'm still in div 10, with a record of 3-4-18 or something like that, even with a golden team :disappointed:

Matchmaking in seasons does not take team rating into account. If you want to use a bronze a team and face other bronze teams, since they removed cups (which is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying in itself) you need to play an online single match - then it matches by team rating. @Turbodave222
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    I refuse to believe people like this actually exist away from trolling.
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Why are you getting argumentative with people who are trying to help you. Here are some things you need to know (not sure if you played FUT before this year so you may already know):

A LOT of people are putting real money into FIFA. That's why they're using expensive teams so early in the game. You can like it/dislike it whatever - but you need to accept that's what a lot of people do.

With that said, you don't NEED to spend money on FIFA to enjoy it.

When you start off you get your crappy bronze team as you know. But that doesn't mean you have to jump straight into online games with them. You can play a couple of seasons offline, and you will earn plenty of coins to be able to buy some cheap gold players.

If you spend a couple of hours playing offline seasons, then you can earn about 20k-30k and with that you can buy two perfectly decent gold teams to play with. You can then take those gold teams into online games and keep playing, earning match coins to improve your teams gradually.

You also get daily gifts at the moment for logging into the web app.

You get coins and packs if you complete the manager tasks, so do it.

You get coin boosts from the catalogue - use them.

You can also try your hand at trading - it's not hard to turn 20k into 40k with a couple of hours work and a bit of patience - there are a million threads on trading so I won't go into details but use the search function and you'll find plenty of tips.

20k to 40k in a couple of hours. How without trading. Each game pays around 500 coins and takes 15 mins. That's 2000 coins an hour plus a promotion bonus?
  • Diggy
    14662 posts Has That Special Something
    The kids today :joy:
  • Neckabob
    13318 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty sure thats the same idiot from yesterday
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Why are you getting argumentative with people who are trying to help you. Here are some things you need to know (not sure if you played FUT before this year so you may already know):

A LOT of people are putting real money into FIFA. That's why they're using expensive teams so early in the game. You can like it/dislike it whatever - but you need to accept that's what a lot of people do.

When you start off you get your crappy bronze team as you know. But that doesn't mean you have to jump straight into online games with them. You can play a couple of seasons offline, and you will earn plenty of coins to be able to buy some cheap gold players.

If you spend a couple of hours playing offline seasons, then you can earn about 20k-30k and with that you can buy two perfectly decent gold teams to play with. You can then take those gold teams into online games and keep playing, earning match coins to improve your teams gradually.

You can also try your hand at trading - it's not hard to turn 20k into 40k with a couple of hours work and a bit of patience - there are a million threads on trading so I won't go into details but use the search function and you'll find plenty of tips.

20k to 40k in a couple of hours. How without trading. Each game pays around 500 coins and takes 15 mins. That's 2000 coins an hour plus a promotion bonus?

EA Catalogue unlocks for 1000 coins per game - means you earn around 1500 per game then. Even if a game takes 20 minutes, that's you earning 4500 coins per hour, so after three hours (nine games) you've earned 13500 plus whatever the end of season bonus is.
  • Verstappen
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Pretty sure thats the same idiot from yesterday

• Mutu10gol
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Most people don't take a bronze team online. You can make about 20k in a couple of hours offline even if you don't have any coin boosts - and make two perfectly useable gold teams with that.

• Svirv
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    Most people don't take a bronze team online. You can make about 20k in a couple of hours offline even if you don't have any coin boosts - and make two perfectly useable gold teams with that.

I don't think that's the pivotal point, as people successfully trading like that are an outlier (don't think this is who OP's opponents are).

More typically, you can work your way to a gold team in three fuсking games with coin boosts. Loyality packs can make it quicker than 3 games. So of course you're gonna match with gold teams in D9, you have to play a bunch before D9.
    EoTRampage wrote: »
    How can they lose matches with an all gold team vs bronzies then? They should be at least in league 5 by now or so.

Why? D9-D8 is a cheap gold teams territory. In D5 you mostly face well-crafted expensive (20-100k) teams.
    Post edited by Svirv on
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why have so many people responded seriously to this guy. I am amazed really
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    So the only option for people who play without spending real money in FUT is to just wait a week until all the pathetic teambuyers have gone to higher leagues? Sigh that sucks.

I never buy points. I have a full 24 man gold team and am in Div 9 I think. Im not great, Ive been trying lots of formations and tactics. Ive been mixing Manual control in at times, as well as Semi.

I do however trade (contracts at present) and this funds my team.
  • paul24878306

None of the things you mention will give you a full gold squad with all players above 80 but whatever.

I give up. It's like talking to a tree.

A you trying to say you can't make an 80 rated gold team wth 20-40k? If so then you must be trolling. And there was me tying to actually give you the benefit of the doubt....

40k is 8 packs, 8 x 1 good golden player IF you are lucky. Not that hard to do the math now is it?

???? 40k coins will buy you a full gold team on the transfer market - jesus do you not actually get this.
  • paul24878306
    if you are claiming you got 11 players (I know you got at least 10 more) for 1.5k each sure....

WTF are you on about, if you are spend all you're coins on packs to get you're team then you're an idiot. and if you can't get the above players for near min you're paying too much

ROFL most idiotic comment of the year, what are you even TRYING to say? Who said anything about packs in that post?

You did - see my post above with your quote - 8 packs for 40k. Direct quote.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1465 posts Professional
    if you are claiming you got 11 players (I know you got at least 10 more) for 1.5k each sure....

WTF are you on about, if you are spend all you're coins on packs to get you're team then you're an idiot. and if you can't get the above players for near min you're paying too much

ROFL most idiotic comment of the year, what are you even TRYING to say? Who said anything about packs in that post?

You did - see my post above with your quote - 8 packs for 40k. Direct quote.

Don't bother with him either a idiot or more likely a troll
  • Izzy2K17
    11879 posts Has That Special Something
    Some people with gold teams are just plain bad, some people with bronze teams are just good. I played a guy with a bronze team the other day, he was good but didn't win cause of his bronze people. I pretty sure if he had a decent gold team with the way he was playing he would have won
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Coin boosts if you're at that level will add 1k per game, so could easily do 10k an hour incl. the promotion bonuses, then factor in manager task rewards and the other bits and pieces. OK 1-2 hours is a stretch but you get the gist :)
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Probably colour blind and it is actually a gold team he/she/it is using but too high to remember buying them after having too many bags of Haribos
  • Singaporefifafan
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm in divison 8 with full seria a gold Bacca etc get beat every game cause of the stupid chip header everytime someone's in the 6 yard box