What's a decent amount of wins for the average player in the weekend league?

Birdy463
773 posts Semi-Pro
What do you guys think would be a decent amount of wins for an average player to get in the weekend league?

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would consider myself average.. Last year I floated about from div 1 -3 most of the year. I'm aiming for 8 wins
  • Birdy463
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2016
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    I would consider myself average.. Last year I floated about from div 1 -3 most of the year. I'm aiming for 8 wins
    I was always struggling in div 1 but smashing in dub 2 so I was often getting promoted and relegated. Hoping for 12 wins
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    You get 40 matches, right? So 20 would make sense
  • Çalhanoğlu
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ch1cha wrote: »

If it works how they said it works, as in you will only play someone who has the same record as you do at that current moment, then yeah, 50% win ratio sounds reasonable enough for the average player
  • I still can't even get in into the weekend league and there is only one daily tournament left :smile:
  • Cahir85
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've qualified for the weekend, but only have two starter teams so not expecting much.

Gonna use it a a tester for the standard and types of teams I'm facing.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Will be happy with 20 wins as I will be using my rpl team.
  • Sellish
    10046 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2016
    Aiming for 30 wins but I take me a bit over average but I think everyone who isn't bad at fifa should aim for around the 20 mark.
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2016
    RuToffee wrote: »
    I still can't even get in into the weekend league and there is only one daily tournament left :smile:

You and me both. Still ill keep trying. Law of probability says I'll eventually play people as crap as me :pensive:

They should team us up...... for all four matches lol
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm aiming for 50:50. Anything more will be a bonus, anything less I'll probably be disappointed but I expected it to be VERY competitive (read: sweaty).
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    miri wrote: »
    I'm aiming for 50:50. Anything more will be a bonus, anything less I'll probably be disappointed but I expected it to be VERY competitive (read: sweaty).

No say competitive :) go on I dare you. "Sweaty" is sooooooooooo last week and I bloody hate it :p
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Ch1cha wrote: »

If it works how they said it works, as in you will only play someone who has the same record as you do at that current moment, then yeah, 50% win ratio sounds reasonable enough for the average player

Guess it all depends on who you play and the style of play.

If I get matched up against people with a similar record, that's one thing. Also will I play people who happen to get an early 1-0 lead and just sit on the ball?
  • Neckabob
    13314 posts Has That Special Something
    Ill be using tsl only teams and hope for the best