BE CAREFUL ON COMPANION APP

Jordanbh94
271 posts Sunday League Hero
Just a heads up... Sure a lot of you like myself use the companion app to mass bid, it's a lot quicker. Anyway due the there being updates constantly and the app not running properly it caused me to bid 25000 on Sommer instead of 2500. This was last week, however since I've been extremely careful incase obviously I added an extra zero. And at that time I did, I was raging. However it's happened to me again... With Brosinski. Sometimes when you type in the numbers it keeps highlighting it again at times so be careful. It's not a massive deal as Sommer I lost 22.5k Brosinski about 6 k but imagine if that was a player for 3-400k. Just be careful

Comments

• TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes the app is risky.

I've also had two occasions where I have bid a sum without typing (whereby you bid the default next figure in box) and it has been far higher than displayed amount due .... I presume.... to someone else bidding just before and it not updating figure visually.
  • Jordanbh94
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes the app is risky.

I've also had two occasions where I have bid a sum without typing (whereby you bid the default next figure in box) and it has been far higher than displayed amount due .... I presume.... to someone else bidding just before and it not updating figure visually.
    Yeah it's frustrating dude, I'm just trading on the console from now on
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Yup there is something wrong with the text input for the webapp. Even when typing player names... if you type too fast, Banega becomes Baaaaaaaaanega. Not difficult to see how that could quickly become disastrous.
  • Izzy2K17
    11872 posts Has That Special Something
    I accidentally bought a Chem style for 5000 instead of 500 today :(