Only 30% additional transfer budget ( From Fifa 16 loyalty reward)

Woulfos
12 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2016
Hello,

A friend of mine has 60% budget increase in career mode whereas I only have 30%. Any idea why? Yes, I have played fifa 16.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot: PFYKrbq.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Woulfos on

Comments

• Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Anyone? I'd really like to have my 60% now so I can start career mode :D
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Update: I tried starting a career on a different account, same problem, only 30%...
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Isn't the higher level purchase 60%?
  • SciManG
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Your friend probably completed more CM seasons on his account in FIFA 16 which earns him the 60%,
    You could try going back to 16 and playing more. :wink:
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    SciManG wrote: »
    Your friend probably completed more CM seasons on his account in FIFA 16 which earns him the 60%,
    You could try going back to 16 and playing more. :wink:

In Fifa 16 it was enough to have played 1 full season in Fifa 15 to get the 60%. I have played A LOT of career mode in Fifa 16. So how many seasons am I looking at here?
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016

Do you mean like the deluxe edition shizzle and stuff? My friend has the standard edition, as have I.
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Anyone (perhaps a forum administrator?) who can tell me clearly what I need to do in order to get my 60% budget increase? Come on EA, help me out here.
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    Woulfos wrote: »

Do you mean like the deluxe edition shizzle and stuff? My friend has the standard edition, as have I.

There are more than one takeover to buy right? One requires a higher level on the game. Is the higher level purchase the 60%?
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Woulfos wrote: »

There are more than one takeover to buy right? One requires a higher level on the game. Is the higher level purchase the 60%?

As far as I know, people who have played Fifa 16 Career Mode (a full season if I'm not mistaken) receive a 60% transfer budget increase in Fifa 17 Career Mode. I don't think this has anything to do with your Fifa account level, as my friend hasn't purchased anything on the Store Catalogue to receive his 60%. I'm not talking about the financial takeovers (which you indeed unlock by leveling your Fifa account). But I'll take a look at the Store Catalogue anyway when I get home. I'll post my findings here.
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I haven't found anything related to a budget increase in the catalogue (except from the Financial Takeovers. There was one level 5 item "Career Rematch Ability" which is usually also unlocked by having played the previous Fifa game (and I do already have that option without buying this item).
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    Never had 60% so was just guessing. Don't like to use financial enhancements tbh.
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Bump. Problem not getting solved. EA Live Support not helping much, always saying "we can't do 🎃🎃🎃🎃". Help me out here.
  • I pretty much only ever play career mode and I have 60% maybe its to do with the amount of hours you put into the mode maybe?
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    I pretty much only ever play career mode and I have 60% maybe its to do with the amount of hours you put into the mode maybe?

I've played a lot of Fifa 16 Career mode. A lot.
    I never play anything else on Fifa.
  • Mattox
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I got a boost but I can't remember what it was. Didn't mean sh*t though as I took over Oxford United in League One and my main objective for the season was to finish with an increase in my transfer budget.
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Bump. EA, time to respond now.
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Bump..
  • Woulfos
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks for your amazing support, EA *sarcasm*.
  • Webdizzle
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is 🎃🎃🎃🎃 I've played so much CM and I only have 30% I'm 🎃🎃🎃🎃 level 91 what the actual 🎃🎃🎃🎃 FIFA EA
  • ChrisW1991
    1396 posts Professional
    I received 60% on fifa 16 but only 30% on fifa 17 :/ yet my brother still got his 60% on this one..Tried speaking to ea chat about it but their not much help, they said it's about level then I made the point about receiving 60% increase on fifa 16
  • You have to delete your personal settings on FIFA 17 then reload the game. You do not have to delete the seasons that you currently have and you will not lose them.
  • SACanuckinOz
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It is based on your achievements in FIFA 16. Your friend probably played longer and got further in the game.