Offline Division difficulty?

Heinz Harald
356 posts Sunday League Hero
So right now i dont have coins to spend on a fitness squad thats the reason why i play offline divions (for fitness and to rack up coins faster) but somehow semi pro feels like legendary to me, is it just me?

Comments

• Stular
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's intense. The AI is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2016
    There is a bug on single player whereby game defaults to highest difficulty played. Your next division team may be semi pro but when you look in settings prior to match it may show legendary.

Manually check prior to each match until this is patched.
  • Heinz Harald
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is a bug on single player whereby game defaults to highest difficulty played. Your next division team may be semi pro but when you look in settings prior to match it may show legendary.

can you change it back to semi pro? i believe in fifa 14 there was a similar bug, which was fixable (patched on later) where in offline division you could change from ultimate difficulty back to semi pro to get the highest rewards for the lowest amount of input from your side.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    I started strong and then got rolled in 3 straight games. I'm not a newbie but the AI is making me feel like it lol
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2016

can you change it back to semi pro? i believe in fifa 14 there was a similar bug, which was fixable (patched on later) where in offline division you could change from ultimate difficulty back to semi pro to get the highest rewards for the lowest amount of input from your side.

Thankfully it doesn't fall below the teams minimum default difficulty.

Example you play in division 10 against a pro team. The game correctly puts you against pro team.

Next game is against amateur team. The game incorrectly still puts you against pro team (you can see this in settings). You can then manually dial it down to correct difficulty but not lower than the teams lowest should be..... in this case amateur.