All (Passive Traits) which Includes power free kick fix, missing skill points and higher rating fix!

1
jonagravy
68 posts Park Captain
edited December 2016
This is not a glitch it fixes an ea glitch!

This in general is simply deleting your online pro data from fifa 16 and fifa 17 and the game creating a new fifa 17 pro data without the fifa 16 port which bugs peoples pros out. Also this fixes rating, skill points and passive trait bugs that occur by having a pro ported over from fifa 16

Issue Summary: Online Pros ported over from fifa 16 do not get passive traits on there pro like (skilled dribbling, outsidefootshot, goal keepers up for corners, diving header, bicycle kicks and power free kicks) etc

Issue Details: The issue comes from having a pro saved data from fifa 16 on your console. To quick fix this you need to delete your fifa 16 pro data and delete your fifa 17 pro data and then restarting fifa 17 seems to work as you make a new pro without the game face and name etc being ported over so a fresh pro is made on fifa 17. Don't worry you wont lose any skill points or stats I assure you I have done this multiple times this fifa trying to find a fix for the in match face to work in game but discovered this bug instead.

People who don't do this I believe are at a disadvantage to others. To view if you have these passive traits or not you must first be captain and be in a match once there go into the in match menu where you swap players positions and formations press the RS on a pro to see player information then go over to traits, if you don't have a long list of traits you may want to fix this.

These are the (Passive Traits) everyone should have. This is taken with no skill points spent and a fresh pro made on fifa 17 without porting from fifa 16 pro as i deleted all fifa 16 data.
(A) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926 (My pro)

This is a guy who didn't port over their pro from fifa 16 and spent skill points on flair (This is sort of how everyone's should look)
(B) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881937 (random guys pro)

These are players who ported over there pros from fifa 16 who spent skill points (how most peoples look/wrong/disadvantage)
(C) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881934 (random guys pro)

(D)http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881971 (random guys pro)

(E)http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881978 (random guys pro)

Game Mode: Pro clubs
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): THIS FIX WORKS ALL PLATFORMS
Region: UK
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): DeepDoor7550
Date & Time (Please include timezone):

BTW THIS DOES NOT FIX FANCY PASSES

This fix also seems to increase rating and it fixes pros who have bugged out skill points that are missing lots as this fix helped this guy out https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/184074/ps4-huge-game-breaking-bug-in-pro-club-mode-skill-points-abilities-need-devs-tech-gm#latest.

Even if you think you have don't have bugged skill points this fix will potentially still add skill points missing to those who don't think they have missing skill points as pretty much everybodys pro is bugged if you have a fifa 16 port. I have had numerous people who has done this fix reporting that they get a higher rating and a few more skill points. The tendency of people getting more skill points when they don't think they have missing skill points seems to be with higher rated pros (90+) but i have had some lower pros saying they got some aswell.


Steps for fix

If everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console which you can do on the dashboard all you would need to do is go to fifa 17 and delete online pro 1 which you can by going to the main menu of fifa 17 then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1) restart the game then you are done. (Nobody has to reinstall fifa 16)

Step 1 uninstall fifa 16 or load fifa 16 if you still play it, go to the main menu then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1)

Step 2 load fifa 17 go to the main menu then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1)

Step 3 reset fifa 17 now you wont have any ported pro over from fifa 16 and you will make a new fresh pro on fifa 17 which should have all the passive traits.

Watch Sir Marty YOUTUBE VID If you can't find online pro 1 data


This fix has been tested and players who don't do it can't perform power free kick this is not a visual bug as I and others might have thought before the testing.
Post edited by jonagravy on

Comments

  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it confirmed to work on ps4?
  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great find btw super
  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    Never mind. Confirmed for ps4.
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still missing flair pass which I hope EA will fix it asap.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Beta wrote: »
    Still missing flair pass which I hope EA will fix it asap.

    Yeah no idea why fancy passes trait isn't available for pros even though the AI you play with sometimes do them lol. The flair trait which you can buy with skill points should include the fancy passes trait as the flair trait is just fifa 16 fancy flicks trait renamed would make sense if it did both the fancy flicks and the fancy passes.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Updated with new info on what else the fix does.
  • How many Skillpoints can you get? Im staying at 24 at the moment.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    NiicLas wrote: »
    How many Skillpoints can you get? Im staying at 24 at the moment.

    I heard a guy on the leader boards has 30 I think you need to change position you play to get more but not what your pro is set to on edit pro but the position you select on the formation before the game. There's Blue, Green, yellow and orange. On previous fifa you could get midfield only accomplishments as your pro set as a ST but your select a green position on the formation before a match in the pro clubs lobby once you done that you could earn midfield accomplishments as a ST. Editing your pros positions on the edit pro menu never affects what accomplishments you unlocked only the position you select in the lobby before a game did On previous fifas before fifa 17. The same logic could work for getting more skill points, If you play over 20 games in a green position and you don't get none I think it my be dependent on your pro edited position so you could just play as a CAM up top in a blue position.

    Let me know if you get more than 24 skill points btw as Iv'e also heard that might be the cap. Do the fix aswell if you haven't see if that changes your skill points if not atleast you will get the passive traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    NiicLas wrote: »
    How many Skillpoints can you get? Im staying at 24 at the moment.

    I heard a guy on the leader boards has 30 I think you need to change position you play to get more but not what your pro is set to on edit pro but the position you select on the formation before the game. There's Blue, Green, yellow and orange. On previous fifa you could get midfield only accomplishments as your pro set as a ST but your select a green position on the formation before a match in the pro clubs lobby once you done that you could earn midfield accomplishments as a ST. Editing your pros positions on the edit pro menu never affects what accomplishments you unlocked only the position you select in the lobby before a game did On previous fifas before fifa 17. The same logic could work for getting more skill points, If you play over 20 games in a green position and you don't get none I think it my be dependent on your pro edited position so you could just play as a CAM up top in a blue position.

    Let me know if you get more than 24 skill points btw as Iv'e also heard that might be the cap. Do the fix aswell if you haven't see if that changes your skill points if not atleast you will get the passive traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926
  • HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you sure your overall stays the same or goes higher than what it was before you delete everything?
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    HaksiPirlo wrote: »
    Are you sure your overall stays the same or goes higher than what it was before you delete everything?

    100% wont loose anything all stats and skill points are saved server side you will probably end up getting even more skill points and stats doing this as lots of people have reported doing so and I got 1 extra skill point myself when I did this. Before you do it take off all the skill point traits and screenshot your pro with all his unspent skill points so you remember the number and after you do the fix go and check the differences yourself it will only be a positive or equal difference never a negative. Only time when people say its negative is idiots that had stat increasing skill traits like passing, strength, sprint speed etc those skill point traits add to the players overall and when they go and do the fix they don't put the same traits on until I tell them to and check again once they do that they some of them have a even better pro or equal but ofc they have the passive traits when you do the fix so they are still better, its only a positive to do this fix atleast three thousand people have done this now maybe even more.
  • HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jonagravy wrote: »
    HaksiPirlo wrote: »
    Are you sure your overall stays the same or goes higher than what it was before you delete everything?

    100% wont loose anything all stats and skill points are saved server side you will probably end up getting even more skill points and stats doing this as lots of people have reported doing so and I got 1 extra skill point myself when I did this. Before you do it take off all the skill point traits and screenshot your pro with all his unspent skill points so you remember the number and after you do the fix go and check the differences yourself it will only be a positive or equal difference never a negative. Only time when people say its negative is idiots that had stat increasing skill traits like passing, strength, sprint speed etc those skill point traits add to the players overall and when they go and do the fix they don't put the same traits on until I tell them to and check again once they do that they some of them have a even better pro or equal but ofc they have the passive traits when you do the fix so they are still better, its only a positive to do this fix atleast three thousand people have done this now maybe even more.

    Just done it and it worked thanks alot for this man!
  • Ouzzo72
    11 posts Ball Boy
    If I did not have a Fifa 16 pro as I have changed consoles will this gain me anything?
  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    This fix works but the overall rating is not higher afterwards. Exactly the same. If its different than before than thats coz your pro features like length and weight and position (cam st ballwinner rf ) are still different after the reset.
    However the passive traits do work. At least i can confirm the power freekick. Stutter pk have not tried yet.

    BTW i have 24 skillpoints for a few days now. I think its the max.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Ouzzo72 wrote: »
    If I did not have a Fifa 16 pro as I have changed consoles will this gain me anything?

    You will have to check your traits by doing this

    To view if you have these passive traits or not you must first be captain and be in a match once there go into the in match menu where you swap players positions and formations press the RS on a pro to see player information then go over to traits, if you don't have a long list of traits you may want to fix this.

    If you have all these traits as these are all the default ones you are fine.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Rdb wrote: »
    This fix works but the overall rating is not higher afterwards. Exactly the same. If its different than before than thats coz your pro features like length and weight and position (cam st ballwinner rf ) are still different after the reset.
    However the passive traits do work. At least i can confirm the power freekick. Stutter pk have not tried yet.

    BTW i have 24 skillpoints for a few days now. I think its the max.

    Biddle87 x, Saturday at 9:21 AM
    Worked and I went up to 93, sick

    FarIey x, Saturday at 2:10 PM
    Works, made my pro go +2 up in overall too

    RpGz_SAMMY_xD, Sunday at 10:04 AM
    My rating went up from this glitch and for all those thinking its a waste of time, we aren't forcing you to do it.

    [–]MrKipling660 1 point 2 days ago
    You are a legend! I can now do the freekick, all stats are the same (Overall, Matches played, Average Rating and I'm even in the same pro clubs aswell!). I took a pic of my attributes before and now my physical is +1, Defending is +1 ,dribling is the same, passing is +1, shooting is +1 and pace is the same (while I have all of the same traits activated that i had before deleting) :) Only problem is that I no longer have my blue mullet, but I'll now make him look like me instead :p

    Like this guy from Reddit said his MrKipling660 overall might stay the same for some people but some of his stats went up. As overall is a algorithm of stats and you might not have had enough bugged missing stats to affect your overall. But it also entirely possible you had no bugged stats at all.
  • SquallPT
    46 posts Park Captain
    Can confirm it works, thanks :)
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    SquallPT wrote: »
    Can confirm it works, thanks :)

    Glad to hear hope ea do fix this though.
  • jonagravy wrote: »
    Ouzzo72 wrote: »
    If I did not have a Fifa 16 pro as I have changed consoles will this gain me anything?

    You will have to check your traits by doing this

    To view if you have these passive traits or not you must first be captain and be in a match once there go into the in match menu where you swap players positions and formations press the RS on a pro to see player information then go over to traits, if you don't have a long list of traits you may want to fix this.

    If you have all these traits as these are all the default ones you are fine.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926

    Thanks a lot worked for me and I got all traits
  • Ertrko
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it still working?
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Ertrko wrote: »
    Is it still working?

    ofc
  • arsenalap
    5188 posts Big Money Move
    Did it and it worked. Nice one.
  • Does this remove your stats from the team you play for?

    Also, I've seen people who say this adds the hidden injury prone trait and their pros spend half the match on the floor - is this true?
  • Ertrko
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jonagravy wrote: »
    Ertrko wrote: »
    Is it still working?

    ofc

    Thank you
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    jprizzly wrote: »
    Does this remove your stats from the team you play for?

    Also, I've seen people who say this adds the hidden injury prone trait and their pros spend half the match on the floor - is this true?

    No this doesn't remove your stats from the team you play. Also I have never heard of this injury prone hidden trait in pro clubs and a highly doubt it s real because pro players work differently to every other player on the game and have there own traits system that makes traits work different even if the traits share the same name that's on every other player in every other mode. As for example any player on fifa can do LB free kicks and Flair passing without any traits even the defaults we play with on pro clubs can but pro players need those traits to do those things (power free kick) and (fancy passes).

    Injury prone has never been apart of pro clubs or offline pro so i doubt they moved a trait from a different trait system to the pro trait system as there isn't any new traits on fifa 17 for the pro clubs system apart from the stat increase ones which don't count and flair which is just a rename for fancy flicks they both have exactly the same description. Even if this was the case and hidden injury prone trait was meant to be a thing it i think its worth the trade off for these traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926 and its totally intended to have these traits it not intended for ported over fifa 16 pros to have none of these traits. Besides you cant score free kicks from 42 yards out with a LB free kick with nearly max power if you don't do this fix :) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/video/22372683
  • BKT
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Does it still work after the latest patch?
  • I SiR MartY I
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    BKT wrote: »
    Does it still work after the latest patch?

    Yeah.
  • mcgydan
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BKT wrote: »
    Does it still work after the latest patch?

    Yeah.

    confirmed! thanks OP
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    bump
  • alter59
    12 posts Ball Boy
    jonagravy wrote: »
    bump

    Why would you bump the thread if the fix has been fixed by EA? The ones who discovered it afterwards are at a huge disadvantage in my opinion.

    Or is there a new way to fix it after patch 1.03?
Sign In or Register to comment.