Unless you spend real money fut is pointless

Singaporefifafan
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
In divison 8 up again Tevez hazard de brune walcott etc it's ridiculous.

Anyone else feel the same? If you don't buy pack after pack you can't compete there's no fun in getting beat every game.

On fifa 16 I was a divison one player too

Comments

• Miro11Klose
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    give it a few weeks until those people reach higher divs.
  • bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    lol, so why do people get worked up if they lose? Play to have fun, try building up your players by just playing. it matters not , even if you have the best record in FUT etc... next year another FIFA will be released.

My goal this year is to play without spending a dime. I spent real money in FIFA 15/16. One of the major reason i do not want to spend this year is because of the dash board glitch. I am in no hurry to play FUT seasons..been playing cups and FUT champions cup with a 76 rated team. yes the games are difficult with such a team, however i am improving on each game with low rated players . I am getting about 1500 coins after every game due to the coins boost.

Do not get worked up over folks racing to get to div 1 . the game still has a year left

• Singaporefifafan
    It's just not enjoyable been matched with ridiculous teams
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    I just trade my way up.
  • Miro11Klose
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I just trade my way up.

• heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    In divison 8 up again Tevez hazard de brune walcott etc it's ridiculous.

Anyone else feel the same? If you don't buy pack after pack you can't compete there's no fun in getting beat every game.

On fifa 16 I was a divison one player too

Learn to trade. Use coin boosts. Build a decent 80+ rated squad, and if you're a div one player then even stacked squads in div eight shouldn't stop you.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I have OTW Milik and full serie A team with Manolas, Bacca, etc... and 70k to spare...no real money spent and started from zero on thursday.
  • Singaporefifafan
    opasni_ wrote: »
    I have OTW Milik and full serie A team with Manolas, Bacca, etc... and 70k to spare...no real money spent and started from zero on thursday.

How?

I have 13k In the bank atm and a gold serie a team
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite

How?

Complete the SBCS which are worth while, use all your coin boosts... Or get a job and spend a few quid.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    I was spending money on older FUTs but decided to not waste any money this year. However I managed to get a Lloris - Tremoulinas, OTW Umtiti, Koscielny, Walker - Koke, Eriksen, Dembélé - Carrasco - Sturridge - POTM Sterling already just by trading 3 out of 5 days or doing SBC . It's wrong, that you can only get a good team by spending money on the game.
  • BertKonterman
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Build a 5k Russian league team. There is no reason you can't compete with good teams.
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep trade. I am pretty new to fifa (gasp) but have made 50,000 by trading. No bots, auto buyers just pure trade grinding buying low selling high. You don't even need to research market to make easy 10,000 to 15,000 a day. I've literally rinsed and repeated trading with two cheap gold rare. Buying at 650 to 1000 and selling them for 1100 to 1500. Soon mounts up :)
  • TheBigaddbowski
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Managed to trade to Neymar from a 30k start from web app packs and gifts, you don't need real money, trading is at its easiest this early in the game. Pretty much everything makes coins.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Quinn87 wrote: »

How?

Complete the SBCS which are worth while, use all your coin boosts... Or get a job and spend a few quid.

Nah I conpleted all hybrid advanced sbc and I was maybe in plus 10k total because you need to spend alot to get those sbc teams...
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a 11-6-6 record with a squad that has 5 bronze players (I change the bronze players regularly by buying bronze packs)!