TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• Friel74
    14 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA2017 wrote: »
    And last question, do you list all the cards for the same price or do you vary them a bit?

You can vary them by 100 coins or so just to make it less obvious what you're doing.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    nka99 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Today

4d9788c85415020cfb2d4576eb23ce88.png
    Sq69shL.png
    2f0c4a58e9442e4c6129055100fa7f80.png
    86566e273f80343187105fe1b11ef0fa.png
    7f568a553aa350370401605f75e55543.png
    c17c203f8d438d142da462a1ba604d0e.png

how much are you selling pedro for?

7.5k-8k
  • sturges12345
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    2 zaha's in 2 cyles. I have tried with iturbe but he is not sellinng
  • Friel74
    14 posts Ball Boy
    To make it handier to work out profit per trade I've been using futprofit. Just thought I'd post it, might help someone out.
  • sturges12345
    do you relist manually or relist all
  • Parejo_1611
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will Gameiro work?
  • Friel74
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Will Gameiro work?

Honestly, the only way to know is to try it. Aslong as you're getting him a little below BIN you can cash out on him if he fails.
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    nineteeeen wrote: »
    nineteeeen wrote: »
    market is crazy atm, sold 8 pages already

which players are you using?im doing johnson atm but going very slowly

It works with any player from good leagues tbh. Only buying one each and list 70% above lowest bin... eg. El sharawy, Guerreiro, Kimmich, Bartra, Xabi Alonso, Candreva just go give some examples

so you buy just one el shaarawy and just one xabi alonso and so on?

exactly :)
  • PassingThoughts
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'g lump on Ben Yedder, 2 goals in a 2-1 win, apparently the winner was a lovely backheeled goal, so surely MOTM and from a team like Sevilla he's a lock?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    wow, milner 34k, xhaka 14k, Pedro 7.3.
    Cttj6anXYAEVGtd.jpg
  • sturges12345
    selling 1 or 2 zaha's every cycle. Iturbe selling very slowly. On my first cycle of townsend
  • F4aOnIG
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    just jumped on this , decided to start with dyer becasue my budget was 12k , got around 13 of him , sold 3 at 3.3k so far , bought for 1.5
  • sturges12345
    Sold a townsend, how much more do you list than min bin
  • t-mase
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold a townsend, how much more do you list than min bin

How much profit are you happy with? At the end of the day if you list at 1k over bin and I at 1.5k over bin they are both just as likely to sell as one another for example, as we are banking on a lazy buyer.

The minimum I personally list for is to double my money.
  • Dandingooo
    1088 posts Professional
    So basically im buying a load of x player for a little below market price to then sell for 70% extra? Got a player in mind already.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    selling 1 or 2 zaha's every cycle. Iturbe selling very slowly. On my first cycle of townsend

how much do you list zaha? he is not moving for me..
    F4aOnIG wrote: »
    just jumped on this , decided to start with dyer becasue my budget was 12k , got around 13 of him , sold 3 at 3.3k so far , bought for 1.5

nice profit mate :smile:
  • Dandingooo wrote: »
    So basically im buying a load of x player for a little below market price to then sell for 70% extra? Got a player in mind already.
    Yep
  • Dandingooo
    1088 posts Professional
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    Yep

Only bought 5 of the one player and put him up an extra 1k each one sold first go. Going to snap up a lot of them now, think this method will get me a lot of coins in no time.
  • Dandingooo wrote: »
    Yep

Only bought 5 of the one player and put him up an extra 1k each one sold first go. Going to snap up a lot of them now, think this method will get me a lot of coins in no time.

Works extremely well for me, I've already made 50k in 2 days. Best of luck mate
  • Dandingooo
    1088 posts Professional
    Yep

Works extremely well for me, I've already made 50k in 2 days. Best of luck mate

Cheers mate just had another sell there even though the rest have 30 minutes left. If it works well I can afford OTW Pjanic a lot sooner!
  • JohnDrogba
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 100k to spare for this but not sure which type of players to go for! Is it just about experimenting until you find the best sellers?
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've jumped on the wagon again this year :) Already with much succes. It's nice to see the method is still working like a charm!
  • Loke1
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iturbe is still moving, good prizes but a bit slowly. Double the price every time. B)
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've got some zahas, dioufs, grays and Pedros. It's really weird cos 1/2 Zaha sell every cycle but no one else is selling :D
  • sturges12345

how much do you list zaha? he is not moving for me..
    F4aOnIG wrote: »

nice profit mate :smile:

i list zaha for 2.6 - 2.9. Meanwhile i sold and iturbe and townsend in my last cycle
  • sturges12345
    I have 15k who else should i try this with?
  • Tom01992
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Been trading with Delph really well the past few days, his card weight is crazy during peak times, been buying for 1.8-2k and selling for 2.7k. Missed out on a fair few 350 BIN's as well, really annoying :( Also Jesus Navas has been selling well, getting around 1.5k profit for each card.
  • sturges12345
    Another zaha and townsend sold in the last cycle
  • CovLee_Candice
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    d2e318318d71ad75d31371ed6fc0875a.png

sold townsend and joao again. 2.7k for joao and 2.9k for townsend
  • sturges12345
    Trying this with immobile because he might get an inform because he scored twice yesterday