One to watch players

RfCxAmy
5252 posts Big Money Move
I've just completed a SBC and got One to watch Dembele in my pack. When do you think would be best to sell him? He's currently at 100k.

Comments

• Ryaanlewiis
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sell him now, unless you want to use him in your team
  • Ryaanlewiis
    Or wait to see what happens in the game today, if he scores his price will rocket up
  • RfCxAmy
    Or wait to see what happens in the game today, if he scores his price will rocket up

That's a shout, I'll wait and do that. He doesn't look appealing to me so I'm best to sell him anyway.
  • Ryaanlewiis
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

That's a shout, I'll wait and do that. He doesn't look appealing to me so I'm best to sell him anyway.
    The game kicks off in 30 and he is starting against Leverkusen so good luck!
  • RfCxAmy
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

The game kicks off in 30 and he is starting against Leverkusen so good luck!
    Cheers, hopefully be bags a few haha.
  • iWebbyy
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just got Sadio Mane in my mega pack from completing the City squad
  • Retro_G
    29193 posts Player of the Year
    Sell him now, unless you want to use him in your team

Why would you sell a OTW player this early? Depending on how many form versions they get, they will only increase in price. A 78 dembele will be worth a lot more than this weeks version.
  • Retro_G
    29193 posts Player of the Year
    Hold onto him, wait for an upgrade with a form version. OTW cards have the best potential for profit. ;)