EA please release a patch quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaksiPirlo
224 posts Sunday League Hero
Theres so many things i need to say but i dont want to write an essay, the game just feels very slow, unresponsive, laggy. Im 25 years old and have been playing football games since ISS on ninteno, Won atleast 10 dev 1 titles on each fifa, nor am i a 12 year old
Kid who wants ti pace down the wings cut in and R2 top corners, but listen guys this game while more realistic, is also very boring, people need to understand that football games, while cant be too unrealstic also need to be fun. The game feels very slow and heavy for me i dont get excited to play it at all, dno if anyone else feels this way.

Comments

• HaksiPirlo
    I was aslo one of the people who got invited for BETA and the BETA was so good, i dont know why they changed it so drastically
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I've been playing Fifa games since 1993, disagree. Fifa 17 is awesome, sounds like you're having trouble with the learning curve. Give it time and you will improve. ;)
  • HaksiPirlo
    I actually hope your right bro, i dont have problems tbh i havent been losing im
    Still good at the game, for some reason i just dont feel excited when i play it, ill give it more time but thats just how i feel atm
  • Nylonbag219
    75 posts Park Captain
    HaksiPirlo wrote: »
    I actually hope your right bro, i dont have problems tbh i havent been losing im
    Still good at the game, for some reason i just dont feel excited when i play it, ill give it more time but thats just how i feel atm
    Wow, you dont feel excited when you play it too, I thought I was the only one!! The game to me feels lackluster and i dont know why.
  • HaksiPirlo
    Wow, you dont feel excited when you play it too, I thought I was the only one!! The game to me feels lackluster and i dont know why.

Bro listen your not all my mates are saying the same thing, usually i cant wait to get on pro clubs when i get home from work on fifa 16, dont get me wrong fifa16 still had its problems, but at the end of the day it was still fun to play no one can tell me any diff
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    What platform is it on? I hear from many people that it's laggy, I'm on PC and only the menu gets laggy sometimes but the gameplay doesn't.
  • Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I've been playing Fifa games since 1993, disagree. Fifa 17 is awesome, sounds like you're having trouble with the learning curve. Give it time and you will improve. ;)

I agree, right from the get-go this FIFA has a really polished and robust feel to it, of course it still has it's little niggles especially if you want to nit-pick every minor detail, which game doesn't? By and large though, the experience feels refreshing and a step in the right direction. Some of the player animations/expressions and movements are a bit rapid during cutscenes & appear a little robotic, while this may look silly sometimes, it's more rare and less noticeable now than ever.
    I find this year a big improvement over 16.

The gameplay feels refined too and the settings seem to have been fine tuned to reflect a more accurate and direct flow of play.

• Alu
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The people complain about the gameplay only because they think FIFA is game rather than a sim of football. Real football is hard, it requires manipulation, teamwork, balance adjustment, pace controls, etc, I think EA finally has the gut to be on the right track this year. The only thing I worry about is EA change the gameplay for the people like you
  • got same problem it feels really slow even when im running the game with decent fps 40 - 60 most of the time it still lags & acting slow sometimes the players just keep running & not responding... idk tf is up hope they will release patch tom/today
  • Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    got same problem it feels really slow even when im running the game with decent fps 40 - 60 most of the time it still lags & acting slow sometimes the players just keep running & not responding... idk tf is up hope they will release patch tom/today

You probably need to upgrade your pc, it runs fine on PS4.

jets.jpg
  • HaksiPirlo
    Alu wrote: »
    The people complain about the gameplay only because they think FIFA is game rather than a sim of football. Real football is hard, it requires manipulation, teamwork, balance adjustment, pace controls, etc, I think EA finally has the gut to be on the right track this year. The only thing I worry about is EA change the gameplay for the people like you

Your right football is like that, but FIFA is a game mate what are you, you play games to have fun, each game is roughly 11 mins, not 90 like real life. it needs to be a little quicker
  • HaksiPirlo

got same problem it feels really slow even when im running the game with decent fps 40 - 60 most of the time it still lags & acting slow sometimes the players just keep running & not responding... idk tf is up hope they will release patch tom/today

I play on ps4 and its so annoying, ill try and shoot in the box and i need to press it like 3 times

• HaksiPirlo
    Amicus83 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

I agree, right from the get-go this FIFA has a really polished and robust feel to it, of course it still has it's little niggles especially if you want to nit-pick every minor detail, which game doesn't? By and large though, the experience feels refreshing and a step in the right direction. Some of the player animations/expressions and movements are a bit rapid during cutscenes & appear a little robotic, while this may look silly sometimes, it's more rare and less noticeable now than ever.
    I find this year a big improvement over 16.

The gameplay feels refined too and the settings seem to have been fine tuned to reflect a more accurate and direct flow of play.

Tbh i dont really care about cutscenes thats not what i play or pay for, all i care about it the gameplay, and for me it is more realistic, but at the same time it is way more boring, depends what you want from a football game i guess, i think alot of people are deluded becuase its the new fifa and it has to be good, give it a week or two

• Trux
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try normal speed
  • HaksiPirlo
    Trux wrote: »
    Try normal speed
    It is on normal?
  • blue166
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    No I am sorry but .any people do not want the equivalent to Forza Motorsport in FIFA and the game being 160mph.

Game speed is fine. I hate it all frantic on my TV. Just looks awful
  • sty
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Theres so many things i need to say but i dont want to write an essay, the game just feels very slow, unresponsive, laggy. Im 25 years old and have been playing football games since ISS on ninteno, Won atleast 10 dev 1 titles on each fifa, nor am i a 12 year old
    Kid who wants ti pace down the wings cut in and R2 top corners, but listen guys this game while more realistic, is also very boring, people need to understand that football games, while cant be too unrealstic also need to be fun. The game feels very slow and heavy for me i dont get excited to play it at all, dno if anyone else feels this way.

what are your specs mate? the game feels the same for me aswell.. i have gtx 960 and i5 4460 and the only way i could play smooth is by lowering down the resolution and all settings.... now i am playing on 1280/ 720 and the game works as it should (i get 60fps on full hd too but the game isnt smooth at all) so the game is very demanding, u need an airplane to play this game smooth
  • HaksiPirlo
    sty wrote: »

what are your specs mate? the game feels the same for me aswell.. i have gtx 960 and i5 4460 and the only way i could play smooth is by lowering down the resolution and all settings.... now i am playing on 1280/ 720 and the game works as it should (i get 60fps on full hd too but the game isnt smooth at all) so the game is very demanding, u need an airplane to play this game smooth

Mate lol tbh none of what you said makes sense to me
  • Valisheq
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Dude this is absolutely right. Its so boring now. I appreciate that they are trying to make something different, more realistic and they probably acomplished both in 17.

But for gods sake wtf is this you litteraly spent half game waiting for your oponent to lose ball, you dont even need to push buttons lol, coz it makes almost no difference when ure trying to pressure oponent coz there is so much time to pass now, and passes are even going under my players all time when i manage to get in the way.

I got the game yesterday and i already have no will to play coz its just so stupid and boring now

FIX OR GTFO EA
  • HaksiPirlo
    Valisheq wrote: »
    Dude this is absolutely right. Its so boring now. I appreciate that they are trying to make something different, more realistic and they probably acomplished both in 17.

But for gods sake wtf is this you litteraly spent half game waiting for your oponent to lose ball, you dont even need to push buttons lol, coz it makes almost no difference when ure trying to pressure oponent coz there is so much time to pass now, and passes are even going under my players all time when i manage to get in the way.

I got the game yesterday and i already have no will to play coz its just so stupid and boring now

FIX OR GTFO EA

Thank you

• jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    I think the slow down of the game did wonders for the competitiveness of it.
    Is it the most fun fifa to play - no
    Is it easy to score - no
    But the defensive system is much better. The slowed down game forces players to pass the ball more like real football. Finishing is harder. Crosses arent automatic. Players get tired if they sprint too much. Everything points towards this being more of a real football sim!
    I've only had the odd game or two where i was dominated all the other were very close because no team was favored like in past years through strength/pace.
    I think this is what people wanted and this is what we got. I'll take a good competition over some pick up and play and score 5 goals garbage any day!
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    Valisheq wrote: »

FIX OR GTFO EA

offsides trap when they are in their own half, switch to offensive, play a midfield of 5 w/ aggressive interception assignments, and they wont be able to keep possession very long.

The holding contain button doesnt work this year until they are in your half. The way to go is pointing in the direction of the opponent with the ball sprinting and pressing tackle. Your guy will lock on to the guy with the ball and force him to pass.