What is the point in the deluxe edition

Cardiffdurz
431 posts An Exciting Prospect
Sorry I am new to this I have brought the deluxe edition but haven't had anything

Comments

• Cardiffdurz
    anyone
  • Izzy2K17
    11872 posts Has That Special Something
    You get a jumbo premium gold pack and 2 loan players every week once you enter the code
  • Cardiffdurz
    weres the code to
  • Philg28
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    you will find the code I'm your game case. mine was in there for xbox anyway. its one of them leaflets u don't usually pay attention to or throw away. also make sure u do have the deluxe edition it will say it on the front of the case if it is.
  • Philg28
    @Cardiffdurz hope that helps
  • Barslund
    4651 posts National Call-Up
    Do you get to keep the loan players from the TOTW or do they disappear when the next TOTW arrives?
  • Philg28
    @Barslund I'm pretty sure u will keep them. if u bought that player in form it wouldn't disappear would it
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is no time limit on TOTY loan players. Just make sure you open the packs then use at your leisure.

But don't do what I did with my 8 match loan player..... leave him on a bench and use him up not realising his games are counting down... what a noob I am!
  • Low Ki
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm annoyed we didn't get that FUT kit shown in all the promos. The soundtrack artists kits are as ugly as their music.
  • Boysie91
    11295 posts Has That Special Something
    Normal edition had 5 draft tokens and £20 cheaper so i think normal was a better deal considering in a couple months everything will drop in price