Lag Issues Affecting Gameplay and Physics in Game on FUT 16.

Comments

• Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    Vitto7 wrote: »
    no input lag for me.... is only slow because the game is slow, but no input lag for me

For me is the demo the same as 16....just the same.....the invicible shield that avoids me to tackle and get close to the opponent!!!! And defenders pulling away......just the same ****....Anyone else????
  • sooflyy
    175 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a netgear gaming router and 300 mbit dl speed. and i still suffer from lag issues, every game is the same, especially with fut draft.
    I found my best dns server and its still bad. Somethimes i wanna throw my ps4 out of the window, because fifa is the only game i play.

• sooflyy
    175 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    how can i suffer from lag and for example, my neighbours have great gameplay?

• ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    sooflyy wrote: »
    how can i suffer from lag and for example, my neighbours have great gameplay?

ask if you can run your ps4 on his network to test.

i presume he is next door neighbour?
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    no input lag for me.... is only slow because the game is slow, but no input lag for me

Let's hope this is the case for the new game...
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    After playing both demo's and taking all into account, I've decided to stick to FIFA again :s...

It's ordered and should be through my letterbox on Thursday. £37 Amazon (PS4).

EA/FIFA ffs don't let me down!!!
  • Silhouette
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    JIO22 wrote: »
    After playing both demo's and taking all into account, I've decided to stick to FIFA again :s...

It's ordered and should be through my letterbox on Thursday. £37 Amazon (PS4).

EA/FIFA ffs don't let me down!!!

Curious about your coming experiences with FIFA17. Hope it will give you a good gameplay!
    Will you share your thoughts with us Thursday?
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    I might not get to test it on Thursday yet, depending if I'm back home or not. Friday for sure I will get to test and I'll let you guys know how it goes.
  • some are complaining on pes but others are saying its playing well.

i havent had many games with a disadvantage....only slightly on divisions.
    on my club its been quite good.

havent really played much though as masterleague takes up most of my playing time.

uncharted is still very hit n miss.
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    PES 2017 so far: about 70-80% of games played fine lag wise (seems extra matchmaking options helped a bit here), had cca 2 laggy games in 10 played (something along those lines), if it stays like this i will stay on PES. As far as fifa 17 goes, I will just wait to see if they actually fixed some of the gameplay issues, so I decided to cancel my preorder and hope they did more than just insert "the story mode"...

Lag was (in previous seasons) usually fine for me at the beggining of the games cycle, but it got countiniously worse as the season progressed...and this was, for me, a constant in fifa since 14 (not sure about 12 and 13) atleast...
  • NEW FIFA, SAME **** ****... Played the beta, demo and FUT early access; first couple of games were fine then it just went **** **** as usual. Unplayable Button/Delay lag !!! Sluggish game play when opponent dosn't, Unresponsive... HOW DOES THIS JUST HAPPEN TO ME EVRY **** FIFA, WHY IS THEIR NO FIX, WHY ARE EA IGNORING IT, WHY **** ME !!!!
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    NEW FIFA, SAME **** ****... Played the beta, demo and FUT early access; first couple of games were fine then it just went **** **** as usual. Unplayable Button/Delay lag !!! Sluggish game play when opponent dosn't, Unresponsive... HOW DOES THIS JUST HAPPEN TO ME EVRY **** FIFA, WHY IS THEIR NO FIX, WHY ARE EA IGNORING IT, WHY **** ME !!!!

Welcome to my world since fifa 13......it never changed and I dont expect it to neither
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    NEW FIFA, SAME **** ****... Played the beta, demo and FUT early access; first couple of games were fine then it just went **** **** as usual. Unplayable Button/Delay lag !!! Sluggish game play when opponent dosn't, Unresponsive... HOW DOES THIS JUST HAPPEN TO ME EVRY **** FIFA, WHY IS THEIR NO FIX, WHY ARE EA IGNORING IT, WHY **** ME !!!!

Welcome to my world since fifa 13......it never changed and I dont expect it to neither
  • Vitto7
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes, same here..... the problem is our connection
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    glad i got pes judging by the last few posts.

so vitto the game isnt playing well at the moment?

some complaining on pes too.
    tbh i cant be bothered with online yet because of masterleague.

have played some uncharted online which is the same as usual.
    some games fine others a bit off....nothing really bad but noticeable.
  • Vitto7
    yes...now is unplayable
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    I bought 17....and it is the sameee as 16....
    All the focking things happening in 16 are in 17...can get s
    Close to opponent....defenders iceskating....cmon man..the same fockinh shiiittt pgfffff.....wwhy the hell man..this is my last fifa...EA you can go fock yourself
  • Vitto7
    edited September 2016
    yesterday, at night the game is incredible perfect !!!! form fifa 12 best matches ever ... anyway, all youtuber and streamer is angry for this reason of input lag.... more then fifa 16
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    A quick update from me guys.

Playing at the moment, just building my team from start on FUT and I'm actually liking it, gameplay has got differences and I've had some good open football play. Seems to have more variants of attacking, building up play and chance creation which opens the game up for me more so.

Been playing online and I've not had any lag in the games as yet.

Early stages and more testing required, but so far I'm liking it and the little subtle changes.
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    Had quite a few games now. Had 1 or 2 glitchy/freeze games, but I think this was more down to the opponent/match up.

For me at least, the button lag/sync issues I haven't seen yet in 17. We'll see how it goes.
  • NornIron
    12072 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2016
    I feel a little button delay but im not sure if its just the way the game is now i see alot of people complaining but im really enjoying it.
    Post edited by NornIron on
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    Played again last night and had some great games, this so far is far better than what I experienced in 16.

Again early days, but there is a clear difference to playing 17 now, to 16 a few weeks back. So one thing for sure is, IT CAN play well. Surely this can't be down to my ISP... And has got to be to do with FIFA/EA.

Thread started for 17 in the FUT section of 17:
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/198656/the-fifa-17-gameplay-game-physics-thread#latest

Feel free to add and comment to it guys.
    Post edited by JIO22 on