Anybody glad that they have not bought FIFA17 on release

THJ71
747 posts Semi-Pro
Well it appears that quite a few on these forums are not happy with FIFA17, so looks like I have made a good choice not to buy straight away

Already there are some saying it is a pace, ping pong fest, button delay, injuries galore etc and playing different to the pre-release versions

So it looks like EA have done it again like they did with 16

Comments

• There are always complainers every year
  • Mivanpy10
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You didn't make a good choice the game is quality but just needs ironing out.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    The people who don't like the game are the most vocal
  • Gromit
    4718 posts National Call-Up
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Well it appears that quite a few on these forums are not happy with FIFA17, so looks like I have made a good choice not to buy straight away

Already there are some saying it is a pace, ping pong fest, button delay, injuries galore etc and playing different to the pre-release versions

So it looks like EA have done it again like they did with 16

Are you new here?

Not only is it like this EVERY year after release, but in terms of moans this game is way behind the likes of 15 which was the most god damn awful release yet, we had pages and pages of rants for months.
  • Rick
    9180 posts League Winner
    How can you say that if you haven't tried it yet?
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Lol i like the game.. Should i write something about it? No.. I am enjoying the game and that's the important thing
  • Glass0nion
    4151 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, great decision.

I'm just waiting patiently for BF1
  • Boysie91
    11371 posts Has That Special Something
    I think it's really good so far and the best one they have made around relism
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2016
    People will always complain, because if the game doesn't fit the way some people play and they refuse to change their way of playing, they will not like it.
  • Glass0nion wrote: »
    Yes, great decision.

I'm just waiting patiently for BF1

:)
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Everything is good apart from graphics of the crowd
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I like the game, maybe shooting is OP outside the box only. Takes more build up which I like and you can't pass from def to att without midfield.

• THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    Gromit wrote: »
    Are you new here?

Not quite
    Rick wrote: »
    How can you say that if you haven't tried it yet?

Because the feedback is from actual regular FIFA players on here and not just the useless reviews what you see around online
    opasni_ wrote: »
    I like the game, maybe shooting is OP outside the box only. Takes more build up which I like and you can't pass from def to att without midfield.

Cannot believe they have not sorted the OP long shot out if this is true. It is stupid in 16
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • At the end of the day every have different tastes, some people will like it and some will not.

This happens every year and tbh it's only the people that don't like that comment on here as the people who do like it are playing the game instead of coming on here.
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I've played THOUSANDS of hours of FIFA since 11, Seasons online and FUT Online (no offline play), won multiple Div 1 titles every edition, and I have to say that this is the best FIFA in terms of game play so far, obviously not perfect as that'll never ever happen but the way the physics/build up plays out is amazing compared to how arcadey previous editions have been.

I say this every year during release. Watch EA patch this game to a speedfest in the upcomming months. Before TOTY everything will be at Mach 3 speed again.
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    Reus

For one I do not want a pace, ping pong, and OP long shot fest, plus also whether the ridiculous lag and button delay is still there as was in 16

That is why I am looking around these forums for a few weeks for hopefully some genuine feedback on the game
  • Kun
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    The community is filled with people who think the game is bad because they don't win every game. A lot of the criticism comes from people on losing streaks