Full Version: UT Club not recognized?

Hello,
Am I the only one who wasn´t invited to the Webapp and on the full version on console my old club is not recognized? Had to make a new club. It would be a shame because my 2012 founder date would be lost and I haven´t got any loyalty packs...
Does anyone know if EA ist aware of it and will fix it? I thought this was only because I wasn´t invited to the Webapp as EA tried to explain...

Comments

• kooNie
    41 posts Park Captain
    EA: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • kooNie wrote: »
    EA: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have the same issue? Would be nice to have some people in the same boat :D
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd suggest like 80% or more of us weren't invited to the web app, but I got on 36 hours later and then was fine when getting online for the EA access trial. I'll be fuming if I have to start over as I already have a 300k BPL team!
  • DiddyBCFC wrote: »
    I'd suggest like 80% or more of us weren't invited to the web app, but I got on 36 hours later and then was fine when getting online for the EA access trial. I'll be fuming if I have to start over as I already have a 300k BPL team!

The problem is that my club from Fifa 12 is lost/deleted. Fifa Ultimate Team on Console started as it was my first Fifa I ever bought. So there are no loyalty packs ...
  • schizow
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    lots of people have the same problem EA goofed big
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kai787 wrote: »
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »

The problem is that my club from Fifa 12 is lost/deleted. Fifa Ultimate Team on Console started as it was my first Fifa I ever bought. So there are no loyalty packs ...

Happened last year too, more that likely you will get you're date back but you won't get the loyalty packs.
  • Kai787 wrote: »
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »

Happened last year too, more that likely you will get you're date back but you won't get the loyalty packs.

I hope so :/
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Had the same issue. No web access on this account and found my club had been reset when I bought and installed the full game. New club date/no loyalty packs.

I contacted EA and got the call-back. Explained the issue, they did something in the background, asked me to exit FIFA and power down PS4. Booted it back up and my loyalty packs were there in the store. They said the club date is a known issue, no time frame yet to work on when it's getting fixed. As my date was Sep 15, I wasn't too fussed. More bothered by my lack of loyalty packs!
  • Had the same issue. No web access on this account and found my club had been reset when I bought and installed the full game. New club date/no loyalty packs.

I contacted EA and got the call-back. Explained the issue, they did something in the background, asked me to exit FIFA and power down PS4. Booted it back up and my loyalty packs were there in the store. They said the club date is a known issue, no time frame yet to work on when it's getting fixed. As my date was Sep 15, I wasn't too fussed. More bothered by my lack of loyalty packs!

So a call to EA support gets you your loyalty packs?
  • Tr3c3
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2016
    Kai787 wrote: »
    Had the same issue. No web access on this account and found my club had been reset when I bought and installed the full game. New club date/no loyalty packs.

So a call to EA support gets you your loyalty packs?

Yeah, that's what EA_Roger said in a message at AnswerHQ.

Still, that doesn't fix our issue at all, not only because we'd be still missing our est. date (and when FIFA 18 comes out, we'll be applying for the same loyalty reward as a FIFA 17 newcomer), also we are already behind from the rest of the FUT17 playerbase since we were unable to trade during the web and mobile apps' early start (where, with the pulls we would've gotten from our loyalty packs, we'd have a mild advantage over the rest).

Those who paid for EA/Origin Access had it worse, because they were forced to waste their trial time trading and managing their squad, things that could easily be done through the apps.