Griezmann: Road to 1000 Goals (341)

holdenwait
80001 posts Icon
edited December 2016
1848049-38958211-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

Usually Griezy appreciation threads pop up during TOTS season, since last couple of years he had some outstanding TOTS cards, but having packed this little destroyer untradeable on my second day of FUT 17, feel it's right to start from the get go! (bless those gold upgrade SBC's o:) )

breaking news: -switching this into a dedicated pursuit of 1000 goals with a single player for the first time in my fut history- shoutout to @Gyan_33 and his golden days with Burak Yilmaz ;)

past 1/3 of the way B)

current record: CzcAXFIUcAAyIa4.jpg:large

100th goal checkpoint
989e89027bbc684d2093ea638f3f9bf4.png
200 goal checkpoint
griezmann200.png

missed 300 for sure :#

I will post my scoring record as days go by , and examples of outstanding finishes.

Traits, Specialties & Info
d46ac5d0d7019d0d289d59e1ce3e15c6.png
Stats
8ab23ee422dd61d733807c0e583c8226.png

current team w/ marcelo subbed in for Carole -bc WL requirements-

CzUZ5UnVQAA2GUG.jpg:large
Post edited by holdenwait on

Comments

• holdenwait
    80001 posts Icon
    edited December 2016
    reserved for best goals/compilations down the road + IF Versions etc.

holdenwait wrote: »
    what. a. goal. o:) that was such a funny setup for the volley

5 goals in fut champions in a single match
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Lol
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Ibra>
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Yedder
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doesn't he get enough appreciation already?
  • Connor Wilton
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How is he?? I really want to buy him and just use him all of FIFA but 190k is a LOT of coins lol
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    How is he?? I really want to buy him and just use him all of FIFA but 190k is a LOT of coins lol

In the same boat. Would be 70% of my coins in one player :|
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    The best thing about this card is his special celebration
  • FinneganFach
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

Please tell me this is a joke...
  • Boscielny
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Griezmann lets get him to 200k+ thread.

We know he is good. He is 88+ rated, this just drives his price up, well done.
  • Chubz
    3251 posts National Call-Up

This is the main reason I under sold my Dybala, just so I can do his celebration :)
  • FinneganFach
    Boscielny wrote: »

Oh in that case.

HARRY KANE IS BRILLIANT GUYS - WELL WORTH 150K
  • MojoFC
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    His card this year looks insane, and when I tried him out on H2H he seemed even better than last year (stats and rating aside, even the 83 Griezmann was godlike).

Very jealous you packed an untradeable version of him
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move

Nope. Greatest feature in the game
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    5'9" with 61 strength means he'll never be a truly elite striker. There will be a dozen players exactly like him over the course of this FUT.
  • FC Intl
    The reasons Frank put forth above -the lack if one truly stand out or dominating attribute- is why I see no reason to pay the outrageous money for him when for a 2k you can have Ben Yedder who is not far off and gives you a 5 Star weak foot vs Griezmann's 3 (something that truly is a useful ability that will have a great effect).
  • Boscielny
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boscielny wrote: »

Oh in that case.

HARRY KANE IS BRILLIANT GUYS - WELL WORTH 150K

Would actually work with this crowd m8, careful.
  • Chubz
    3251 posts National Call-Up
    FC Intl wrote: »
    The reasons Frank put forth above -the lack if one truly stand out or dominating attribute- is why I see no reason to pay the outrageous money for him when for a 2k you can have Ben Yedder who is not far off and gives you a 5 Star weak foot vs Griezmann's 3 (something that truly is a useful ability that will have a great effect).

True, but whats the point of trading and saving up coins if you only going to spent everything on 2k - 5k players because "They worth it". Sure, there could be much cheaper alternates, but you paying for a name mainly. And his price will drop most likely a lot in 1 - 2 months.
  • FC Intl
    Chubz wrote: »
    FC Intl wrote: »

True, but whats the point of trading and saving up coins if you only going to spent everything on 2k - 5k players because "They worth it". Sure, there could be much cheaper alternates, but you paying for a name mainly. And his price will drop most likely a lot in 1 - 2 months.

I just want to play the game, and I'm not interested in trading or saving up (extensively anyway) in order to get a player who changes my results or enjoyment little to none. The point of the game for me is not to get Ronaldo or the best card- in fact I've only ever enjoyed the game less when I did have those players in the past- it's to build interesting and enjoyable squads that compete for only the amount necessary to do so.
  • CtkGAnXUkAAR2HR.jpg

clinical as ever, needed some getting used to after his godly TOTS and late RW cards from last year.

• Can you post some teams you use him in?
  • @ROYTASTICx

47fbf00b0de6e87ff0b452ceca4d5d17.png

unstoppable in this, always liked him as a lone striker, really dominates the cb's with his relentless running and slippery dribble. 12 assists as well. scored 4-5 quality chip shots today by timing those runs behind the last man of the opponent, multiple headers, lots of solo dribble runs too, having played with his TOTS/92 TOTT really prepared me well for this card, he doesn't have the absurd 95 pace 96 dribbling etc but still plays real close to those cards in feel.

ff281775b8ca679af981bf8bd90c3fc0.png

• Miro11Klose
    288 posts Sunday League Hero

Nope. Greatest feature in the game

I concur. That's why I want him
  • DREAM
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    only used him in the skill games but he feels so smooth on the ball, dat price though, I want him. Loved his TOTY on FIFA 15.
    holdenwait wrote: »
    @ROYTASTICx

47fbf00b0de6e87ff0b452ceca4d5d17.png

unstoppable in this, always liked him as a lone striker, really dominates the cb's with his relentless running and slippery dribble. 12 assists as well. scored 4-5 quality chip shots today by timing those runs behind the last man of the opponent, multiple headers, lots of solo dribble runs too, having played with his TOTS/92 TOTT really prepared me well for this card, he doesn't have the absurd 95 pace 96 dribbling etc but still plays real close to those cards in feel.

ff281775b8ca679af981bf8bd90c3fc0.png

completely unrelated to thread subject but how do you like Fekir? Tolisso too, but mostly interested in Fekir.
  • Fekir has about 14 assists in 19 games but only 5 goals, but that's mostly because Griezmann take the finishing upon himself. Fekir feels very fast , very strong with great dribbling so totally my kind of cheap winger. looking forward to Lemar from Monaco to get a few more IF's to make things interesting at LW/RW.
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    He is amazing +1
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Bought him today and hes amazing!
  • holdenwait
    80001 posts Icon
    edited October 2016
    well well, here at last. last 20 or so appearances were basically off the bench , mostly after 60th minute. I played in Fut champions with Dybala up front who scored 36 in 26 games, stole some of Griezmann's goals :D

such an enjoyable striker with incredible finesse and Messi-like left foot. can't wait for his TOTS yet again, as this one is untradeable I won't be spending any coins on his upgrades until the TOTS. next stop, 200!

second goal is silly in the video, as the lad started getting experimental with his GK, 3rd was even worse

• CAM in 433 4 really suits him actually. with free roam and stay forward he is always there to deal the killer blow. also players like him makes the "can't dribble in this f**n game! gnargnargnarrr!" comments laughable.

6657e14dfa68f3aea79fddfe4cf3a825.png