What's your thoughts on the game play?

Comments

• RassemArsenal
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    See, it's people like this Rassem squirrel guy that has no clue. I love reading what idiots post.

u love reading them cause ur an idiot or u wana be an idiot? not sure what ur problem is..ill get back to u later.

K. Think on it a while but don't hurt yourself.

K. TBNT
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    California wrote: »
    See, it's people like this Rassem squirrel guy that has no clue. I love reading what idiots post.

u love reading them cause ur an idiot or u wana be an idiot? not sure what ur problem is..ill get back to u later.

When i read your posts, the words you type are like a spice girls song.

Lmao. Don't be a Menace while drinking your juice in the hood Rassem squirrel.
  • RassemArsenal
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    California wrote: »

When i read your posts, the words you type are like a spice girls song.

Lmao. Don't be a Menace while drinking your juice in the hood Rassem squirrel.

hahaha B)
  • LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Be careful if you use high pressure at the beginning of a game your players will be dead by the 70th min and you will get punished for it. I hate corners still trying to figure out how to defend them.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    i see ur both friends trying BACK each other up, thats cute.. :D:D:D:D

I really hope you're the age you come across as (<15) or I genuinely feel sorry for you after reading those posts.
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    midfield pressure, midfield pressure, and midfield pressure.

your passes need to precise or you'll concede a lot of doodoo goals.
    if you've always liked passing and possession you'll love this game until they patch it.

so far everyone has tried to play fifa 16 style and it DOES NOT work at all. i suspect lots of twitter complaints and a pace oriented game in about two months.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    I'll side with Rassem- for no other reason than I tire of the virtue signaling SJWs turning the most benign usage of a word into a reason to be offended.
  • serefinowitz
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rassem, you are a moron. His initial criticism of you using the word 'gay' is legitimate. Using it as a negative is out-dated, offensive and ignorant. So please, crawl back where you came from.
  • miri
    Yes ^
    FC Intl wrote: »
    I'll side with Rassem- for no other reason than I tire of the virtue signaling SJWs turning the most benign usage of a word into a reason to be offended.

How is using sexuality an insult 'benign'? It's by definition the very opposite. Like I said in my previous post hopefully this guy is at least young enough to be passed off as 'not old enough to know better', but I doubt it.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move

I don't know what SJW stands for. But it's not about being offended, it's the ignorance of using the word as a derogatory.

@serefinowitz nailed it ^
  • serefinowitz
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jason1986 wrote: »

I don't know what SJW stands for. But it's not about being offended, it's the ignorance of using the word as a derogatory.

@serefinowitz nailed it ^

FC Intl is just as bad. 'SJW' is a social justice warrior, and he's taking the side of a different sort of ignorance, where he has the divine power to decide what can and cannot offend an entire group of maligned, marginalised people. We live in an ever communicative world now, and adults should appreciate that words carry meaning, power and history. To tokenly decide to defend something purely out of a fatigue against 'virtuous' people is what exacerbates the problem and provides vindication for those that use it.

So f**k you, sir.
  • FC Intl
    edited September 2016
    miri wrote: »
    How is using sexuality an insult 'benign'?

Because it has little-to-no connection to actual homosexuality in the way he's saying it. Saying "that's gay" is saying "that's stupid". Similar to "that's ret**ded". Does that make it's use ok? Perhaps not. But it is disingenuous and silly to suggest that this common and yes - benign- usage of the word is connected in any significant way to shaming a sexuality. The suggestion of such, and the indefatigable and perpetually offended who fight these perceived "injustices" are deserving of a laugh, if not scorn.

It's a phrase that's part of the lexicon, with even gays saying it themselves. Most gays I know are far more reasonable with this stuff in fact than the likes of the white knights in this thread who pounce on these non issues.

• Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Too slow for my liking, still need to adapt. It's worse than previous FIFAs IMO (and before you crucify me, it's just my opinion).
  • FC Intl
    edited September 2016
    he's taking the side of a different sort of ignorance, where he has the divine power to decide what can and cannot offend an entire group of maligned, marginalised people.

This makes no sense. No one can control what someone is offended by. Someone being offended doesn't make them right. Muslims are offended by gays. White Supremeicists are offended by blacks. We don't adjust our lives based on what might offend others. Everything you do offends someone somewhere.

I'm absolutely not deciding what you can be offended by, I'm saying that you being offended doesn't determine what can or should be said, or what is "ok" to say,

Please feel free to be offended. Unlike yourself, I would never want to control speech in order to not hurt someones feeling somewhere. What a terrible and regressive world that would be.

Again, you, or anyone, has the right to be offended. You just don't have the right for that offense to matter, or to control others based on what offends you personally.
  • miri

Because it has little-to-no connection to actual homosexuality in the way he's saying it. Saying "that's gay" is saying "that's stupid". Similar to "that's ret**ded". Does that make it's use ok? Perhaps not. But it is disingenuous and silly to suggest that this common and yes - benign- usage of the word is connected in any significant way to shaming a sexuality. The suggestion of such, and the indefatigable and perpetually offended who fight these perceived "injustices" are deserving of a laugh, if not scorn.

It's a phrase that's part of the lexicon, with even gays saying it themselves. Most gays I know are far more reasonable with this stuff in fact than the likes of the white knights in this thread who pounce on these non issues.

There's a lot of words that have been 'part of the lexicon' that we no longer use because we have progressed as a society. You're a moron.
  • FC Intl
    edited September 2016
    There's a lot of words that have been 'part of the lexicon' that we no longer use because we have progressed as a society. You're a moron.

It's always great when those who are offended are the ones who resort to name calling and cannot reply to points made. I'm making the point of the reality of what the phrase means, I'm not arguing whats right or wrong. But you are too angry to hear that.

Call names and shut down speech- the progressive way.
  • Jason1986
    he's taking the side of a different sort of ignorance, where he has the divine power to decide what can and cannot offend an entire group of maligned, marginalised people.

This makes no sense. No one can control what someone is offended by. Someone being offended doesn't make them right. Muslims are offended by gays. White Supremeicists are offended by blacks. We don't adjust our lives based on what might offend others. Everything you do offends someone somewhere.

Are you suggesting that all Muslims are offended by homosexuals?

And I think the white supremacists hate black people more than they are offended by them. There's a difference.

This thread has gone way off topic...
  • FC Intl
    There is a whole lot of *triggering* going on from some meaningless phrase. The contortions to find offense are off the charts.
  • FC Intl

I think you know exactly what I meant by that example, and that it's not that. But you too seem to want to find offense in even that. Is there no end?
  • Jason1986

I think you know exactly what I meant by that example, and that it's not that. But you too seem to want to find offense in even that. Is there no end?

I wasn't aware that I had to decipher your post to find the true meaning of what you were trying to say.
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol you're all little kids so desperate to kick off on something that you'll pick up on the most minor of things. He called the gameplay gaaaaay. Big deal, grow up and keep this on topic.
  • miri

It's always great when those who are offended are the ones who resort to name calling and cannot reply to points made. I'm making the point of the reality of what the phrase means, I'm not arguing whats right or wrong. But you are too angry to hear that.

Call names and shut down speech- the progressive way.

'Points' being you dressing up excuses to use hateful speech with a lot of conjectural ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that means absolutely nothing. You can try and impress the 15 year olds on the forums by using words with more than two syllables but, sorry, I'm not in that camp. I find it baffling that anyone in 2016 can possibly think it's ok to speak like that, I find it incredible that someone is actually so desperate for attention and/or to be contrary that they will defend it.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016

THANK YOU!

This thread is gay, btw.
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    #TeamRassem. I'm with you bro.
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    WTF has most of this dribble have to do with the new gameplay.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    I know it's OT but... when folks first started to use "gay" as meaning "not good" it was very offensive to the gay community. Then every kid in the playground started using it (the same with the [email protected] word) as kids don't really understand the true implications. It seems those kids have now grown up and got so used their offensive language, it's become so ingrained, that they think it's OK. It really isn't.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

That's awesome!
  • Sandell85
    7702 posts League Winner
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    the game is soo fast, cant play possession football anymore..i can do that in H2H but not in fut..its soo Gaaaaay

Oh god, people still use the word gay to describe something bad in 2016..

Would think you just didn't get enough attention as a child but then i saw the Arsenal in your username and everything made sense.

emvfFvf.gif
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    midfield pressure, midfield pressure, and midfield pressure.

your passes need to precise or you'll concede a lot of doodoo goals.
    if you've always liked passing and possession you'll love this game until they patch it.

so far everyone has tried to play fifa 16 style and it DOES NOT work at all. i suspect lots of twitter complaints and a pace oriented game in about two months.

This will for sure happen.