Div 7 and already a sweatfest

Miro11Klose
288 posts Sunday League Hero
dear lord

Comments

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    That's probably because higher div players are still working their way through it.
  • RSL183
    1037 posts Professional
    lol
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    That's probably because higher div players are still working their way through it.

• Miro11Klose
    valentiii wrote: »

yea, but I've been Div 1 player since ut12, but man these guys are extreme.
  • RSL183
    1037 posts Professional
    Sweatfest as in what? What are they doing which is extreme?
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    RSL183 wrote: »

Winning.
  • Miro11Klose

just the usual pace whoring, but I guess I've never invested much time in seasons early game until now
  • RSL183
    1037 posts Professional

just the usual pace whoring, but I guess I've never invested much time in seasons early game until now

But surely every team you come up against are going to have pace. The through balls now work. It makes sense? Or are they doing stuff like #dribblepig or high pressure??
  • Miro11Klose

But surely every team you come up against are going to have pace. The through balls now work. It makes sense? Or are they doing stuff like #dribblepig or high pressure??

I have nothing against people using pacey squad as long as they play proper football,
    I guess pinging right stick thing is very effective now, so I run across people with C. Wilson and what not just running the ball and my sokratis gets thrown off and my Hummels can't keep up.
    I play on defensive setting from the beginning and that still doesn't help.
    I'm just doing the rational thing and tweaking my squad right now.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Must say that the usual suspects haven't bothered me yet. Musa, Niang, Muriel are all ❤️❤️❤️❤️. And my defenders aren't even that fast.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Which formations are causing you the most trouble?

Asking for a friend.
  • Miro11Klose
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Must say that the usual suspects haven't bothered me yet. Musa, Niang, Muriel are all ❤️❤️❤️❤️. And my defenders aren't even that fast.

yea I haven't had issues with them either
  • Miro11Klose
    FC Intl wrote: »

Asking for a friend.

442 usually.

2 fast wingers 2 fast and strong strikers, and a strong and fast mid combo are just dreadful especially if they press hard
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    FC Intl wrote: »

Asking for a friend.

442 usually.

2 fast wingers 2 fast and strong strikers, and a strong and fast mid combo are just dreadful especially if they press hard

Thats really interesting, as a couple days ago in the "what formation will you use" thread I said I was going to try going back to 442 as I hadn't used it in years, and it seemed like it would be a good year for two big strong guys up front like in 14. I'm glad to hear this is the case.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite

• RSL183
    1037 posts Professional

Damn it because i got Musa in my starter pack!!! :(
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

Damn it because i got Musa in my starter pack!!! :(

Trade him in for Slimani.
  • Tim1982
    1169 posts Professional
    Are they all playing with full assists on? I haven't played an online game yet, still practising so I don't get thrashed! I use manual passing and on FIFA 16 I'd come up against some kid with full assists pinging the ball around at 100mph - drives me mad!!!!
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Are they all playing with full assists on? I haven't played an online game yet, still practising so I don't get thrashed! I use manual passing and on FIFA 16 I'd come up against some kid with full assists pinging the ball around at 100mph - drives me mad!!!!

Why would it be any different this year?
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    What annoys me more this year isn't pace. Crossing/heading's doing my head in.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something

At this point though, not too many people are rich so the faster low-rated cards are actually going to be the most cost effective, probably.
  • DSD27
    5786 posts Big Money Move

but the game shoudln't be sweaty just because someone is good at it.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »

but the game shoudln't be sweaty just because someone is good at it.

Sweaty is used for everything these days, I simply read this as it's full of try hards and players that want to win, I'm one of them myself.
  • Oilsjtcity
    74 posts Park Captain
    It's all about that pace bout that pace no dribble.

I actually think that's good for ultimate team that way everyone is able to win games.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Always been a awful divisions player but this year only 3 loses already in d6
  • limjitwe
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Are u losing or just winning 5-4 (outscoring them)?
  • mihain247
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just buy tall defenders with good jumping, Rudiger, Pique, Boateng, Hummels & and so forth.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something

There wasn't divisions in FUT 12, was there?
  • mihain247
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2016
    I'm in Division 6 with winning Div 10, 9, 8 & 7 with this team. So you don't need a sweatfest really.

http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/19027

This year balanced teams will do the trick !
  • wtrott11
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    get used too it bud