Why does EA need to have this unnatural one side nonsense in every game

Wi1son73
4070 posts National Call-Up
I've played 8 hours of my allowance from ew access. The game is good and I like it compared to that dross 16.
But why does every game I've played have this thing where only one team always gets the better run of play! Why not have both teams reactions good, rather than one team wanting to win and the other will not do jack ❤️❤️❤️❤️ till you highlight the player, by then its too late.

Within mins off the game you just feel like putting down the controller and walking away. Total disheartening! You can't say to your players at halftime GET YOUR FINGER OUT YOUR ARSE!!!! YOU BUNCH OF LAZY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ F**ks ... :#
Would be good if you could lol...

Comments

• What do you mean "one team always gets the better run of play"?
  • McScuseMe
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Basically your team plays like they're drunk. Sluggish .
  • HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Wi1son73
    Fatgigi wrote: »
    What do you mean "one team always gets the better run of play"?

Yes mate
  • Korthan
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's talking about that thing when your players become slow, weak, can't pass, tackle rebound etc
  • Wi1son73
    Korthan wrote: »
    He's talking about that thing when your players become slow, weak, can't pass, tackle rebound etc

:)
  • Wi1son73
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm glad you added something constructive to post mate? ;)
    Or is that code that your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • yes it is and it starts with an H ...or a S
  • Totally understand this... One game my team can go out and give Real Madrid a good game... Then all of a sudden I know within the first 5 computer minutes that there is no way I will get a result at Granada today...

I'm not sure if I like it or not... I'm not sure if it is purposeful or not... I don't mind losing sometimes... I don't mind the team having an off day as such... However it is so damn frustrating when it does happen...

Is this what you are finding OP???
  • Wi1son73
    yes it is and it starts with an H ...or a S

You mean that word we not meant to say? :D
  • Wi1son73
    What's OP btw I've seen it on post but no idear what's the meaning of it :/
  • Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I've played 8 hours of my allowance from ew access. The game is good and I like it compared to that dross 16.
    But why does every game I've played have this thing where only one team always gets the better run of play! Why not have both teams reactions good, rather than one team wanting to win and the other will not do jack **** till you highlight the player, by then its too late.

Within mins off the game you just feel like putting down the controller and walking away. Total disheartening! You can't say to your players at halftime GET YOUR FINGER OUT YOUR ARSE!!!! YOU BUNCH OF LAZY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ F**ks ... :#
    Would be good if you could lol...

Sadly, Its all about................ http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/3523099/#Comment_3523099 ..............where EA gets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its not about good game development anymore where the DEVS are worth their weight in gold as per say.

We've all said and continue to say the same things over and over!

Its really sad we all could be having a ball by now...........the first disaster they decide to "CULL" users with older video cards by releasing this buggy as PC DEMO that even brings more shame on the incompetence of EA................ if they continue they will end up like ATARI here............... https://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/jan/21/atari-files-bankruptcy-america

Sad day for EA employees its not their fault but if the products are incomplete unfinished its in the books of history like many other gaming companies in the last 30 years.

They need to crack onto better game development know before its to late for EA.
  • Ellipsis57
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This post is nonsense. I've been top 50 in the world on the past 2 Fifa's. I win the majority of games. This doesn't mean all the matches are scripted in my favour. You just need to put practice in and learn how to dominate people. Possession is key.
  • Wi1son73
    No I'm not saying all your matches are in your favour and that's how your are top 50.

But when I'm playing people my level, I'm playing way better than my apponent but he just seemed to score 3 goals without doing really anything. You look at stats and he has 3 shots on goal compared to my 10. Most of my shots are worked and inside the box.

Then I have games where my apponent just ping pong up the pitch as my players just looks at them with ??? Above their heads. If I get the ball off them it seems to bounce back to them. That happens that whole game.
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    dont say it, it is forbidden,such unholy words, you will release upon us a dark terror.
  • Wi1son73
    Don't know what word your on about :p:p
  • sperlzy
    44 posts Park Captain
    This post has a point. There certainly is times where the momentum swings in favour of one team. However the result is never pre determined and its always possible to win these games. You've just got to change your style when under the cosh. Play a bit of possession football, play more safe and try to get a few shots away if possible. Maybe even change your tactics to dominate the midfield a bit more.
  • PRF76
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I warned you! fifa17 is the same as fifa15/fifa16, but with bad AI and minimal improvements in graphics. Gameplay is still horrible, boring, extremely boring and repetitive. Do as I, after years in fifa, I will buy pes2017, I know, have problems too, but for offline games is perfect! the best football game I've played in the last 5 years! fifa17? no thanks...
  • exzoo
    32345 posts National Team Captain
    PRF76 wrote: »
    I warned you! fifa17 is the same as fifa15/fifa16, but with bad AI and minimal improvements in graphics. Gameplay is still horrible, boring, extremely boring and repetitive. Do as I, after years in fifa, I will buy pes2017, I know, have problems too, but for offline games is perfect! the best football game I've played in the last 5 years! fifa17? no thanks...

Pes representative spotted
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    When you talk about your opponent are you talking about online?
    I've been playing FIFA for years and online is only a "fair" experience about 30% of the time. After all this time i have come to accept it is online play because I never get beat at FIFA in person. In person, the game has always been pretty fair at least IMO.
    I've got a great connection/up-link but no matter what there will be a game where my team is responding later than his, not pressuring like the last game, losing every tackle and 50-50. If i win, it is usually with 10-15 shots on target to their 2-3 and the score is 1-0 or 2-1, their keeper always gets MOTM. i've actually gathered tons of screen caps of this because the keeper shouldnt be saving 10-15 shots every game i play. I get it but not every single game...
    What you're describing has been the case for years, I wouldn't expect it to change for online H2H as I think it is just the nature of the online game in a soccer simulation.
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Scripting happens, because EA thinks that's what people wants.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    pes does have scripting but it feels like they just step up a level till you suck the confidence out of them....it v cpu only.

imo pes is far superior offline.
  • Wi1son73
    Pes was the game up and till 6. I loved how you can pass the ball around and play good football. Online was ok On Pes 5 & 6 but pes 8 was terrible online!! They went down hill after that.
    Haven't returned as I've converted into FIFA fan but I would like to have a shot of pes online
  • Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    jjara wrote: »
    When you talk about your opponent are you talking about online?
    I've been playing FIFA for years and online is only a "fair" experience about 30% of the time. After all this time i have come to accept it is online play because I never get beat at FIFA in person. In person, the game has always been pretty fair at least IMO.
    I've got a great connection/up-link but no matter what there will be a game where my team is responding later than his, not pressuring like the last game, losing every tackle and 50-50. If i win, it is usually with 10-15 shots on target to their 2-3 and the score is 1-0 or 2-1, their keeper always gets MOTM. i've actually gathered tons of screen caps of this because the keeper shouldnt be saving 10-15 shots every game i play. I get it but not every single game...
    What you're describing has been the case for years, I wouldn't expect it to change for online H2H as I think it is just the nature of the online game in a soccer simulation.

I used to play on Xbox One and suffered the same problems. My friends wouldn't beat me 1 out of 10 in kickoff(no matter the teams) we were all in D1 the past 5 years. Yet when we were away at school, we would play friendlies in FUT, somehow I would only win 50-75% of the games against them.

This year I took a chance and switched to PC. Now, I know the quality of opponent is probably lower, but since early release came out, I have played 25 games. In those 25 games, I have felt no advantage for one team or the other. I am currently 21-4-0 and although this sounds like a humble brag, I am going somewhere with it.

I think that the issue with playing Fifa on a console, is that the connections(no matter how fast) do not properly connect you with your opponent every time. I think that that with NAT and connecting to the servers are not perfect, in a game where every millisecond can matter. This is what makes it feel like your players are playing in mud. I will say that I have 0 regrets so far switching from Xbox One to PC, and I strongly recommend anybody with a good enough desktop to buy it on PC and give it a try.