The Squad Building Challenges Thread

Comments

• Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    SteveO1983 wrote: »
    Thanks for the great help, guys.
    I just packed Neymar with one the first group challenges. You guys think i should keep him till the full game released or try and sell him now for 500-600k (PS4)?
    It's the first time i pack a top player so early in the game so...

Keep, I don't think many ppl can afford him now hence why he doesn't go for more. Should go for way more in a week tho imo.
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just need to play 10 games for exactly 92 chem, my God this took ages! Cost a good 15k too!

11sch1f.png
  • IceIcePercy
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    There has been an update for the App, so hopefully you don't get signed out every 5 minutes from now on
  • NikiSmith
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    NikiSmith wrote: »
    Yes it does! Been grinding the 20 games/dashboard quit this morning on PS4. Would think they'll fix it eventually though

Does it waste coins boosts? and I just hold the middle then quit game in ps terms right?

I waited to enable the coinboost till after the 20 games, so I don't no. :(
  • MiIan
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    Just got Zardes out of a bronze upgrade reward pack. Not complaining.
  • MadTattie
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    red2mik wrote: »
    MadTattie wrote: »
    red2mik wrote: »
    Still looking for a cheap solution for the 11 nations hybrid without to many pricefixed players. Anyone got a Team he built lately or a tip which league to go with? THX!

I went with the Turkish League, only real expense was the full-backs but theres some obscure nations in the league so theres loads of options.

Thx, do u still know what the team was like? Which RW did u use? When I looked right now the only RW on the market was quaresma for like 8k :(

Believe i went with some discard Bosnian guy, can't remember who he was but he was Bosnian
  • MadTattie
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    My Teams for the Hard and Ultimate SBC, Hard one cost about 8k, Ultimate about 12k as a 'lazy buyer':

HardSBC_zpsabt0nhma.png

UltimateSBC_zpspnydw0vr.png
  • Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
    What are some good cheap links for the Ultimate SBC?
  • Janoe1
    7731 posts League Winner
    Got both ready aswell, total cost about 22k (mostly binning)

15u72u.png

30m3iu8.png
  • MiIan
    OMFG I just got Hummels from my pack after completing the 7 nation challenge. Wow!!
  • MiIan
    I used this team btw, very cheap.

f996d59fc1feb3fb2623bca76efc597d.png
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I was debating whether to do any more challenges after nearly bankrupting myself completing the league ones last night. But I managed to do the first hybrid one (2 leagues, 3 nations) for only 5700 coins, submitted it and got Renato Sanches in the pack! That's decent. He's not the highest rated I've pulled but I think he sells for the most (nearly 10k at the moment). Happy with that.
  • Joe
    Got Bellerin from my 50k pack, made it worthwhile cause the rest of the pack was ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I'm happy, 30k profit from the last two challenges, and my pack luck wasn't even that good lol.

• KubaTown
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KingDutch wrote: »

This team has a rating of 77, and does not meet requirement of 78.
  • Orikoru
    KubaTown wrote: »

I've noticed that FutHead rounds down whereas the companion app tends to round up. I had one yesterday where the requirement was like, 79, FutHead said it was 78 rated but when I put it into companion app with concept players, it accepted it as 79.
  • KubaTown
    Orikoru wrote: »

I've noticed that FutHead rounds down whereas the companion app tends to round up. I had one yesterday where the requirement was like, 79, FutHead said it was 78 rated but when I put it into companion app with concept players, it accepted it as 79.

I have this team on the companion app, and I have 77R, 86C.

• WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can someone TL;DR this for me? I have 10k coins, which challenges should i do to possibly make it 'worth' it? Im on ps4
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    With perfect links, how many players with loyalty do you need to complete the 'Hard' SBC of the 'League and Nation Hybrid' section?
  • KubaTown
    Orikoru wrote: »

I have this team on the companion app, and I have 77R, 86C.

Easily solved by replacing Kuyt with Guardado, and swapping positions with El Ahmadi, so, there's the solution.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    With perfect links, how many players with loyalty do you need to complete the 'Hard' SBC of the 'League and Nation Hybrid' section?

For the ultimate one I believe it's 8. Perfect links are only relevant for the strikers
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone have good squads to use for the league and nations hybrids?
  • Orikoru
    Can someone TL;DR this for me? I have 10k coins, which challenges should i do to possibly make it 'worth' it? Im on ps4

Well, just start at the top and work down. (although I've ignored the 'kick off' ones)

The 'league and nation basics' were a nice easy starting point, then you can do hybrid nations and then hybrid leagues, and they should earn you a decent amount of coinage, depending on how lucky you get with the reward packs. You'd be extremely unlucky to end up with less than you started with though.
  • alex1987
    5852 posts Big Money Move

I started with the kick off and let's start ones. After that i went to complete basic league/nation and hybrid nations.
    I broke even or made a small profit on almost every challenge. Notable pulls were players like Eriksen, Fellaini, Coleman and some Portuguese/MLS players.
    Went from 2k coins to 37k coins. Seems to me as a nice start. Need the last one in Hybrid competitions.
    Can you actually complete the 11 one in hybrid leagues without loyalty bonus?
  • the 5 nation one ????????? help pls
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Baners wrote: »

please help....my brain hurts to much to do anymore squad challenges lol
  • Joe
    Ah for anyone who wondered, no, the offline quitting glitch doesn't use up your coin boosts.
  • Orikoru

please help....my brain hurts to much to do anymore squad challenges lol

@Baners I've only done the first one but I did it very cheaply (cost me 5700) - http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/461262/ - please note though, I had the right back from a pack, hence he got the loyalty bonus that took me to 100 chemistry. You'll need one player to have loyalty, but the wingers can be anyone with those chem links (Spanish/La Liga on the left, France/Ligue 1 on the right and at RB) so have a look in your club for someone you might already have.
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    The fact that u need loyalty for some squads is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • DanTFC wrote: »
    The fact that u need loyalty for some squads is ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Actually it is quite good. Makes me keep tons of players and theoretically use them.
  • HBroady
    38 posts Park Captain
    Is there anyone who's done the 6N6L challenge WITHOUT loyalty?