Finally in D1

Izzy2K17
11698 posts Has That Special Something
So with FIFA 16 coming to a close these last 2 days before 17 I finally made it to D1 for the first time. If I don't finish the season by Monday night then that's that, cause imma be doing nothing but playing 17 for the next 2 weeks or so. B)

Comments

• Rippa
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    Beat me mate. I finally got to div 2...stopping there though
  • Mitchmeister
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    As a matter of fact, i started this years edition in July (late), i got to div 2 before i lost insterest and deleted my account to do a RTG. Haven't been in div 1 :open_mouth:
  • Izzy2K17
    Today I played 4 games and won all of them, but it's 12 AM here and gotta get 17 when GameStop opens a 10 :'( , not even gonna touch 16 for at least 2 weeks lol. I'm still content with at least making D1 which was my goal before 17 came out.
  • Mitchmeister
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Today I played 4 games and won all of them, but it's 12 AM here and gotta get 17 when GameStop opens a 10 :'( , not even gonna touch 16 for at least 2 weeks lol. I'm still content with at least making D1 which was my goal before 17 came out.

Where do you live? I am getting the game from GameStop on wednesday at midnight...
  • Izzy2K17

Where do you live? I am getting the game from GameStop on wednesday at midnight...

USA, released today but gotta wait cause I preordered the deluxe edition disk at GS and they closed at like 10 central time where I live. Kinda wishing I got a digital version cause I'd be playing it all night lol
  • Mitchmeister

USA, released today but gotta wait cause I preordered the deluxe edition disk at GS and they closed at like 10 central time where I live. Kinda wishing I got a digital version cause I'd be playing it all night lol

I'm 'bout to make a Australian account for next year so i can get the game early, be like ''G'day mate'' with the Norwegian support centre when i forget my password.