Renato Sanches Price - Pre-Order packs

glennuk1
96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey all,

Just got my pre-order packs through the web app.
Pulled a Renato Sanches, not amazing I know, but my best pull by far so far (after Obinna and Nacho Monreal :/)

Do you think his price will go up or down on release?

Comments

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Up, too much demand not to.
  • glennuk1
    Up, too much demand not to.

Thanks man. Hope so. Debating whether to keep him or not. Surely he will eventually get an IF and will skyrocket in price.
  • holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    pre order packs in web app?
  • glennuk1
    holdenwait wrote: »
    pre order packs in web app?

Yes. Got them this morning. Although it was the deluxe edition I pre-ordered.

Best pulls Renato Sanches, Monreal, and Brazilian Napoli midfielder I sold for 2k (can't remember the name right now)
  • holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    ahh yes my bad, forgot I pre ordered the standard myself
  • Obrj
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When everyone gets the game this coming friday his price will not go up due to everyone opening packs. I would sell within the next 24 to 48 hours for max value. The more packs ripped the more he will drop.
  • Ryanomates
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Obrj wrote: »
    When everyone gets the game this coming friday his price will not go up due to everyone opening packs. I would sell within the next 24 to 48 hours for max value. The more packs ripped the more he will drop.

I disagree. Supply and demand. Everyone will want a player like Renato Sanches (more than he is being packed) therefore I think his price will rise slightly to 25k ish.
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    He will rise man, sell in 1-2 weeks but keep track of his price every day
  • glennuk1
    Thanks guys. Some interesting thoughts. Right now on Xbox looks like his lowest BIN is about 14k

Surely he has to go higher than that