TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

fazer11
43 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2016
Surprised nobody has started this up yet so I thought I would try and get it going again! This is really popular in the Xbox section and also worked really well for us Playstation users last year.

Fifa 16 Thread
This is a low cost trading method.

Each week we should identify targets, maybe they've become popular due to a YouTube video or had a great weekend ect. We begin to buy a reasonable amount of this card for a low price before re-listing higher.

This can also be done using popular gold cards and listing higher. Similar to the inform trading method but with gold cards.

**key point, this is not price a fixing thread, do not buy up every single card on the market, there are people who play for fun**

This also works best when we stick to a rough price range, instead of undercutting each other. That way it is luck of the draw and we all make coins.

Pointers:
- Popular Leagues (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, BBVA)
- Popular Nations (England, Spain, Brazil, Germany, France etc.)
- Good Links With Popular Players
- Players who will feature in the weekends games (cheap players)
- Players that have had a really good game for their club (Potential TOTW players)

Im not too sure how well this will work with the web app but when the game comes out this method will be great!

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    @ITSSPENO

the PS side are catfishing your thread :joy:

@OoSUPERDANoO @ORANGEeffect05 Ban Imo ;)
  • sturges12345
    3159 posts National Call-Up
    i will join in when i have enough coins
  • fazer11
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    @ITSSPENO

I cant help it, its a great method! Helped me loads last year. >:);)
  • HB1969
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used this method last year and it works great. I've literally got 10k so I've bought 7 Mario Gaspar's and I'm listing for between 2.6-3k.
  • GhostHN
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    NIce!, Will post here when i finally get some coins to get going
  • hayhor1
    14560 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    @ITSSPENO

Doubt he was the first to ever post this method so thanks for the pointless post.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Tbf, I always feel silly posting in xbox section for this and the IF trading thread.
  • hayhor1
    Tbf, I always feel silly posting in xbox section for this and the IF trading thread.

There was an IF thread on here last year and the year before.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

I've been PC for the past 2 years. Hence why I never seen it in here. Where's it this year though? Only been posting from the start of 17 really.
  • Adtrush
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    I asked the Xbox side last year if I could take there idea and use it on ps side. They was cool with it. I WAS going to start it again this year when all the ps users could get on. But hey looks like someone already has. Enjoy, it works a treat.
  • hayhor1

I've been PC for the past 2 years. Hence why I never seen it in here. Where's it this year though? Only been posting from the start of 17 really.

I am sure we will do the if method again once the game is released.
  • Azablucky
    4137 posts National Call-Up

I am sure we will do the if method again once the game is released.

Sure will do. My aim is to reach 200k then buy 20 discard IF's. 10 of the same IF card for two players.
  • Parejo_1611
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought Oblak for 11.5, sold for 20.75.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/179920/team-of-the-week-2-suggestions-thread-28th-september-5th-october#latest

Who are we thinking so far? I picked up a handful of Kieran Lee's at 150-200 just in case.
  • Tue69
    1138 posts Professional
    This method was awesome last year. Worked better for me than IF method.

The problem is finding decent priced BPL players at the moment. Tried fishing some Milners earlier, but that idea went down the drain during the Pool-match.

At the moment I'm buying Delphs at 900 and relisting at 1,8k. Got 15 in the TP at the moment.
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Done pretty well with Son and Henderson last year, will definitely be checking this thread when the game is out
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2016
    Glad to see this thread back for this year. Made a killing last year with this method and for then 1st time ever I hit the magic 1Million coin milestone and not a penny spent on FP

<3
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tue69 wrote: »
    This method was awesome last year. Worked better for me than IF method.

The problem is finding decent priced BPL players at the moment. Tried fishing some Milners earlier, but that idea went down the drain during the Pool-match.

At the moment I'm buying Delphs at 900 and relisting at 1,8k. Got 15 in the TP at the moment.

Was also trading delph for first few days then stopped as it's too much of a nuisance atm without the game released imo.

Few tips for people for when the game comes out. Along with choosing players that are non-rare and popular, think about players that are likely to get an IF in the next couple of weeks. One example last year for me was Wijnaldum, who went on to score for goals and I had around 40 of him in my TP due to this method. Of course, that was a rare case, but a guaranteed IF will boost players prices by a minimum of 500 coins or so, which can make for very easy coins
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sales been rather slow for me in comparison to the guys over on the Xbox thread. Being limited to only 30 slots on the TP is quite a nuisance as well but sales should pick up come release day when lazy buyers will be in full force. Skipped Fifa 16 myself but on 15 and 14 I made millions as a result of both this and the IF trading method. Looking forward to another successful year:P
  • LoftyMatt
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Sales been rather slow for me in comparison to the guys over on the Xbox thread. Being limited to only 30 slots on the TP is quite a nuisance as well but sales should pick up come release day when lazy buyers will be in full force. Skipped Fifa 16 myself but on 15 and 14 I made millions as a result of both this and the IF trading method. Looking forward to another successful year:P

Are you on webapp then? As you didnt play fifa 16 did you get any welcome back packs? If you did what packs did you get? Curious as ive not been able to get webapp and like you played 14 and 15 but not 16.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    Somehow I got into the web app without playing fifa 16. Must be a glitch of some sort. Received x2 all player packs.
  • LoftyMatt
    You lucky person. Im gutted i cant access webapp. Was it just the 2 players pavks or any golds or anything else? So theres hope i should at least get some loyalty packs then
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    LoftyMatt wrote: »
    You lucky person. Im gutted i cant access webapp. Was it just the 2 players pavks or any golds or anything else? So theres hope i should at least get some loyalty packs then

Yeah, incredibly lucky. EA's dodgy web app release actually went in my favour lol. The x2 all player packs consisted of 12 players, only 4 golds and one rare so not much hope in pulling anything worthy.
  • LoftyMatt

Yeah, incredibly lucky. EA's dodgy web app release actually went in my favour lol. The x2 all player packs consisted of 12 players, only 4 golds and one rare so not much hope in pulling anything worthy.

Oh thats not so good then. Suppose its still some players but not the 3 all gold player packs or whatever that some have been getting
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    edited September 2016

Oh thats not so good then. Suppose its still some players but not the 3 all gold player packs or whatever that some have been getting

Some are getting 3 all gold player packs! **** hell, lucky ****. Well, I've already amassed myself a small fortune of 210k so it doesn't hurt me too deeply.
  • LoftyMatt
    edited September 2016
    Wish i could get on to amass a third of that lol
  • Yokiboy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Spent a while on 59th minute BIN 650/700 looking for rare golds and there's nothing.

• Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would Van Aanholt be a good investment?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Riqqert wrote: »
    Would Van Aanholt be a good investment?

The demand will definitely be there. Should go up, but his card weight could be pretty low.
  • DadTbx
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about HEUNG MIN SON, two goals, should be in TOTW this week.