• tRucho89
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    count me in.
  • bestfifaplayer
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Abdulhamed i want to join i am in the fut leaderboards
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    I would be in...but...I wanna challenge you to a trading duel.... >:)
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    Abdulhamed wrote: »
    Would like to invite a couple guys on a group so I can help them with trading I have a few ideas that could be good but most ideas I will give will be in first week when I actually explore the market, people who I invite, I would like you to screenshot most of your deals cause I want to see if the method works for all or just few and I like to see people profit.

The group won't be huge and I'll message the people starting from from 17th which is today until the 20th

Basically I'm giving you free ideas for start of launch and discussing with each other, and when game launch I'll be streaming and I'll figure out a couple of methods and share it with them asap

Please only join if you like trading and have free time

free time is all i have! haha
  • Skinz2k15
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sounds good, count me in!
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    Okay so I was thinking a whatsapp group since it's easier to communicate any other ideas
  • Abdulhamed
    And I already have people in mind and it will be sent from now
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Okay so I was thinking a whatsapp group since it's easier to communicate any other ideas

What's apps good how about Facebook can you set up a group on that?
  • Abdulhamed

What's apps good how about Facebook can you set up a group on that?

But whatsapp or group me are the better than Facebook
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes whatsapp
  • swfcfan89
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    Why not make a thread on this forum where people post their best deals and stuff? It'll mostly be the same guys posting in the thread anyways and it's not like trading methods are a secret anymore.

Either way, I'm interested. Used to enjoy your streams last year.
  • Abdulhamed
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Why not make a thread on this forum where people post their best deals and stuff? It'll mostly be the same guys posting in the thread anyways and it's not like trading methods are a secret anymore.

True cause I will be streaming so trades are no secrets, but WhatsApp is faster to communicate for me, ill make a topic too and we can post the successful deals but WhatsApp we can discuss stuff faster
  • swfcfan89
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    swfcfan89 wrote: »

True cause I will be streaming so trades are no secrets, but WhatsApp is faster to communicate for me, ill make a topic too and we can post the successful deals but WhatsApp we can discuss stuff faster

Sounds good.
  • Abdulhamed
    sent 10 people so far, and 5 spots left I think 15 is a good number and if someone is inactive ill replace him with another guy, now I want to get some stuff clear, this group will be discussion about prices and we can advice each other and ill help out with ideas and we will all make profit, that's why I want it as a small group on WhatsApp so we can communicate faster. but if you weren't picked, there will be another topic that will be purely for the good deals that happened so you can follow that or follow me when I'm streaming to know it. another thing I like after each full trading day to post players prices at the beginning of fifas because futbin will not be working and how much you can list him for to make profit, so that should help you, and also with player price predictions. and note that all predictions is from me so I cant predict the future but from past experiences I can give you a good estimations
  • Ibte10
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    How could you? Screw you anyway >:)
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    If your looking to fill any spaces let me know
  • Maverick-Mike
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Add me - I'm a trading ninja.
    Made 1.7 mil off pink kdb alone this year
  • Abdulhamed
    Ibte10 wrote: »
    How could you? Screw you anyway >:)
    Gers2004 wrote: »
    If your looking to fill any spaces let me know
    Add me - I'm a trading ninja.
    Made 1.7 mil off pink kdb alone this year

I still didn't send the last 5 I'm do it in 15 min :D
  • Hypesta
    71 posts Park Captain
    I'm definitely down for some trading action bro...count me in
  • Abdulhamed
    Now I have sent 15 people the spots, the rest of people that are still interested Private message me so I can put you on waitlist. and ill still help you and share stuff with u
  • HakunaMatataSH
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    count me in pls
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    In
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Trading never works as a group :D Goodluck trying to make a bit of profit :)

This guy knows.
  • Abdulhamed
    Trading never works as a group :D Goodluck trying to make a bit of profit :)

This guy knows.

Yea I stated that we are not trading as a group just keep in touch and help each other out
  • cjmiz
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought Antonio Valencia earlier for 3.4k (Cheapest BIN atm) do you think I've got a good deal for him or do you think he won't rise much in price on release??

I planned on using him as my EPL RB anyway but was wondering if I've got him for a bargain or not
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    I'll happily join you's haha need help because i'm hoping to go FP'less haha
  • I would like to Join!!! B)
  • Mahy87
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    can I still join ? any vacancy ?
  • Abdulhamed
    We have got 1 spot I'll pick one in a couple of hours when I get home
  • RayBan
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Count me in bro.