Arsenal | The Invincible Restoration | A fitting End

Comments

• Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    If there is no one worthwhile left atm im fine waiting
    Best option right now are Monreal, will be starting and could pick up assists, Welbeck and Chamberlain are options too but they don't make my bench right now maybe Welbeck over Iwobi in some cases
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    Give us nacho then pal
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    Give us nacho then pal
    Alright no problem, also if a new transfer comes in you can switch to that player from Monreal for example, they might not get as many points because it's half a season left, same with future seasons.
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    The Gunners top the group after an unbeaten start to their pre-season campaign
    bE00K54.png
    S7NctYW.png

Post edited by Ashy on
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    Arsenal fail to land the Las Americas trophy after a disastrous penalty shoot-out
    QewtTOq.png
    lC6Y9Oh.png

Dennis Bergkamp on Arsenal's performance during the Las Americas Invitational: "It's been a great experience coming here to the other side of the world and playing in some rough conditions, I mean it is roasting hot here! We have played some tricky Brazilian teams that play a completely different version of football than us Europeans, but we got through it with some wins and topped the group which was fantastic, the Villarreal match was incredible, we were free flowing and looked ruthless, I want to see more of this side of Arsenal this season for sure, we were unlucky to not win the trophy in the end missing our penalties but credit to Wolfsburg they were hard to beat".
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    Beautiful graphics as usual. Unlucky in the Wolfsburg game.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Oh dear, 0-3? Penalties must be even more difficult than they look in gameplay videos then. :anguished:
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    S4ZvLEQ.png
    The Premier League is finally here and for our first super Sunday we kick off with Arsenal v Liverpool the first big clash of the season at it will be at the Emirates Stadium. Some massive news coming from Arsenal is that one of the Gunners best players Alexis Sanchez will miss 6-8 weeks after suffering a lateral collateral ligament, he is expected to return at the end of September so taking his place Dennis Bergkamp has gone with the experienced Danny Welbeck over Alex Iwobi. Arsenal play their strongest eleven with Ramsey and Xhaka forming a new partnership in the centre of midfield. Liverpool's new goalkeeper signing Karius makes his debut while Matip partners Sakho in defence and Mane looks to start his Liverpool career off with a bang, who will come out on top in this one?!
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice to see Jeff score in pre season. Was abit of a Yaya figure for my Lyon team in 16
  • Wyojasond
    11973 posts Has That Special Something
    Penalties are so hard this year. Honestly I kinda like that they changed it, but man it's heartbreaking to lose games like that. Lol. Tough break with Sanchez going down. Team really needs to find some goals now :'(
  • MDantas
    66 posts Park Captain
    A good pre-season despite missing penalties in the final. Good luck in this begin of Premier League, is important start with 3 points.

I confess who your nice graphics inspired me to do the graphics of my story

GO GUNNERS!
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Losing to a bunch of Germans after an awful penalty shootout. Some things never end.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    2-1 to Arsenal
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Crappy news about Sanchez, but hopefully Giroud can step up and earn me some points. :)
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great pre-season up until that penalty shootout. Sanchez injury will be very difficult to cover. Good luck against Liverpool, seeing the lineups and match preview is very nice.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Showing some good form in the pre- season tournament. You lost on penalties but you haven't lost a game in normal time. Sad news about Sanchez but think you can overcome it with the players you have. Nice preview of the game against Liverpool - excellent graphics :)
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    Unconvincing pre-season, Liverpool will be a real test
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chris wrote: »

Really? 5-1 over Villareal was pretty decent.
  • theroyalschamp
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tough lost on penalties in the preseason final although you did play well overall. I expect the first game will be a big test.
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    Nice to see Jeff score in pre season. Was abit of a Yaya figure for my Lyon team in 16
    Yeah he's great, tall, good on the ball, can find a good pass, I'm training him up as well so I'm hoping he will grow a bit faster
    Penalties are so hard this year. Honestly I kinda like that they changed it, but man it's heartbreaking to lose games like that. Lol. Tough break with Sanchez going down. Team really needs to find some goals now :'(
    I'm usually okay at scoring them, just crumbled under pressure really, Sanchez is a big blow for us!
    MDantas wrote: »
    A good pre-season despite missing penalties in the final. Good luck in this begin of Premier League, is important start with 3 points.
    I confess who your nice graphics inspired me to do the graphics of my story
    GO GUNNERS!
    Cheers, a few people say that about my graphics so I'm happy it inspires people making stories on here :)
    Tough lost on penalties in the preseason final although you did play well overall. I expect the first game will be a big test.
    Losing to a bunch of Germans after an awful penalty shootout. Some things never end.
    Germans and their penalties.. First game is going to be tough but I think I'm ready!
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    Chris wrote: »
    I think I could have defending better in parts and also scored more, I did play a load of young players while other teams fielded a strong team, still happy nobody got injured, apart from Sanchez but that was a training injury :|
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Showing some good form in the pre- season tournament. You lost on penalties but you haven't lost a game in normal time. Sad news about Sanchez but think you can overcome it with the players you have. Nice preview of the game against Liverpool - excellent graphics :)
    Yeah happy to be unbeaten in normal time, Welbeck to step up I hope I went with the right player over Iwobi!
    theodom101 wrote: »
    Great pre-season up until that penalty shootout. Sanchez injury will be very difficult to cover. Good luck against Liverpool, seeing the lineups and match preview is very nice.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Crappy news about Sanchez, but hopefully Giroud can step up and earn me some points. :)
    Glad you like the preview graphic took me a while to get it looking right, Giroud will need to get off to a good start with Perez keeping him on his toes.
    2-1 to Arsenal
    Hopefully! I'd take that
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    Super sub Cazorla rescues Arsenal with last minute goal
    LG1uAWk.png
    Dennis Bergkamp: I have a mixture of emotions, this was my first competitive game as a manager and it was a lot to take in, I'm just really happy that things have kicked off now but as far the game, well it was a game of two halves, Liverpool came at us quickly and we expected that but we failed to defend well and found ourselves two goals down, I was not happy at all but the guys brought it back, Ozil was superb and Cazorla showed he is a game changer, will I take a draw? Well at half time I would have so we move onto the defending champions Leicester".

Simpson own goal saves Arsenal in the dying minutes
    tnotRbu.png

Red hot Ozil nets his third consecutive goal in Arsenal victory over Watford
    o4Ej55X.png

• Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    TMJGsLK.png
    The UEFA Champions League 16/17 draw has been finalised and Arsenal have been handed PSG, Roma and FC Basel in Group A in what will be a very difficult group for the Gunners, an Arsenal spokes man has commented on the group saying, "All four teams will be pushing for qualifications to the knockout rounds, PSG are one of the best teams in Europe, Roma have a strong side that are one of the best in Italy and Basel can cause all sorts of problems, it will be interesting".
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    E76Ma6l.png
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Ashy
    9894 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    PLcIlGD.png
    1st-4th
    itlshjf.png
    5th-8th
    Cexlstb.png
    9th-12th
    9TCAG4o.png
    13th-14th
    rniU8FZ.png
  • LennonLegend
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sanchez is a BIIIIG blow :( Tough luck mate.
  • Guzman
    969 posts Semi-Pro
    Not a bad start! Specially for ozil
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did well to come from behind in the first two games, and seems like the team put in a really solid performance against Watford. Ozil in for a big season.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great start to the season. Bit lucky with the first two maybe buy they all count. Champions League should be interesting.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Grat start, it's always a great feeling when you net one in the dying minutes as it happened against Liverpool and Leicester... Keep it up buddy! :)