Didn't receive reward for returning to FUT when starting FIFA 17 UT

I started playing FIFA 17 today on PC through early access and I have been playing since FIFA 13 on this account. But when I opened my club it said it was established in September 2016 rather than in 2013 and I got no pack rewards for returning. Please could someone help.

Comments

• RSL183
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    When did you start playing FUT?
  • omarnyc
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    I got the same problem, my est is 12 but it shows sept 16, thefore i didnt get loyalty packs.
    Advisor said we ll get it after the game released, but i sont think its going to happen
  • same issue
  • same issue
  • Chubz
    3239 posts National Call-Up
    Rob tweeted they are looking into this issue, the advisors say you will get the packs next week when it officially launches. Dats all I know.
  • RSL183 wrote: »
    When did you start playing FUT?
    started playing during FIFA 13

• omarnyc wrote: »
    I got the same problem, my est is 12 but it shows sept 16, thefore i didnt get loyalty packs.
    Advisor said we ll get it after the game released, but i sont think its going to happen
    sunz wrote: »
    same issue
    Gertah wrote: »
    same issue
    Chubz wrote: »
    Rob tweeted they are looking into this issue, the advisors say you will get the packs next week when it officially launches. Dats all I know.
    Thanks for all the replies guys, hopefully it gets fixed!
  • VelbuoD
    46 posts Park Captain
    I have the same issue. I started to play from FUT 13, i had a great club in FUT 16 (In Forms, TOTS, etc), i had no access to the web application (the advisor told me that it was random invites sent and ill have access after the release ), so i bought the EA access and pre-ordered the game. I started to play yesterday night, and the game recognized me, my level, etc., but i didn't received the loyalty packs. Can we get this fixed please? Its embarrassing.
  • Any progress on this. I have just had my club est date and returning bonus deleted. Ea say may account is invalid
  • MorroWtje
    5328 posts Big Money Move
    previous last post september 24th. asking about any progress on the 6th of march. wishful thinking
  • Chubz
    3239 posts National Call-Up
    Yes....the offical response is "the studio is aware of this and working on a resolution" that was last year already :D