FUT Web App?

Comments

• Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    Am I the only person who still can't log in? :D

Nope, same here brother. Still cannot login either.
  • Chubz
    Chubz wrote: »

Nope, same here brother. Still cannot login either.

Wouldn't suprise me if we still cannot even login at 6pm UK
  • Runaways
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Nope neither can I or the lad who sits next to Mr at work.
  • several
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Question for people who buy Fifa points.
    When You will open the packs? Today after totw release or tommorow on EA Acces?
  • Opop
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park

Nope I can't log in to both of my accounts, and neither can my brother
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    nothing for me, still not invited although i tried it several times today
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope with the TOTW delay, the complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up they've made here, that they release EA access tonight (doubtful).

At least get the bloody trading working!!
  • The transfer market is locked up. Not sure what's going on
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Managed to get on my main account today, 2 other accounts still locked tho.
  • Jimbolfc1986
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me neither still not invited to the party. Starting to feel like the naughty kid who's parents wont let their kids hang around with them. Proper weird though the way some can but others can't. I wonder what the reason is or weather it's just random
  • I'm still unable to access it.

I'm interested to know what percentage of users are in or out.
  • Dazfeeder
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Working for me now, transfer market is locked for some reason though.
  • Stular
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm still unable to access it.

I'm interested to know what percentage of users are in or out.

A high percentage i'd imagine now. Don't worry you'll get on.

The transfer market is clearly not going to open up until that happens anyway. That's how it looks anyway.
  • SanityDK
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got in today after having the not invited msg yesterday. It says tranfermarket will be available once ive logged in on my ps3. Which makes me nerveous as I'm transfering to PS4 this year.
  • Ryanomates
    Some people can still use the market which is frustrating. They should have taken the transfer market down until all issues fixed
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Meh im not to fussed about it being down with ea access and 40 im be able to use my unlocks wnd build a nos team
  • Swylie96
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive just got iniesta in one of my starter packs but it says 360 in the transfer market when im transferring to Xbox one, take it he's stuck there?
  • Hi! Are xbox one and 360 markets separated?
  • Maximus AK47
    1815 posts Play-Off Hero
    Logged in eventually today . But transfer market is locked so not much to do except opening complimentary packs.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    Some people can still use the market which is frustrating. They should have taken the transfer market down until all issues fixed
    Some people still cant access the WebApp. :( There goes all the talk about level playing field.
  • edwinstreeII
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Worst thing about all of this is that none of us have a clue what's going on, its led to a lot of confusion. It would be grateful if @Rob actually said something. Have they even acknowledged the transfer market issue?
  • Trygar1825
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    Some people still cant access the WebApp. :( There goes all the talk about level playing field.

I still cannot access it on my main account.
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm on the app, all you can do is open your free packs, very few people can access the transfer market.
  • Chubz
    40 min till its expected everyone gets in...lets see :) myself and a few others still not able to login.
  • edwinstreeII
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    40 min till its expected everyone gets in...lets see :) myself and a few others still not able to login.

Have they actually said anywhere that it will be working by 6? All I've seen is Rob tweeting that the next update on how they're doing is at 6 - for all we know he could just say 'our team is still working to resolve the issue, it will be finished shortly'. We all know what EA are like.
  • Ryanomates

Have they actually said anywhere that it will be working by 6? All I've seen is Rob tweeting that the next update on how they're doing is at 6 - for all we know he could just say 'our team is still working to resolve the issue, it will be finished shortly'. We all know what EA are like.

Probably won't even tweet at 6, despite saying so. We all know what EA are like :D
  • Transfer market is available for me me now. i was one of the many who was not able to get into the web app last night and didn't have the transfer market until now.
  • atSS10
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i Guys

I Just bought noe twice FIFA Points on FIFA 16.
    How can i transfer it to FIFA 17 Web App?
  • Chubz

Nope :) Nothing offical
  • So it looks like they are actually sorting it...finally!