• Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ozil for me
  • Ashy
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for the sign ups guys just bumping this to the next page
    Ashy wrote: »
    Yeah it looks like it's going to be player sponsoring since it is 6-0-0 up :DOn that note you can begin picking a player you want to sponsor from now.

Points will be calculated using the Premier League Fantasy Football format below
    • For playing up to 60 minutes (1 point)
    • For playing 60 minutes or more (2 points)
    • For each goal scored by a goalkeeper or defender (6 points)
    • For each goal scored by a midfielder (5 points)
    • For each goal scored by a forward (4 points)
    • For each goal assist (3 points)
    • For a clean sheet by a goalkeeper or defender (4 points)
    • For a clean sheet by a midfielder (1 point)
    • For every 5 shot saves by a goalkeeper (1 point)
    • For each penalty save (5 points)
    • For each penalty miss (-2 points)
    • Bonus points for the best players in a match (1-3 points)
    • For every 2 goals conceded by a goalkeeper or defender (-1 point)
    • For each yellow card (-1 point)
    • For each red card (-3 points)
    • For each own goal (-2 points)

As for an idea of how I will probably line up my team it will look something like this at the start:
    This could quite easily change depending how players perform
    Cech
    Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
    Ramsey - Xhaka
    Walcott - Ozil - Sanchez
    Giroud

Bench: Ospina, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Cazorla, Iwobi, Perez

IAmLikingFlame - Alexis Sanchez
    ale85bg - Aaron Ramsey
    Greenman019 - Theo Walcott
    Tekkonkinkreet - Petr Cech
    Virtual_K - Olivier Giroud
    Cody22775 - Mesut Ozil
    BistroXII - Lucas Perez
    DaBeastModeTey - Alex Iwobi
    Wyojasond - Granit Xhaka
    Chris - Santi Cazorla
    Guzman - Laurent Koscielny
    Bastianpaul - Shkodran Mustafi
    theodom101 - Hector Bellerin
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Ashy
    edited September 2016
    So my idea for the player sponsoring will involve the use of FUT cards, basically everyone starts off with a gold/silver/bronze depending what player you choose and they have their original rating and stats. Each month I will be posting updates on the scores for each player that is sponsored shown in the image below.

If a player goes up a rating during the season and are in-form they will get an in-form card design, a newly transferred player that are 'one to watch' will get that card design, the player can change into TOTY if they have an incredible year at Arsenal, or TOTS if they make the league team of the season. Record breaker card is also possible if a player breaks the scorer or assist record for example, and eventually if the player goes on to have an incredible career at Arsenal they could get the legend card, these will be displayed every month with updated stats/overall/position in the player sponsoring.

Example
    7NaFDVY.pnggpSPiwq.png0KhlhOJ.png
    Rank 1 - IAmLikingFlame - 84 Points

Post edited by Ashy on
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't comment but have been following the updates - Perez is a good signing and I'm interested to see how he goes in the PL so I'll choose him to sponsor.
  • I will take Iwobi if available.
  • Wyojasond
    12164 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll take xhaka :)
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    I'll take Cazorla
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    So my idea for the player sponsoring will involve the use of FUT cards[...]
    Example
    7NaFDVY.pnggpSPiwq.png0KhlhOJ.png
    Rank 1 - IAmLikingFlame - 84 Points
    That's a lovely idea. Can't wait to see how this will develop. :)

• Ashy
    BistroXII wrote: »
    I didn't comment but have been following the updates - Perez is a good signing and I'm interested to see how he goes in the PL so I'll choose him to sponsor.
    Thanks pal, I'm also keen to see how he does for us

Thanks for all the player sponsors so far, we have 10 selected which is fantastic!
  • Ashy
    ZVcdwEs.png
    16th - Out of the three promoted teams Middlesbrough did the best business in the transfer market bringing in some quality experienced players, Negredo stands out and he is on loan for the season, he will score goals and keep this club up without a doubt, then you have Valdes in goal, a multiple Champions League winner and the likes of Fischer, Barragán and Ramirez adds to what is already a strong team, if they can get the players to gel quickly and become hard to beat at home who knows where this club could end and they may be the surprise package this year.
    ACutXoN.png
    15th - I have Stoke City quite low on the table this year, the transfer window for them wasn't impressive, two loanee signings of Bony and Martins Indi, and Joe Allen being their main incoming isn't very exciting at all, having said that they still have quality in the team, Butland was brilliant for them last season as was Arnautovic and Shaqiri, I expect them to keep a little distance away from any kind of relegation battle but at the same time not really push to the top half of the table as they have in recent season.
    BkZFPEr.png
    14th - An average season is expected of Swansea City this year, I feel the squad isn't quite good enough to be a top half of the table team but at the same time they will stay well clear of the drop zone, Borja Bastón and Llorente are good additions and will add goals to this team as well as Fer in midfield, he is a powerhouse. Gylfi Sigurðsson is the key man in this side and with him you always have a chance, they will need to keep him fit if they want any success this year.
    rMa3qbl.png
    13th - Similar to last season I can see West Brom finishing around this position, they brought in Chadli, Nyom and Matt Phillips as well as Robson Kanu into a solid squad of players, Tony Pulis has created a team that can keep clean sheets but at the same time can score a few goals, Chadli will be a threat on the wing while Rondon and Berahino will create all sorts of problems in front of goal, West Brom have all the ingredients to challenge for the top half but I have placed them 13th this year.
  • Guzman
    972 posts Semi-Pro
    Great start! I'll pick Koscielny for Player sponsor please
  • ale85bg
    I don't know, I believe Middlesbrough could do better than 16th in my opinion. Mid table anyone?
  • Wyojasond
    12164 posts Has That Special Something
    ale85bg wrote: »
    I don't know, I believe Middlesbrough could do better than 16th in my opinion. Mid table anyone?

Yeah I agree. I think they are gonna be a real tough out all year.
  • Cody22775
    edited September 2016

At start of season I did my predictions for the table and I had them 12th
  • ale85bg
    Cody22775 wrote: »
    At start of season I did my predictions for the table and I had them 12th
    Yeah, 10th to 12th sounds like a proper finish for them.
  • Ashy
    Thanks for the player sponsor Guzman!
    I honestly don't think Middlesbrough will finish as high as everyone thinks, there are more experienced teams in the league that will finish ahead of them, 16th would be a decent position.
    izBypUw.png
    12th - This club invested a massive amount this summer, from Tomkins to Townsend to Mandanda in goal and the big £27m man upfront Benteke not to mention Remy on loan, they have what it takes to challenge for the top half of the table and push forward as a club however Pardew isn't the best manager in the world and he will not take them to the places they strive for, Palace have a great team but let's see what they are made of this season.
    img
    11th - I've placed Watford quite high this year, I strongly believe they will have a great season under Walter Mazzarri, the Italian brought in a host of new players most notably Isaac Success and Roberto Pereyra who both add a massive amount of creativity and goals to a striker force pair of Deeney and Ighalo, this team is full of goals and that will guide them to a mid-table finish and a better season than last, watch this space.
    PdzVDJm.png
    10th - I expect West Ham to do worse than last season, they are moving into a new massive stadium and it will play a role in this, with Europe to also contend with the Premier League focus will not be as clear but I admire their vision. Some brilliant deals were made during the summer, Ayew signed for £20m, Masuaku added as well as Töre, Feghouli and Zaza, however they are really lacking a top striker that will take this team into challenging for the top 6, Ayew can play there as can Zaza but these are not 20 goals a season strikers, this team is missing that however Payet and Antonio are incredible and will provide goals to take this club in the top half.
    b2LGTuD.png
    9th - Once again Southampton lost a few key players this time Wanyama, Mane and Pelle and they replace them with Redmond, Højbjerg and Boufal, all three have what it takes to fill in the gaps left in the squad, Boufal lit up Ligue 1 last season and I expect him to have a killer season the guy is a magician on the pitch. Southampton have one of the strongest defences out of the bottom 14 teams and that is a good base to go off, the team overall is strong enough to finish in the top half and I believe they can do it, they only lack a real top goalscorer but there will be goals from all areas of the pitch from this team.
  • Ashy
    If anyone still wants to sponsor a player there are still a few decent players left, sponsoring will close once the first Premier League game is posted, probably during this weekend.

Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, Nacho Monreal, Coquelin, Chamberlain & Welbeck should pick up decent points.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    If anyone still wants to sponsor a player there are still a few decent players left, sponsoring will close once the first Premier League game is posted, probably during this weekend.

Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, Nacho Monreal, Coquelin, Chamberlain & Welbeck should pick up decent points.

Starting on 16 or something?
  • Ashy

No early access
  • Greenman019

No early access

Isn't that just the Journey and UT?
  • Ashy

No early access

Nope it's the full game

• Bastianpaul
    59 posts Park Captain
    I'll take Shkodran Mustafi for the sponsoring.

This looks interesting! Looking forward to see how the unexperienced dream duo performs being Wenger's successors
  • Ashy
    I'll take Shkodran Mustafi for the sponsoring.

This looks interesting! Looking forward to see how the unexperienced dream duo performs being Wenger's successors
    Thanks, hopefully I can get their style across in the story, really happy with the player sponsoring turnout, never had this many before, 12!
  • Greenman019

No early access

Nope it's the full game

EA Access members on Xbox One and PC can try FIFA 17 before it’s released with a 10-hour Play First Trial starting September 22.

EA Access members also receive a 10 percent discount when they purchase a digital version of the game on Xbox Live, and Origin Access members get a 10 percent discount when they purchase the game through Origin.

However, unlike other years, players will only get access to Ultimate Team and a portion of the new single-player Journey mode.
  • Ashy

No early access

Nope it's the full game

EA Access members on Xbox One and PC can try FIFA 17 before it’s released with a 10-hour Play First Trial starting September 22.

EA Access members also receive a 10 percent discount when they purchase a digital version of the game on Xbox Live, and Origin Access members get a 10 percent discount when they purchase the game through Origin.

However, unlike other years, players will only get access to Ultimate Team and a portion of the new single-player Journey mode.
    Yeah it's a miss communication, it's been confirmed to be the full game with all game modes
  • ale85bg
    edited September 2016

No early access

Nope it's the full game

Yeah it's a miss communication, it's been confirmed to be the full game with all game modes
    Not long to go then... Can't wait to see the matches start, really!
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'll take Bellerin for sponsoring please. Good luck with this! Should be another high quality career
  • Ashy
    theodom101 wrote: »
    I'll take Bellerin for sponsoring please. Good luck with this! Should be another high quality career
    Cheers, hopefully Bellerin can chip in for assists and keep a good few clean sheets for you!
  • Cody22775
    13 people in the sponsoring. It's getting rather competitive