The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

No EA Access on PlayStation?

BreadrunsAway
321 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2016
My bro who is on playstation just told me there's no ea access on it and gave me a quote "Sony Said No To PS4 EA Access Program Because It's Not "Good Value" for PlayStation Fans" according to them! I say that sucks and he was like no PlayStation looks after its fans!

Lmao I said I'll tell him that when I'm playing the game a full week before he is who is being looked after

It's prob old news to most but hey I'm Xbox thru and thru and was surprised ea access wasn't multi platform

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    74490 posts Moderator
    It's not. Haha :D
  • ScottShadows
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My bro who is on gay station just told me there's no ea access on it and gave me a quote "Sony Said No To PS4 EA Access Program Because It's Not "Good Value" for PlayStation Fans" according to them! I say that sucks and he was like no PlayStation looks after its fans!

Lmao I said I'll tell him that when I'm playing the game a full week before he is who is being looked after

It's prob old news to most but hey I'm Xbox thru and thru and was surprised ea access wasn't multi platform

it was until PS said it doesn't equate good value for fans in their words
  • Dazfeeder
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My bro who is on gay station just told me there's no ea access on it and gave me a quote "Sony Said No To PS4 EA Access Program Because It's Not "Good Value" for PlayStation Fans" according to them! I say that sucks and he was like no PlayStation looks after its fans!

How old are you...
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

12 year old confirmed :joy:
  • Reus
    23138 posts Club Captain
    Reported for homophobia
  • xeqepex
    1134 posts Professional
    :D did he say really these
  • BreadrunsAway
    Bloody autocorrect! How do I edit the post? And even more troubling why didn't it autocorrect when I said PlayStation the other times! Ahhh it's because it used 2 words....dreary me!

But yep was news to me and can't see how it doesn't equate good value.....more like makes PlayStation more money rather than people like EA
  • BreadrunsAway
    Ahhh there we go.....all corrected....phew
  • Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    I see High school conversations haven't changed in 15 years
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    if you cant wait til the actual release time on fifa, that's pretty sad. I don't care about this access ❤️❤️❤️❤️, what im pissed at sony about is how they still haven't locked up legends yet for the ps4. so annoying.
  • Azof
    17470 posts World Class
    I'm sure your brother is ITK when it comes to EA and Sonys business decisions
  • BreadrunsAway
    joe666 wrote: »
    if you cant wait til the actual release time on fifa, that's pretty sad. I don't care about this access ****, what im pissed at sony about is how they still haven't locked up legends yet for the ps4. so annoying.

Oh I can wait but if I don't have to then why would I.......also tho with 10% off FIFA points it works out......also got the returning player discount so a £79 version of the game cost me £63.....I'm happy

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    What even is this
  • BreadrunsAway
    Peter wrote: »
    What even is this

image.jpg

• maymanpele
    14396 posts Has That Special Something
    joe666 wrote: »
    if you cant wait til the actual release time on fifa, that's pretty sad. I don't care about this access ****, what im pissed at sony about is how they still haven't locked up legends yet for the ps4. so annoying.

Oh I can wait but if I don't have to then why would I.......also tho with 10% off FIFA points it works out......also got the returning player discount so a £79 version of the game cost me £63.....I'm happy

Don't mind Joe, he's a confused Brazilian from the PS section of these forums. He wants to fit in, but @Edu is our resident Brazilian.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    im starting to like sony.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Recardo wrote: »

Better than Nikon :o
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    Recardo wrote: »

Better than Nikon :o

:o

*looks over shoulder*
  • Obrj
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Your a few years late but hey great topic :|
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    They've never had It and never had legends, it's a Microsoft EA deal, which is also why PES gets more perks on Sony.

The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ signing deals to outdo their competitor instead of trying to just make their own game better
  • BreadrunsAway
    Obrj wrote: »
    Your a few years late but hey great topic :|

Awww thanks man! I must admit I did really really try.....I sat there for days seeing all these ea access and points transfer topics come by and get answered with the same answer and I thought......hmmmm how can I be different.....how can I make a 10+ comment topic to really make my name in these such Royal and high status forums....something to remember me by!

Well I couldn't think of one so I just posted up any old crap! But hey it's worth the effort right? Gotta buy a ticket to win the raffle right?
  • Humma78
    2371 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    They've never had It and never had legends, it's a Microsoft EA deal, which is also why PES gets more perks on Sony.

The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ signing deals to outdo their competitor instead of trying to just make their own game better

EA access was offered to Sony and Microsoft, it was Sony who rejected it, nothing to do with Microsoft signing any exclusivity. Sony claimed it didn't offer good value to the 'players' which is total ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as its actually great value for £20 per year.
  • NornIron
    12483 posts Has That Special Something
    Sony Playstation whats that?
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Inky Milk wrote: »
    you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

:joy:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Would love to know what you must do with your phone to make play 'autocorrect' to gay.

Actually scratch that, keep it to yourself.
  • BreadrunsAway
    edited September 2016
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Would love to know what you must do with your phone to make play 'autocorrect' to gay.

Actually scratch that, keep it to yourself.

It's my iPad actually.....bigger screen makes all the difference....now if only I could work the zoom on the camera
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »

EA access was offered to Sony and Microsoft, it was Sony who rejected it, nothing to do with Microsoft signing any exclusivity. Sony claimed it didn't offer good value to the 'players' which is total ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as its actually great value for £20 per year.

They are both Microsoft only. Legends are exclusive to Xbox, and you can only get ea access on Microsoft.

Sony 'may' have been offered ea access, but probably didn't want to charge their customers for trials, therefore leaving it a EA Microsoft only deal.