• cdbuck
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it'll be right this time.
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Yulianna wrote: »
    EA sports for sure will give each of us at least two packs for waiting so long time ha ha

I've read from a reliable source that this year the loyalty packs are 2x 50k all player packs at least some even get 2x100k packs.
    Haha no chance.

Just having some fun with the new kids on the block o:)

I mean so many years down the line with EA and people surely are not gullible enough to still believe EA out of all companies will give them great free stuff. I'm expecting some nice mini bronze packs that'll discard for 11 coins if I'm lucky and you know what I'll take it :).

Don't discard bronzes! They'll sell easilly 200 each as you need them for squad building challenges
  • @EASPORTSFIFA

We will let you know very soon, Danny. Just sit tight for now.

So not amazing news, but very soon is better than soon :hushed:

• Jonx88
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    xCOLLISx wrote: »
    I'm just checking the forums every couple of hours or so because I'm not a sad act who needs to spend my day refreshing a page every 5 minutes to see if it's working.

Yeah you've totally dodged that 'sad act' issue
  • LFCKhalifa
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    wasn't it released on friday last year?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fifa will be released at 18:00 hours the uk, reliable sources
    fifa will be released at 18:00 hours the uk, reliable sources

What reliable sources? Any murmurs?

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-17-web-app-details-fut-17/

Hardly reliable, they'll just change that if they're wrong

which most likely day in your opinion?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    LFCKhalifa wrote: »

No, today is the equivalent day in the pre release cycle to last year (not that this necessarily means anything)
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    LFCKhalifa wrote: »

No, today is the equivalent day in the pre release cycle to last year (not that this necessarily means anything)

It does not mean , but from what we know the fifa may be today the possible release date
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up

I think today, but not at 6pm. Much later after 8 or 9. Nobody knows tho so we're all guessing
  • I remember a couple of Years ago the Web App was made live on a Saturday morning, just under two weeks before the Game was released in the U.K.

For FIFA 17 we now have just under 8.5 Days before the Game is available in Shops.

Also, if the Web App does go Live today, it will almost certainly be at a Peak Time as Kids will be home from School in around a hour from now. Seems illogical to me.

I think today, but not at 6pm. Much later after 8 or 9. Nobody knows tho so we're all guessing

We are anxiously waiting just want to make my team the ultimate team
  • cdbuck
    Why does everyone live in the UK?
    I remember a couple of Years ago the Web App was made live on a Saturday morning, just under two weeks before the Game was released in the U.K.

For FIFA 17 we now have just under 8.5 Days before the Game is available in Shops.

Also, if the Web App does go Live today, it will almost certainly be at a Peak Time as Kids will be home from School in around a hour from now. Seems illogical to me.

• cdbuck
    Honestly, I'll be surprised if I get any rare players in my loyalty packs. The best I've EVER gotten from any packs is an 85 Cavani and an 83 Bravo, and I've opened a lot of packs. I stopped opening though last year after about December:P
  • Stular
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect

They've changed it every day since 16 web app went down.
  • paul24878306
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    yep - they had it at 18th originally, then 19th.
  • cdbuck
    Stular wrote: »

They've changed it every day since 16 web app went down.

True true. Still, 100% this week, and if it isn't today, it'll be tomorrow for sure. That's just my opinion, though. EA is very unreliable.
  • cdbuck
    But of course, everybody already knew that
  • cdbuck
    yep - they had it at 18th originally, then 19th.

3rd time's the charm! (You gotta hope)
  • Brendo
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    OK so is there any ACTUAL word?
  • I hate waiting
    Just want to get my team started
    The most frustrating thing is not knowing when it will be up
  • xXxVirGoxXx
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any update on the webapp?
  • JayyThunder
    5144 posts Big Money Move
    The web app won't be up until tomorrow. And we won't be able to get on until Thursday
  • Stular
    EA seem to work off of an old business model and just haven't grasped the fact that information is key these days.

'Web app coming soon'

Is the equivalent to working in a shop, a guy asking if you have a certain size, you don't, but it will be coming in soon - so keep coming back to check, I won't bother to let you know when it does though... would you keep going back, only to be let down?

Just give us a date.. And if that needs to change, then update us further in due course. Keep your customers informed and up to date. It smacks of incompetence and a lack of forward thinking management.
  • Maverick-Mike
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA seem to work off of an old business model and just haven't grasped the fact that information is key these days.

'Web app coming soon'

Is the equivalent to working in a shop, a guy asking if you have a certain size, you don't, but it will be coming in soon - so keep coming back to check, I won't bother to let you know when it does though... would you keep going back, only to be let down?

Just give us a date.. And if that needs to change, then update us further in due course. Keep your customers informed and up to date. It smacks of incompetence and a lack of forward thinking management.

Does get us all talking about it though,
    The hype is building
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain

'Web app coming soon'

Unfortunately, EA do not treat the customer with respect.
  • Stular

'Web app coming soon'

The hype is building

That post wasn't meant as a moan, just observation really. You're absolutely right.. but it's mostly negative?

If we all had a timeline.. and they stuck to it.. you'd sit back and think, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they've nailed it this year.

When in the past can you remember that happening?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jonx88
    953 posts Semi-Pro

'Web app coming soon'

The hype is building

That post wasn't meant as a moan, just observation really. You're absolutely right.. but it's mostly negative?

If we all had a timeline.. and they stuck to it.. you'd sit back and think, **** they've nailed it this year.

When in the past can you remember that happening?

I've decided i'm not gonna bite on this, EA are great and nobody is gonna change my mind :D
  • Aloeeee x
    78 posts Park Captain
    To be fair to them, if they're not sure when it's launching they shouldn't say a date just to get the hype up - but I do want it now haha