EA, don't change the gameplay!!!

Comments

• Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    They probably already changed the gameplay

They did. I know some european game journalist that were at the gamescom. As a journalist they got invited backstage bij EA and already played the full game. They all already acknowledged after gamescom that the full game already played very different than the demo.

Like you guys said, its nothing new. Its same **** different day....
  • They need to fix manual controls first. But yes, gameplay is better tan other years.
  • I have played the demo and can say this version is not different much from the FIFA 16 gameplay and have some additions that can help during the game.

As for the engine I thought I will be playing a totally new game this year but wasn't to my expectations as for the demo.

Their ads during the year were all indicating big changes but I see only new features, we will have to wait for the full version though.

I disagree with some items like mechanic of pass, and body control. The movements are now very easy to change a direction for example, this is a very important change. Passing now is more manual than assisted, it's become a thinking game, I got to really think to pass the ball and keep possession, not only pressing a button and the game help you.

I really hope EA don't change the game, because even with 2 days playing, I can say that it's the best football game already done.

The developers are for sure looking at competitors and trying to always bring new things to the game, try playing PES for some time and you will notice how different it is and special on some aspects.
  • They need to change the corner kick ... When it crosses the ball it goes like a balloon up and down much too fast ... another problem to be improved is the ball protection, a player takes the ball to corner flag and to take the ball with his protection is impossible ... as you steal the ball coming from behind ... another point will the through ball, but needs to be fixed this very OP !
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    We all know EA will change something and it'll make the game worse, mark these words. I agree that FIFA 17 demo feels great for the first time in a few years for me, FIFA 14 was the last year I was able to tolerate. But the AI in FIFA 17 still bugs me, and that's one of EA's biggest weakness so I don't expect that to be addressed.
  • Ea patched the DEMO. They already changed the Gameplay. Why? Why in name of God? The game now it's faster and easier. FIFA 17 become FIFA 16 with new graphics now. EA want to destroy the best football game in year even after the Launch!!!!!
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Ea patched the DEMO. They already changed the Gameplay. Why? Why in name of God? The game now it's faster and easier. FIFA 17 become FIFA 16 with new graphics now. EA want to destroy the best football game in year even after the Launch!!!!!

Haven't seen the patch on PC version yet. AFAIK it's only on XB1 so far and supposedly it's supposed to fix the player input lag.
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    FIFA 17 it's completely amazing, mechanic of pass, kicks, long and short balls, saves, IA intelligence... JUST AMAZING!!

PLEASE, IN NAME OF REAL FOOTBALL

DON'T UPDATE AND DESTROY THIS MAGNIFICAT JOB YOU HAVE DONE!

I know that a lot of people will disgust and say that the gameplay is slow and hard, but come on, REAL FOOTBALL IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE IT'S HARD.

I beg, don't destroy the best football game that i've played in years, keep the final game like DEMO

• Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    The ea yet change the gameplay, why????? Was so good, why do you need always change the gameplay to make the game faster????? The first pass cant be so easy like now, return the gameplay of the demo before the update please and the most important, keep this gameplay to ultimate team. I dont understand why you ( EA) done it, but yet have time to return the perfect gameplay demo. PLEASE EA READ IT AND STOP TO DESTROY THE GAME EACH UPDATE, THE GAME DONT NEED BE FASTER. STOP WITH UPDATESSSSSSS
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ea patched the DEMO. They already changed the Gameplay. Why? Why in name of God? The game now it's faster and easier. FIFA 17 become FIFA 16 with new graphics now. EA want to destroy the best football game in year even after the Launch!!!!!

I
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    The ea yet change the gameplay, why????? Was so good, why do you need always change the gameplay to make the game faster????? The first pass cant be so easy like now, return the gameplay of the demo before the update please and the most important, keep this gameplay to ultimate team. I dont understand why you ( EA) done it, but yet have time to return the perfect gameplay demo. PLEASE EA READ IT AND STOP TO DESTROY THE GAME EACH UPDATE, THE GAME DONT NEED BE FASTER. STOP WITH UPDATESSSSSSS
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    I have played the demo and can say this version is not different much from the FIFA 16 gameplay and have some additions that can help during the game.

As for the engine I thought I will be playing a totally new game this year but wasn't to my expectations as for the demo.

Their ads during the year were all indicating big changes but I see only new features, we will have to wait for the full version though.

I disagree with some items like mechanic of pass, and body control. The movements are now very easy to change a direction for example, this is a very important change. Passing now is more manual than assisted, it's become a thinking game, I got to really think to pass the ball and keep possession, not only pressing a button and the game help you.

I really hope EA don't change the game, because even with 2 days playing, I can say that it's the best football game already done.

The developers are for sure looking at competitors and trying to always bring new things to the game, try playing PES for some time and you will notice how different it is and special on some aspects.

O
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    They yet change, i dont now why. Faster faster faster faster faster, why why why why???
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ferd wrote: »
    They yet change, i dont know why. Faster faster faster faster faster, why why why why???

I
    Ferd wrote: »
    They yet change, i dont now why. Faster faster faster faster faster, why why why why???

• Dazfeeder
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stop posting the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in every thread.
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    Dazfeeder wrote: »
    Stop posting the same **** in every thread.

• Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ok
  • nakamuramartin
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think the game is faster after the update, merely the players respond quicker. I was finding it a little sluggish to my button presses before tonight.

I would like it a fraction slower, though.
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    Hey Ferd, are you playing PC or consoel version?

Btw, maybe they only fixed the imput lag, then you are feeling the game a little faster.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is much faster now imo
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    It just felt smoother to me. I didn't think it was that much quicker just a bit more responsive. But another point is if the AI plays quicker it shouldn't make you play that way. When you have the ball you should control the speed at which you play. If you want play a counter attack you can but you can choose to play a more measured style of play. I don't let the AI dictate how I play.
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    For all the guys above me

Are you all playing on X1?
  • Boysie91
    15581 posts World Class
    agree leave it
  • The gameplay is exactly the same after update,no problems with it.also I notice that they got rid of all that scipted crap,THANK YOU EA,now more balanced
  • Korthan
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    Come on in the last two years you got 2-3 different games in the first few months
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    Hey Ferd, are you playing PC or consoel version?

Btw, maybe they only fixed the imput lag, then you are feeling the game a little faster.

Hi, on xone. But no, its really faster.
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    Its not faster on the xbox one, the update had no impact on gameplay.
  • Ferd
    59 posts Park Captain
    Its not faster on the xbox one, the update had no impact on gameplay.

???isnt faster?
  • GoonerSoldier
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The game play on PS4 now fells so much faster... Not only that but the slider for Tactical Defending - Positioning: Marking has been lowered tremendously. It now feels like Fifa16 all over again where there is a force field between your defender and the attacker. When the demo came out you could get really tight to the attacking player but now it feels like Fifa16 and the defender leaves way too much space when containing. The best teams don't contain like that in real life. What a HUGE blow that EA has patched the demo to play like Fifa16.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    The game play on PS4 now fells so much faster... Not only that but the slider for Tactical Defending - Positioning: Marking has been lowered tremendously. It now feels like Fifa16 all over again where there is a force field between your defender and the attacker. When the demo came out you could get really tight to the attacking player but now it feels like Fifa16 and the defender leaves way too much space when containing. The best teams don't contain like that in real life. What a HUGE blow that EA has patched the demo to play like Fifa16.

I thought the Xbox One only had a patch released for the demo ? Don't think anything has been released for the PC or PS4 versions.