FP Transfer

1
NoqZ
117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can i transfer my fifa points from 16 to 17 as soon as the web app is released???

Comments

  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    NoqZ wrote: »
    Can i transfer my fifa points from 16 to 17 as soon as the web app is released???

    No
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    When I see a Fifa Points transfer thread

    200w.gif
  • Dan is Clutch
    25441 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    When I see a Fifa Points transfer thread

    200w.gif

    2nd time I've see you post this. :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    When I see a Fifa Points transfer thread

    200w.gif

    2nd time I've see you post this. :joy:

    Me too and the last time he got a couple of freaks on his a$$ over in GD hahaha.
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    When I see a Fifa Points transfer thread

    200w.gif

    2nd time I've see you post this. :joy:

    Me too and the last time he got a couple of guys on his a$$ over in GD hahaha.

    :joy:
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    If you type in FIFA point transfer in the search bar there's 7000 other posts asking the same thing
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    If you type in FIFA point transfer in the search bar there's 7000 other posts asking the same thing

    46273049.jpg
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help
  • Daguy
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why are people even buying fp on fifa 16 as they can buy them on fifa 17 for the same price?
    Why on earth would you take a pointless risk??
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Daguy wrote: »
    Why are people even buying fp on fifa 16 as they can buy them on fifa 17 for the same price?
    Why on earth would you take a pointless risk??

    Time is moneh.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25441 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    I vote @hoban95 .
  • Orison
    49427 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    Atleast I had a good laugh when those youtubers loaded up fp on 16 and now don´t even know if they can transfer them
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    EA community correspondence is a JOKE.
  • NoqZ
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How are we suppose to buy packs when the web app hits?? is not gonna be like fut 14 or 15?
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    I vote @hoban95 .

    Naa, his decision making is rather poor, have you seen his FF team?
  • Dan is Clutch
    25441 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    I vote @hoban95 .

    Naa, his decision making is rather poor, have you seen his FF team?

    Yes but at least he's always around. Like a bad rash, can't get rid of him.
  • hoban95
    49445 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    I vote @hoban95 .

    Naa, his decision making is rather poor, have you seen his FF team?

    Mate you dodge phone calls from work every single day. You'd be perfect for the role!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Daguy wrote: »
    Why are people even buying fp on fifa 16 as they can buy them on fifa 17 for the same price?
    Why on earth would you take a pointless risk??

    Because people are stupid and impatient
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Daguy wrote: »
    Why are people even buying fp on fifa 16 as they can buy them on fifa 17 for the same price?
    Why on earth would you take a pointless risk??
    Because monkey see, monkey do.
    No brain/thinking involved
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    People seem to do this every year. No need really, just buy on access. Prices won't change.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    People seem to do this every year. No need really, just buy on access. Prices won't change.

    They did for Canada last year, buying on fifa 15 saved me a **** ton
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    rckstr wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    People seem to do this every year. No need really, just buy on access. Prices won't change.

    They did for Canada last year, buying on fifa 15 saved me a **** ton

    RIP the Canadian dollar:

    eMEkoSa.png
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    rckstr wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    People seem to do this every year. No need really, just buy on access. Prices won't change.

    They did for Canada last year, buying on fifa 15 saved me a **** ton

    RIP the Canadian dollar:

    eMEkoSa.png

    :s
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    don't see why ea would do a transfer from 16 tbh. they lose so much money. why would anybody buy 1 mil FPs anyways? that's insane.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    joe666 wrote: »
    don't see why ea would do a transfer from 16 tbh. they lose so much money. why would anybody buy 1 mil FPs anyways? that's insane.

    Why would EA lose money by allowing a transfer?
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    I vote @hoban95 .

    Naa, his decision making is rather poor, have you seen his FF team?

    Mate you dodge phone calls from work every single day. You'd be perfect for the role!

    @hoban95

    That was absolutely brutal :joy:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »
    don't see why ea would do a transfer from 16 tbh. they lose so much money. why would anybody buy 1 mil FPs anyways? that's insane.

    Why would EA lose money by allowing a transfer?

    cuz they could resell it on 17 by refusing a transfer pretty simple really... and basically say, oh sorry but the fps you bought was for 16... ect... I dunno, that seems like something ea would do.
  • hoban95
    49445 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a general thread with info it would help

    Could do with a community manager to update us on stuff tbf.

    I vote @hoban95 .

    Naa, his decision making is rather poor, have you seen his FF team?

    Mate you dodge phone calls from work every single day. You'd be perfect for the role!

    @hoban95

    That was absolutely brutal :joy:

    *takes a bow*
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    joe666 wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »
    don't see why ea would do a transfer from 16 tbh. they lose so much money. why would anybody buy 1 mil FPs anyways? that's insane.

    Why would EA lose money by allowing a transfer?

    cuz they could resell it on 17 by refusing a transfer pretty simple really... and basically say, oh sorry but the fps you bought was for 16... ect... I dunno, that seems like something ea would do.

    The average user isn't going to buy on 17 if they've already bought on 16 and they don't allow a transfer. Would be suicidal from EA to flat out refuse transfers with no advance warning after allowing it for years.
Sign In or Register to comment.