Why the **** isn't the whole database out yet?

Mitchmeister
347 posts Sunday League Hero
Losing my marbles, i want to start planning my first squad...

Comments

• Just_Unfair
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    Yea it is a little crazy it's not out yet
  • Mitchmeister

I swear, my favorite part of FUT is the 2 weeks before it comes out, when i create all the teams i'm gonna use... EA just likes to **** me.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional

I swear, my favorite part of FUT is the 2 weeks before it comes out, when i create all the teams i'm gonna use... EA just likes to **** me.

Whats the database? And how do u activate it? And how do u make some teams without the web app being active?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Lol the database is never out 2 weeks before the game
  • Mitchmeister

Whats the database? And how do u activate it? And how do u make some teams without the web app being active?

Normally, about a month before a new FIFA comes out, they release the whole database and then FUTHEAD has it, and you can see all the cards for FUT17 and you can use their squad creator to plan ahead, so you have an idea of what to go for when the games launches.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Normally, about a month before a new FIFA comes out, they release the whole database and then FUTHEAD has it, and you can see all the cards for FUT17 and you can use their squad creator to plan ahead, so you have an idea of what to go for when the games launches.

It's normally just over a week, not a month before
  • Mitchmeister
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Pretty sure it is and has been, yes.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Last year it went live on the Sunday before EA Access. The equivalent day of this year's release cycle is today.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    What you pouting for?... It's out when it's out... People just love to rage about everything and any to do with Fifa...

Relax!
  • Mitchmeister

Last year it went live on the Sunday before EA Access. The equivalent day of this year's release cycle is today.

I skipped the first 9 months of FUT16, i remember before 13, 14, 15 came out, i always had 20 squads ready before release, just waiting for the web app to drop.
  • Mitchmeister
    What you pouting for?... It's out when it's out... People just love to rage about everything and any to do with Fifa...

Relax!

I'm obviously not losing my marbles about it, i just wish it was here.
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional

Relax!

100%

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

I skipped the first 9 months of FUT16, i remember before 13, 14, 15 came out, i always had 20 squads ready before release, just waiting for the web app to drop.

Ha yeah me too, but don't think it was ever our as early as you're thinking - that would mean it was out before the transfer window was even shut.
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite

Relax!

Couldn't agree more! Chill people!
  • Mitchmeister

Relax!

Couldn't agree more! Chill people!

OMFG we're all freaking out so much, durr.

Do you realize that a lot of the time when people ''complain'' about things, it's just called MAKING CONVERSATION, in this case, it's goal is to see if anyone has any info on the matter.

You need to relax.
  • Fab
    17842 posts World Class
    stop
  • Fab
    17842 posts World Class
    hammer time