The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

ot favorite takeout

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10969 posts Has That Special Something
    pizza
    If getting kebab has to be the steak pieces, hate the doner meat
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    pizza
    Carswell wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    Pizza or Chinese.

Got a great place where me bird lives for Chinese/Thai/Sushi. I get egg fried rice with Kung Pao Chicken. It has chicken in a kind of spicy sauce with hot peppers, peanuts, and celery. :yum:

Yea...Chinese is a good call...

Pizza 1A
    Chinese 1B

What do you get on your pizza bud?

Couple great local joints around here that make great NY style pies. Big slices...great! Luigis and Librettos. But my kids like PAPA Johns :joy:

You?

Papa John's: Spicy Italian Sausage, Bacon, and Banana Peppere! :D

Damn...I'm hungry now
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Papa johns vs Pizza Hut vs Dominoes.

Debate.
  • WFCBagnall
    74383 posts Moderator
    pizza
    Pulled pork pizza with a few beers :smirk:
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    pizza
    Don't use any any of them rip off big chains, just buy independently, cheaper & better
  • KingLionel10
    15137 posts World Class
    Indian

Chicken Phall blows any other curry
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    pizza
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

Debate.

Pizza Hut breadsticks
    Papa John's pizza
    Domino's isn't bad but better then Papa John's
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    fish and chips

Debate.
    All are massively overpriced for what you get, you might as well get a supermarket pizza that's as good for three times less.
  • Hibee
    12352 posts Has That Special Something
    other that couldnt fit and i couldnt think of
    Indian. Strange it's not on the list.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    pizza
    I tried Chicken Shwaorma for the first time in amsterdam, it was nice when I was drunk, but in the morning it turned my bowels into a Mr.Whippy soft scoop dispenser it was truly horrid

Kebab/mystery meat is just the worst
  • Antparry92
    18627 posts World Class
    chinese

Debate.
    All are massively overpriced for what you get, you might as well get a supermarket pizza that's as good for three times less.

Struggle to find a supermarket pizza as good as a dominoes double decadence haha
    I hate supermarket pizza tbh, and only ever have dominoes as a rare treat cause it is really expensive
  • WFCBagnall
    74383 posts Moderator
    pizza
    I tried Chicken Shwaorma for the first time in amsterdam, it was nice when I was drunk, but in the morning it turned my bowels into a Mr.Whippy soft scoop dispenser it was truly horrid

:joy::joy::joy:
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    can we reach 100 votes
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    pizza
    Pizza or Chinese.

Got a great place where me bird lives for Chinese/Thai/Sushi. I get egg fried rice with Kung Pao Chicken. It has chicken in a kind of spicy sauce with hot peppers, peanuts, and celery. :yum:

Yea...Chinese is a good call...

Pizza 1A
    Chinese 1B

What do you get on your pizza bud?

Couple great local joints around here that make great NY style pies. Big slices...great! Luigis and Librettos. But my kids like PAPA Johns :joy:

You?

Papa John's: Spicy Italian Sausage, Bacon, and Banana Peppere! :D

Debate.

Pizza Hut breadsticks
    Papa John's pizza
    Domino's isn't bad but better then Papa John's

Papa johns has the best pizza and it has the garlic sauce for crust.
  • MaddMike3711
    11023 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    pizza

Debate.
    None, chain pizza places are horrible tbh, you just have to go to your local place. :)
    I have a place near my house that makes authentic Neapolitan pizza, and it is out of this world! All the ingredients are imported from Italy, and they have the little brick dome thing they bake it in. It's incredible! And if you can find one that has that special certification (can't remember the name) but it guarantees that it's Neapolitan standard pizza, it's the best. :)
    It looks a bit like this, and then I always add ground sausage and black olives. :D

image-copy.jpg
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    burger
    Papa Johns has the best pizzas of the big 3
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    we have reached 100 votes and pizza is the clear winner thanks for voting all
  • hoban95
    50984 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    pizza
    Hate Indian food.

Chinese is great, but don't usually get that as a takeaway. Normally go out for a Chinese.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Don't know if I'd class Dominoes etc as particularly over priced if you go off deals only.

If you spend £17 or whatever on an individual pizza, then yeah it's over priced.

2* large pizza, 2*side and drink was like £22 last time I checked. Not that bad, but bit more expensive than individuals, but enjoy them a lot tbh.
  • Moiizer
    8110 posts League Winner
    pizza
    Although the one I had from Domino's earlier is getting me back right now
  • tauras
    3915 posts National Call-Up
    Indian my favourite going with the woman's choice tonight tho Chinese it is keep her sweet get rewarded later B).
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    tauras wrote: »
    Indian my favourite going with the woman's choice tonight tho Chinese it is keep her sweet get rewarded later B).

Is this some kind of sick online troll job wtf?

Are you the girl in the relationship? A real alpha MALE decides where you guys go to eat. Indian in this case. Need to re-take control in the relationship mate.
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    Richard wrote: »

Are you the girl in the relationship? A real alpha MALE decides where you guys go to eat. Indian in this case. Need to re-take control in the relationship mate.

6216c7128afba8b0aa77f3ff641e70df.png
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    pizza

Pretty much this. Sad to see beta-males having to sacrifice what THEY want just to get sexual favors from their woman (which the woman should be giving by default). Looks like she wears the pants in this relationship.
  • tauras

Pretty much this. Sad to see beta-males having to sacrifice what THEY want just to get sexual favors from their woman (which the woman should be giving by default). Looks like she wears the pants in this relationship.

Ye she does and I ripped them off last night.
  • tauras

Looks like I'm not alpha male then bud I leave that up to big men like yourself.loved the Chinese might get it again unless she wants something different :D.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016
    Disgusting beta males smh
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    pizza

Probably had to get on your knees and beg. :joy:
  • hoban95
    50984 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    pizza

Sounds to me like you're speaking from experience.
  • tauras

I did and it worked I got what I wanted in the end ;).