DEMO FEEDBACK --> if you are playing what are you noticing

jrspc
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
FIFA 17

Comments

• DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got to 64% at 87mbps .. now everyone is downloading and I'm at 12mbps ... fml
  • Yulianna
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    oh my Gosssssshhhhhh ! This is the best FIFA I've ever seen ! EA have been doing a EXCELLENT work ! I am so excited to get the full version soon...
    Yulia
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    Cant download, my origin cant load the download page :(
  • Yulianna
    too many downloads for the time being, maybe :)
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    Yeah!

Im hyped for that game, but dont think it will run on my notebook (GT 830M).

But, since BF4 runs good here, I will give it a try!
  • Yulianna
    Have fun :)
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's great!
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    You too! :)
  • Yulianna
    Can you see the sweat on the players faces ???? incredible lol
  • sharmaz
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would be able to tell you if it wasn't downloading so slow, this is why it should of been released in different time zones.
  • Moa
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yulianna wrote: »
    Can you see the sweat on the players faces ???? incredible lol

Serious? So hyped omg.
  • Computer is so dumb. Was winning 1-0 in the 90° minute against ManC on worldclass and instead of attacking they just played the ball around the midfield so the referee blew the final whistle...
    Overall the computer seems to easy to beat. Won my first 2 games on worldclass.. normally ond the demo I struggle in the first games before I manage to win on wordclass or legendary

Pace is stronger than last year, which is okay I guess. In football pace is one of the most important factors

The grass looks ❤️❤️❤️❤️

When you hit the post the ball bounces back in an odd way

The net looks bad

Gameplay is more fluid, faster

Passes are slower though but more precise
  • Moa
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    milan22780 wrote: »
    Computer is so dumb. Was winning 1-0 in the 90° minute against ManC on worldclass and instead of attacking they just played the ball around the midfield so the referee blew the final whistle...
    Overall the computer seems to easy to beat. Won my first 2 games on worldclass.. normally ond the demo I struggle in the first games before I manage to win on wordclass or legendary

Pace is stronger than last year, which is okay I guess. In football pace is one of the most important factors

The grass looks ****

When you hit the post the ball bounces back in an odd way

The net looks bad

Gameplay is more fluid, faster

Passes are slower though but more precise

Define "*****"
  • Yulianna
    The Demo is promising ! It's also a way to learn from customers what they like, what they don't, and what to improve... ! So wait lol
  • WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ok I played like 3 kick off games and 2 the journey rounds:

My impressions:

since I played the Beta I've got to say that the improvement is HUGE!!

Pace: it feels smooth, more real, players's movement are so spontaneous and real

Graphics: when you play with a camera far away from the players it looks amazing, kits to me are not good, they look a little like plastic sometimes, some glitches when players celebrate a goal, the sweat is amazing

kits numbers were not fixed, I don't understand why given that all the PL is licensed there's a picture

hqdefault.jpg

the journey was completely unexpected I hope this feature keeps growing until we can create our player and choose any team in the world, it's simply amazing.

The pitch looks so dark when playing at night, they haven't fixed that.

AI is not so dumb they cover all the spaces so you have to create a good passing play in order to score

Overall it is a HUGE difference, the best FIFA I've ever played? I wouldn't said that in terms of customization or personalization, but in terms of gameplay definitely
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Ok I played like 3 kick off games and 2 the journey rounds:

My impressions:

since I played the Beta I've got to say that the improvement is HUGE!!

Pace: it feels smooth, more real, players's movement are so spontaneous and real

Graphics: when you play with a camera far away from the players it looks amazing, kits to me are not good, they look a little like plastic sometimes, some glitches when players celebrate a goal, the sweat is amazing

kits numbers were not fixed, I don't understand why given that all the PL is licensed there's a picture

hqdefault.jpg

the journey was completely unexpected I hope this feature keeps growing until we can create our player and choose any team in the world, it's simply amazing.

The pitch looks so dark when playing at night, they haven't fixed that.

AI is not so dumb they cover all the spaces so you have to create a good passing play in order to score

Overall it is a HUGE difference, the best FIFA I've ever played? I wouldn't said that in terms of customization or personalization, but in terms of gameplay definitely

what platform are you playing on? Just wondering as I never had the dark pitch problem on PC
  • Alax
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    there are no slide on next gen
  • WizardMD
    PS4 man
  • nsholmberg11
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    glad to hear your feedback @WizardMD , feel like you may be a tough critic so that says a lot. now I'm getting pumped. gameplay improvement was the most important thing they could've fixed. so you like the new engine?

just curious, what is it on the kits that you see? I just don't see what's different. says 10, rooney, has patches on either arm. spacing seems fine.
  • PiotrLolo
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2016
    They did it again... Why the hell indicators are going invisible when you are out of stamina?! Good they made them larger this year but this transparency is s**t.

Grass looks bad. Game is less colourfull. But maybe its first impression.

Penalties on keyboard are tricky.
  • Gstitt10
    1056 posts Professional
    I'm on ps4, was downloading fine until I got half way then went from 30 mins left to 4 hours left grrrrr
  • Does anyone else notice the screen shaking when you score a goal? (Xbox One) It's like the camera is rocking as crowd go up but it's awful!
  • AlexFin
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was very critic before the demo but I have to admit the gameplay progress is outstanding. Al is not dumb, the movement of players is very real (huge progress from 16), paces are ok, the visuals are stunning. Sometimes the commentary is strange with some sort of silence at the begining of presentation. The only thing I don't like is playing in the night. It looks very unrealistic and too dark. Overall is a big progress from Fifa 16. Hope only in the final game they will not change anything. In Fifa 16 they altered the pass and it was like ping pong.
  • sty
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    the game feels much better then fifa 16
  • Iffybhai
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No one man kick off. Hope this is included in full version
  • Iffybhai
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But otherwise excellent
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    Worst optimization ever?

I mean, I know I have a potato PC ( i5 4210u + 12 DDR 3 + GT 830M), but I think the game dont have many graphical improvemets from 16 to justify the "heaviness" of the game...

I was used to run Fifa 16 with solid 60fps... Now I cant reach even 20 fps lol

Edit: BF4 runs nice here
  • CFCHenri
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    New FALSE 9 Player Instruction

CsQYWBBWgAA087T.jpg:large
  • WizardMD
    @nsholmberg11 kits are a big problem always man, maybe in the picture cannot be appreciated but I was playing with Real Madrid and Bale's jersey was literally like this 1 1 it was too separate, in that picture look at Rooney's name, it is too big and no outline, they're details I know, but it would be nice if they look like in real life.

The new animations also are great! there are many new ones, the nets to me are improved, and hopefully we can customize something, it is enjoyable to play I won't lie
  • Okay, let's go.

Pros:
    1 - Love how the AI is smarter this year, my players were pressing the opponent team while defending even if I wasn't pressing the button for it. When near an opponent, my player (who I wasn't controlling) stole the ball and started my counter-attack. Same goes to when I was attacking, my players were mading a 1-2 play without the LB button. Finally!
    2 - Graphics are amazing. Period.
    3 - Corner free kicks are finally useful and represent a threading. The new system helps a lot to make the perfect cross.
    4 - Defending is easier, AI helps a lot.
    5 - Career mode will be amazing, the CPU is way better.

Cons:
    1 - FIFA 17 basically is FIFA 15 Remastered. It's all about pace again, players run like Usain Bolt, it's all about running, AGAIN. You won't have to think your play, you won't have to try passing, crossing, no, just run until you scores.
    2 - The goalkeepers are trash. Played with Neuer and he couldn't make a single save, every shot - goal. Same with De Gea.
    3 - Headers seems unfair just like FIFA 14.
    4 - Defenders have slow reactions

And I think this FIFA will be a newbie-welcome game, too easy to play, even in legendary, not sure if this is something good.