Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• Neal
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vela wrote: »
    Neal wrote: »
    thought you said nike :(

f016133c38068550856d9e586f3b11b6.gif?t=1452461049 these aren't what i was referring to. you'll see in a week or two, it's a surprise

I was joking cuz you said you finally found them in your size :P
  • Vela
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite

f016133c38068550856d9e586f3b11b6.gif?t=1452461049 these aren't what i was referring to. you'll see in a week or two, it's a surprise

i wish :( having TDs in hand for the first time makes me regret not being able to cop one at the time
  • Vela
    also it's really annoying that my favourite Saint Pablo tour shirt wasn't available in Toronto AgKcQ3G.jpg

T4F55UhvSDiVwQdThLF6
    ie7QvHNFTZ1N3fveetMQ
  • Neal

i wish :( having TDs in hand for the first time makes me regret not being able to cop one at the time

Recently I've been getting more into the 750's and even the Crepe Boots, but I dont know much about boots, and should probably look for a cheaper option, right now all I have are Timbs.
  • Vela

Recently I've been getting more into the 750's and even the Crepe Boots, but I dont know much about boots, and should probably look for a cheaper option, right now all I have are Timbs.

don't like the 750s and the boots. i've NEVER seen a non-celebrity pull off a great fit with the 750s. the crepe boots are just too expensive. the 950s would be a good option but i couldn't stand to have beat yeezys.

i don't know much about boots either tbh, i definitely need to cop a nice pair for the winter
  • Neal

don't like the 750s and the boots. i've NEVER seen a non-celebrity pull off a great fit with the 750s. the crepe boots are just too expensive. the 950s would be a good option but i couldn't stand to have beat yeezys.

i don't know much about boots either tbh, i definitely need to cop a nice pair for the winter

I feel like I could rock the 750's decently, and I actually saw a pic of a beat pair and it looks pretty good actually. Im not a huge fan of the 950's they look too much like duck boots to me, and Im not a huge fan of those, and as you say I wouldn't wanna get those beat :D

I dont think I could rock Chelsea boots either, but I dont think Timbs look good with most of my pants in the winter and I really like to rotate, but last winter I basically wore 2 shoes and my timbs all the time.
  • Dan13
    4693 posts National Call-Up
    so cute

4R6t9lM.jpg

Looks like a winter sweater you can wear on your feet
  • KVA
    1356 posts
    edited September 2016
    Lowballers on Grailed :/
  • ForzaMilan23
    1062 posts Professional
    KVA wrote: »
    Legit hate people on Grailed. This one guy offered a price which I accepted and now he's not paying...

Von Miller wearing Yeezys no wonder we won L8w3dJx.png

• Some dude offered me $1,800 for a $4,000 jacket so I told him to 🎃🎃🎃🎃 off and blocked him
  • KVA wrote: »
    Some dude offered me $1,800 for a $4,000 jacket so I told him to **** off and blocked him
    Don't swear. Next time you'll be infracted.
  • ForzaMilan23
    1062 posts Professional
    Some dude offered me $1,800 for a $4,000 jacket so I told him to **** off and blocked him

I've thought about blocking people but don't really think it's worth it since they don't usually try to interact with you again
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    gotta start low and work your way up
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    show us the jacket

• You've seen it
  • bear wrote: »
    gotta start low and work your way up
    I understand negotiation but this wasn't that.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    You've seen it

Which one
  • Black w studded lapels
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Swap it for a bed
  • Cleveland
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    Legit hate people on Grailed. This one guy offered a price which I accepted and now he's not paying...

When Adrian Peterson goes for 200 yards against you Sunday in his Yeezys
    hhh.png
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Jenko wrote: »
    Swap it for a bed

agree
  • ForzaMilan23
    1062 posts Professional
    Cleveland wrote: »

When Adrian Peterson goes for 200 yards against you Sunday in his Yeezys
    hhh.png

Texans playing the Bears, Hopkins gonna feast in his Yeezys EZ1Homc.png
  • Vela

11 mens pairs of the triple white ultra boost on Adidas CA f016133c38068550856d9e586f3b11b6.gif?t=1452461049
  • Welbeck
    5230 posts Big Money Move
    BB3909_04_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

nabbed a pair of those the other day, thoughts @Vela
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    How much?
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something

why are you selling it, is the circus disbanding?
  • Welbeck
    5230 posts Big Money Move
    Jenko wrote: »
    How much?
    £130
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    How much should I pay for Old Skools (low) max ?
  • murphy
    945 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eww 750 and 950s are trash. Get some proper boots.
  • Neal
    murphy wrote: »
    Eww 750 and 950s are trash. Get some proper boots.

950s I can understand, 750's are nice imo. I would wear 950s if I was given them though.