FIFA 17 Creation center

Comments

• I honestly believe if they were going to bring it back they would have made an announcement already. My gut tells me that CC is dead and gone, boys. Hope I'm wrong, but they're selling plenty of copies without having it in. I, however, won't be buying it this year. CC is what kept me playing...I have no use or desire to play FUT, and the "journey" just flat out looks stale.

Anyways...cheers, fellas. Good luck with '17.
  • bravia26s
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    AS LONG AS FUT EXIST YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT CREATION CENTER
  • DANZIGpt
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You are right. EA only cares about money, and UT gives EA loads of money. As long as it is like that, they won't care about other features.

I'm not buying the game this year as well because of that.

I love Career Mode, and I love to play with my created teams, that's where the most part of the fun comes for me.

I bought FIFA 16, because I play FIFA since the first one (International Soccer 1994). I buy it every single year. But no more. It's 2017 for the love of God! A football game were we can't even create our own team? That's a shame! Even PES has it, NBA 2K has it!

Bye EA. I will buy FIFA again when it comes with a decent edit mode, and we can create our teams.

Thank you.
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've been posting in every EA forum since FIFA 14 that many people want CC back, first they said the couldn't make it cause the servers couldn't support the new gen consoles, then they said they might be in trouble due to licenses, so they give a lot of excuses and I don't understand how the other sports games can do it
  • henryclay1844
    926 posts Professional
    WizardMD wrote: »
    I've been posting in every EA forum since FIFA 14 that many people want CC back, first they said the couldn't make it cause the servers couldn't support the new gen consoles, then they said they might be in trouble due to licenses, so they give a lot of excuses and I don't understand how the other sports games can do it

Where did you hear that? If it were true, PES would be out of business. The ability to create your own leagues will have me buying PES this year, EA refuses to meet this need.
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not sure. That Creation Center probably would not work with the new gen engines so a new program would have to be created that would work, and that's certainly easier said than done.

Claiming EA are lazy or do not care, we don't know if that is truly the case or not. In fact it's lazy itself on our parts just to make claims that these is the reason and nothing else. I'm sure they would like to have it like we do. It seems to me that there are reasons why it's not a feature in the newer games.
    For EA to bring it back, it appears that it would require time and/or resources that may not be available to them this year. FIFA18, we can hope I suppose.
  • WizardMD
    Well it needs to be under maintenance constantly as well as FUT, so they'd rather use all their resources on FUT which is the one that makes money for them, let's wait and see if they really care about customization
  • XRandomShadow
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016

Not sure. That Creation Center probably would not work with the new gen engines so a new program would have to be created that would work, and that's certainly easier said than done.

Claiming EA are lazy or do not care, we don't know if that is truly the case or not. In fact it's lazy itself on our parts just to make claims that these is the reason and nothing else. I'm sure they would like to have it like we do. It seems to me that there are reasons why it's not a feature in the newer games.
    For EA to bring it back, it appears that it would require time and/or resources that may not be available to them this year. FIFA18, we can hope I suppose.

yes, but they have had three years, are not enough?
  • I think it's safe to say now unfortunately it's not coming back this year and most likely never will.
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect

yes, but they have had three years, are not enough?

Considering they just changed engines again that could certainly have effected it.
  • jack fanshf
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Please bring back cc! Ea i beg you!
  • WizardMD
    I have no idea why it is so difficult to get at least a customization feature in career mode, or maybe just change kits every season
  • As much as I hate to say it, I'd join the consensus and say any dream of CC coming back is likely dead. I'm giving it to next year before abandoning all hope. A slight chance the engine change was a factor in delaying the return. But if not next year, I just don't see it returning.

Unfortunately with money being the overriding factor, if they found a way to monetize CC, I guess that's the only way it would make a comeback. The juice has to be worth the squeeze, after all.
  • Yes, but they had also said that because of a lack of CC was incompatible with the Ignite Engine, so if now they have changed the engine there should be more opportunity there is, and the time they had to try to put it, so if there is no will, because: 1) there is an incompatibility, or really to make it impossible to insert the CC, however, if that were at least EA could create an alternative, and perhaps as a creation in which there 2K games, NBA 2K16 for example (though EA is lazy and never will) 2) precisely because EA is lazy and sees that the same makes a lot of money thanks to FUT and has no intention of trying to put it ..
  • where is the 'major leap forward in personalization, immersion & competition'
    where is this personalization
    only UT?