Best way to trade on UT

AULERT
752 posts Semi-Pro
Hello all,

I've always played ultimate team a little, but usually just played seasons predominately.

This year I think I might focus on UT & try to make coins. Last year, I played UT after spending over £100 on points!

Just wondering the best ways to trade initially? Types of players to buy & look for? Are there any players that are always good to trade? Usually I like to trade with quick English players, e.g. Kyle Walker.

I don't mind spending a little initially, as I know this helps; but any advice would be great... I'm sure this is the best place to ask!

Comments

• PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    I used to snipe players in Fifa 15, made round about 7 mil with this but price ranges made this almost impossible. In fifa 16 i mass sold contracts and fitness cards, made about 500k in 1-2 months. You just gotta try different methods to see what works for you
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Actually in the start of the game contracts, consumables and nice kits are good way to get some coinzz
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Watch Neppenthez road to glory he shows how to trade and make coins
  • Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in Itanis latest video he says you will receive some free packs by web app release.. this depends how much you have played fifa 16 .. is this true ? lets say when I have played arround 3000 games on fifa 16.. what can I expect ?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    This year should be really interesting for several reasons...

1) EA seems to be banning people for mass selling/trading. Curious to see if that carries over into 17.

2) The new weekend 40 game tourney thing should add A LOT of cards and coins to the system. Will the mid-range cards be dirt cheap? Will the squad builder stuff "consume" the cards?

It's really hard to tell what will be the "hot" ticket in 17 imho.
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2016
    Random hero...... This is something that has occurred to me.

I see Squad Builder as a cynical way to control market saturation. Players will give away many cards they would otherwise sell to gain rare cards (which actually WONT be rare as many will covet them and give away good golds to obtain them).

I'm a collector so I'd only wish to use squad builder with duplicates (doubt can do that) or cards cheaply obtainable (also unlikely as everyone will have same idea thus inflating prices)

Realistically Squad Builder is simply "get rid of loads of good players for one slightly better one".

The fools will be sucked right in and EA will rub their hands with joy.
  • roojy
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ovo23 wrote: »
    in Itanis latest video he says you will receive some free packs by web app release.. this depends how much you have played fifa 16 .. is this true ? lets say when I have played arround 3000 games on fifa 16.. what can I expect ?

it doesn't matter how many games you've played, it matters how many years you've been playing for

e.g. somebody who has bought fifa 13,14,15 and 16 will receive more loyalty packs (that's what their called), than someone who has just got fifa 15 and 16
  • roojy wrote: »
    it doesn't matter how many games you've played, it matters how many years you've been playing for

e.g. somebody who has bought fifa 13,14,15 and 16 will receive more loyalty packs (that's what their called), than someone who has just got fifa 15 and 16

I think they change it in FIFA 16. Now it is for you last year activity and not for your antiquity.

• DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think they change it in FIFA 16. Now it is for you last year activity and not for your antiquity.

Doubt it. It's always been more for returning customers, EA aren't that bad at screwing people
  • GoodnightIrene
    3866 posts National Call-Up
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »

Doubt it. It's always been more for returning customers, EA aren't that bad at screwing people

People who played FIFA 16 are returning customers what are you on about...
  • Diggy
    14662 posts Has That Special Something
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »

They changed it for 16 because a lot of accounts became corrupt during 15 this was also the reason the catalogue maxed out at level 50 last year
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Yeah for 16 it was based on your 15 play time. Not sure how so many missed it.
    There's many different ways to trade and there will be a couple of threads that will help you make profit with others like Shockzqt etc.
  • Dyalz
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Honestly there isn't one really good way to trade, you have to be doing lots of little trades and it takes time, especially because of the price ranges making it impossible to snipe players for large profit. In 15 I made a killing sniping legends making up to 100k profit on some cards but last year i mainly traded with low rated players that were popular. Also did a lot with consumables but trading consumables is dead boring. This year I hope to trade using Chem styled players and position changes, this seems to work every year. (buying players with desired chem styles and position changes) so for example in 16 I did quite well selling Queresma and Nani with Hunter or Hawk chem styles as wingers and forwards. would buy him on the bid or BIN for 1-2k and sell for up to 4 k. if you can find yourself 5 players like that to trade with you can start making a good amount daily and still enjoy the game because I find trading for hours on end for little coins is pointless if you can afford to spend real money on the game and don't have much spare time. Hope this helps.
  • Dyalz wrote: »
    Honestly there isn't one really good way to trade, you have to be doing lots of little trades and it takes time, especially because of the price ranges making it impossible to snipe players for large profit. In 15 I made a killing sniping legends making up to 100k profit on some cards but last year i mainly traded with low rated players that were popular. Also did a lot with consumables but trading consumables is dead boring. This year I hope to trade using Chem styled players and position changes, this seems to work every year. (buying players with desired chem styles and position changes) so for example in 16 I did quite well selling Queresma and Nani with Hunter or Hawk chem styles as wingers and forwards. would buy him on the bid or BIN for 1-2k and sell for up to 4 k. if you can find yourself 5 players like that to trade with you can start making a good amount daily and still enjoy the game because I find trading for hours on end for little coins is pointless if you can afford to spend real money on the game and don't have much spare time. Hope this helps.

nice method!

another example is to search for silver players in popular leagues/clubs with a max. buy now of 500. list them for a couple hundred coins more, they might take some time to sell but the prices for silvers are kind of instable which gives u the chance of some profit
  • Gstitt10
    1056 posts Professional
    Method I used last year was trading with in forms, it would great last year and I had myself up to 1 million coins. But you need to start offrom with a decent amount of coins and you need patience plus it seemed last year everyone was doing this method