Anyone still about that i would know?

Comments

  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure if I saw you before ... I was very active in IF trading topic on old forums .. remember me ?
  • BrieMine
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Hey i remember you
  • Stew
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Hey i remember you
    I remeber you too ;) does alex lee etc still come on at all?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I remember you
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    If you don't know me by now (If you don't know me)
    You will never never never know me (No you won't)
    If you don't know me by now
    You will never never never know me…
  • Jfo88
    22620 posts Club Captain
    Yes
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stew wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    I recognize the avatar.

    I recognise your name too! Does aarong222 alex lee husala craggus etc still come on??

    I see how it is @stew
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    hi ;)
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    mHazard wrote: »
    I recognize the avatar.

  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven't the foggiest who you are but hello anyway
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    WB @stew

    Aarong is still around but most of the names you've mentioned I haven't seen in quite some time unless they're under different usernames.
  • Alex02
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    STEWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional
    Stew wrote: »
    Ive bin around years i know u tho not sure if u know me but u gave me a infraction warning for wanting to fill in solo87

    apologies, im sure it was well deserved on his part tbh. @WS-SCFC-1184

    @Stew yeh it was well deserved he scammed me of my toty falcao and toty messi and he scammed mehdi too surely u remember that debarcle?
  • Acker
    1132 posts Moderator
    Stew wrote: »
    Acker wrote: »
    Hey mate hope your good
    Hey ben how you doing? Hows your little boy?

    Yeah he is doing great thank mate a real terror but wouldn't change him Thanks
    Certainly looking forward to 17
  • Mathew1606
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    steweh
  • Stew
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Kingy @matthew1606 @Alex02

    The boyys!!!
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

  • BananaBez
    76 posts Park Captain
    i rarely post, still pop in from time to time to read a few threads. Still playing cricket?
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

    Must be true then if it gets mentioned so much.
  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    Kingy wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

    Must be true then if it gets mentioned so much.

    No matter what in life people always cling to older was better.

    And just cause some loud people say something over and over doesn't mean they are correct.
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

    Must be true then if it gets mentioned so much.

    No matter what in life people always cling to older was better.

    And just cause some loud people say something over and over doesn't mean they are correct.

    Quote of the day right here.

    Wouldn't get quality stuff like this on the old forum.
  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    Kingy wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Kingy wrote: »
    The old forum was so much better than this one, let's be honest.

    It's good you can mention people on here but that's it. Much preferred old layout with sigs etc.

    yawn. another the old times were better post.

    Must be true then if it gets mentioned so much.

    No matter what in life people always cling to older was better.

    And just cause some loud people say something over and over doesn't mean they are correct.

    Quote of the day right here.

    Wouldn't get quality stuff like this on the old forum.

    Sure you would. I was on that too.
  • Aarong222
    15402 posts Moderator
    mHazard wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    I recognize the avatar.

    I recognise your name too! Does aarong222 alex lee husala craggus etc still come on??

    Aarong is posting quite lot at punters lounge. Husala pops up and then goes back to shadows.

    Keep my addiction quiet please :joy:
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    Husala is active in the silver lounge :)
    I remember you :D
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    I played ya a few times
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional
    Hi stew. Hi Ishibum.
Sign In or Register to comment.