I broke my EA illness

1
RTG101
248 posts Sunday League Hero
After years (since 2008) I have religiously played FIFA and have always pre-ordered..... A few years I even waited outside shops for them to open.
Well this year I went on to Amazon and after half an hour staring at the pre-order button I decided to walk away!!
Yes..... I walked away.
I must say my eyes have opened and I'm now a big boy who sees through so much EA **** and from FIFA 16 I can say I'm done!
I will miss the coloured cards but as I said, I'm all grown up now lol

Comments

  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Ok..
  • Pughy30
    26391 posts Player of the Year
    Picked the wrong one to quit on imo, FUT champions actually looks interesting compared to what 15+16 were like
  • The temptation will be too much, u will be back for 17 guaranteed ;)
  • hayhor1
    14649 posts World Class
    RTG101 wrote: »
    After years (since 2008) I have religiously played FIFA and have always pre-ordered..... A few years I even waited outside shops for them to open.
    Well this year I went on to Amazon and after half an hour staring at the pre-order button I decided to walk away!!
    Yes..... I walked away.
    I must say my eyes have opened and I'm now a big boy who sees through so much EA **** and from FIFA 16 I can say I'm done!
    I will miss the coloured cards but as I said, I'm all grown up now lol

    Still lots of time left to preorder.
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    says he overcame fifa by going on A FIFA FORUM and crying about the game over and over
    c85f4af18fd1b9ee7828e93a9d88ee35.png

    noob stop crying
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    says he overcame fifa by going on A FIFA FORUM and crying about the game over and over
    c85f4af18fd1b9ee7828e93a9d88ee35.png

    noob stop crying

    Do you know I have amazing sex with your mum bro?
    Do you do anything but scroll through this forum lol
    Dude, get out of EA's ****
  • Pughy30
    26391 posts Player of the Year
    "Do you know I have amazing sex with your mum bro?" mum jokes ffs :joy:
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol....... He's scrolling now for a picture to post lol
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    What a looser!!
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    inb4 ban in 3-2-1 ...
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's got his tiny head so far up EA **** he gets all upset if someone says something negative!!
    Little girl lol
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    RTG101 wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    says he overcame fifa by going on A FIFA FORUM and crying about the game over and over
    c85f4af18fd1b9ee7828e93a9d88ee35.png

    noob stop crying

    Do you know I have amazing sex with your mum bro?
    Do you do anything but scroll through this forum lol
    Dude, get out of EA's ****

    @Dasco @ha032742 im not sure if my mom had amazing time with him as he had with her but it's clearly he overcame fifa and the fifa forums ...
  • cdbuck
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    2 minutes later...
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    RTG101 wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    says he overcame fifa by going on A FIFA FORUM and crying about the game over and over
    c85f4af18fd1b9ee7828e93a9d88ee35.png

    noob stop crying

    Do you know I have amazing sex with your mum bro?
    Do you do anything but scroll through this forum lol
    Dude, get out of EA's ****

    @Dasco @ha032742 im not sure if my mom had amazing time with him as he had with her but it's clearly he overcame fifa and the fifa forums ...

    Ahhhhhhhh
    Can give it but can't take it!!
    Keep your nose out of every comment made on here you weirdo
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Trolling round commenting on posts because your a sad looser then snitching when it gets too hot for ya.
    You pathetic ****
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    RTG101 wrote: »
    Trolling round commenting on posts because your a sad looser then snitching when it gets too hot for ya.
    You pathetic ****

    if you going to keep crying till you get banned please spell " you're " right.
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    What ever mate!!
    You have proved your a little girl and I have reported you in the past for commenting on my comments.
    Go get the tissues and go play a game!
    And learn how to read
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    RTG101 wrote: »
    What ever mate!!
    You have proved your a little girl and I have reported you in the past for commenting on my comments.
    Go get the tissues and go play a game!
    And learn how to read

    if you going to keep crying till you get banned please spell " you're " right.
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bye you strange little trol
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    This escalated quickly
  • hayhor1
    14649 posts World Class
    top 10 thread here
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you really are done with the game, well more power to you mate. Cause I can't seem to pull myself away from all this carnage. As a couple of lads mentioned, this FUT championship mode looks pretty intriguing.
    Farewell.
  • JayyThunder
    4498 posts Big Money Move
    FIFA 17 is going to be one of the best ones yet....so, sucks you're leaving now
  • Kman
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    He pointed out facts and yet you're very upset?

    Looking at your comments, you haven't coming close to growing up...
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Nobody cares
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bye you strange little trol
    If you really are done with the game, well more power to you mate. Cause I can't seem to pull myself away from all this carnage. As a couple of lads mentioned, this FUT championship mode looks pretty intriguing.
    Farewell.

    For years I have given time to this game.
    Also a lot of money
    But this year I just couldn't do it!
    I think if the game drops to around £10 I might give it a go but no way will I give it the dedication the past games have had.
    I can see why some EA fans jump on the band wagon and starting screaming crying baby if you say something negative but I think with out the negative feedback things will never change.
    I spend thousands each year on this game but I feel EA have to change dramatically for me to spend ever again.
  • Orison
    50156 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    RTG101 wrote: »
    Bye you strange little trol
    If you really are done with the game, well more power to you mate. Cause I can't seem to pull myself away from all this carnage. As a couple of lads mentioned, this FUT championship mode looks pretty intriguing.
    Farewell.

    For years I have given time to this game.
    Also a lot of money
    But this year I just couldn't do it!
    I think if the game drops to around £10 I might give it a go but no way will I give it the dedication the past games have had.
    I can see why some EA fans jump on the band wagon and starting screaming crying baby if you say something negative but I think with out the negative feedback things will never change.
    I spend thousands each year on this game but I feel EA have to change dramatically for me to spend ever again.

    Well there is your fault then. Why did you spend thousands on the game? Trading would have been cheaper and would have taken longer, so perfect for your addiction ;)
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Either buy the game or don't, it's really not a big issue.
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    So you are a big boy but still make 'Yo Momma' jibes? Yeah you aren't a big boy at all.
This discussion has been closed.